What's new

Problem with launcher

bibomaster

I downloaded the launcher and after a while i got this error. Tried repair but it didn`t work. I can`t torrent please help!
Failed.PNG
r saying it can`t update

The problem is that i tried on 24 october but its still the same, i think its something wrong with the launcher. The russian one worked fine but i can|t play on NA xD

can anyone please help me i just finished downloading archrage and the launcher says the game is ready, press the play button but when i do it says launch error. does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi, i downloaded the game and the launcher keeps closing, would like to play the game, but it wont open for me, any help?

Please remove tmp folder and try again.
You may find it in the same place where the Launcher is.

should i not have the original archeage installed, should i uninstall it? (archage and glyph installer)

Same here. "The update process have failed" once the download is done. I tried to reinstall it 3 times...

And oftens the download stops and remains at 0mb/s...

yeah i tried reinstalling multiple times, would rly love to play on this private server, but doesnt seem is happening:(

If they could upload the whole game in MEGA.org we would not have any problems i would think. Just download it and start the client. Correct me if i am wrong

Back