What's new

Problem with launcher

@bibomaster @renzo @Nilaviel @Dart

There seems to be an issue with the initial download from the launcher. I would recommend downloading the torrent version here. If you don't already have a torrent client, you can get a compiled version of qBittorrent here. Once everything is downloaded and installed, you should be able to patch the remaining files from the launcher without issue.

Last edited:
would be nice, but when i click the link you gave to download says: file has not been found
Also i downloaded the torrent and still cant open. just funny that more people are having issues with installing, is this really working? are people really able to play on this server?

would be nice, but when i click the link you gave to download says: file has not been found
Also i downloaded the torrent and still cant open. just funny that more people are having issues with installing, is this really working? are people really able to play on this server?

I've updated the link, it looks like the torrent download location moved. Are you not able to open the torrent file itself or do you mean that you installed the game from the torrent and still can't open the game?

There are plenty of people in-game but it looks like the launcher download is FUBAR for the time being.

Back