What's new

Question: Erenor Lunastones

Allow Erenor Lunastones to be used with other types of equipment?

• Yes

Votes: 84 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 81 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it should be put on obsidian gear, which already has powerful passives. I think it should be available for crafted, and maybe dungeon gear.

I don't think it should be put on obsidian gear, which already has powerful passives. I think it should be available for crafted, and maybe dungeon gear.

It's essentially a set bonus frost being put on a set bonus set of gear? Lets do a Darkrunner for Example.

4 Piece Epic Ayanad Flame Set and Obsidian Cap, Shoes, and Fists:
Set Bonus: 16.9% Crit Dmg
Mythic Costume: 10.5% Crit Dmg
T6 Gloves: 6.5% Crit Dmg
Mythic Costume: 43 Melee Attack
Mythic Underwear: 20 Melee Attack

Total Set = 33.9%
Melee Attack = 63

Flame Lunafrost 7 Piece:
70 Melee Attack
18.6% Crit Dmg

Total Set after frost = 52.5% Melee Crit Dmg

Getting a total of 1.7% more Crit Dmg on a set of Frost over 4 peices of armor.

Pretty much double stacking Set bonus. Same can be applied for any other Crafted set. Not even to mention the cost differences

I'm not sure what to vote because it upsets me that my obsidian gear is bound and not sellable unless i tier7 3 epic pieces.
I've not played 3.5, so idk how erenor armor is compared to obsidian of my grade. I'd probably vote no, erenor only, if my obsidian is worse and it becomes tradeable. and vote yes, let other types of gear have it, if my obsidian is gradually worse.

Howver, none of us have any clue how strong certain set ups are in your patch that we literally know 0 about if it comes to pvp changes.
Most here i'd say left before 3.5 on live and have no experience on the patch, so I think this poll is a huge mistake and influences your decisions in a bad way, as you get feedback from people that know nothing about what they're voting for.

I'm voting no as these were intended to give set bonus to crafted gear that naturally doesn't have it. Allowing these to be put on gear that already has either a crafted bonus or equipped stats. Breaks the intention behind these and effectively destroys the need for the Erenor crafted gear.

It would make erenor armor obsolete so you might as well remove it from the game at that point. A nerfed version I could maybe get on board with if they were modified to be defensive stats only (to soak some of the insane damage coming from erenor weapons). But even this would just further push behind players with sub erenor weapons or the means to make one as they would go from being able to 2v1 an overgeared whale to needing 4 or 5 divine ayanads just to take one geared player down. Not to mention some absolute raid boss healers at that point... be out there with an erenor club soloing glenn/meina o_O

However as mentioned already by Trap, this poll should not exist until we at least know what is for sure coming in 3.5 and maybe a little time on the PTS (*WITH COMMANDS TO SPAWN ITEMS PLEASE* -aint nobody got time to grind hard over 2 weeks just to re-do it when patch goes live for testing purposes) - people voting on things without knowing the context or how it will actually effect play is not healthy feedback in the slightest.

Overall my vote is no, those lunafrost should only be applicable to erenor.

What about the following: we add Erenor Lunastones as they are now and players will be able to use them on Erenor only but we also add new custom Lunastones with -50% stats and such lunastones would be possible to use on other equipment?
I would say that this would be acceptable IF you can also allow Erenor to take it on top of their normal frost. That you balance it. If not then ayanad plus the halved frost is still better stats than erenor.

I vote yes , whay not , whay onli for erenor ?, onli whales that alredi deposit milions of gold will benefit those , and that will create the gear gap witch will never recover.

I vote yes , whay not , whay onli for erenor ?, onli whales that alredi deposit milions of gold will benefit those , and that will create the gear gap witch will never recover.
Because by default Erenor is missing stats that it had at Ayanad. From Ayanad to Erenor you go from 21 gear sets (7 plate, 7 leather, 7 cloth) to 3 (1 plate, 1 leather, 1 cloth), and the lunafrosts re-add the gear diversity. You have absolutely no idea what you're voting for if you vote yes, this would be hella broken if it was implemented.

It's probably better kept just for Erenor for all of the reasons listed from others here. I mean people using Erenor will be kind of rare anyway if it's anywhere near as difficult to obtain and synth up as it was on live.

Another example of person voting yes, that has no clue what the frosts even do or how it affects other sets of gear.

Also, you guys didn't even bother to let people know the recipe to craft any of these frosts, as most people know nothing about the patch. Yet we're making people decide whether or not things should be changed for the next patch. Before they even know what they are or all do.

I can almost guarantee most of the people voting Yes, don't even know how to obtain an Ipnysh Starlight Blessing that is required to make one of those Frosts. Which is one of the scrolls entirely based on the new zones/daillies and patch.

Because by default Erenor is missing stats that it had at Ayanad. From Ayanad to Erenor you go from 21 gear sets (7 plate, 7 leather, 7 cloth) to 3 (1 plate, 1 leather, 1 cloth), and the lunafrosts re-add the gear diversity. You have absolutely no idea what you're voting for if you vote yes, this would be hella broken if it was implemented.
I have ni idea ? U are the one that has no idea mi frend we alredi have the oficial server to see tha bad efects of that soo kep ur mouth shut .Maibe isnt the best idea but is beter than onli for erenor.

I have ni idea ? U are the one that has no idea mi frend we alredi have the oficial server to see tha bad efects of that soo kep ur mouth shut .Maibe isnt the best idea but is beter than onli for erenor.

Putting Erenor Lunafrosts onto other crafted gear means some bonuses will be doubled up, making people in Ayanad stronger than if they went for Erenor instead. Putting these frosts on other crafted gear makes the whole of Erenor irrelevant.

plamp literally explained the entire situation behind the frosts, and your response gave nothing of value towards your side of the argument (basically saying "I'm rubber, you're glue"). Your debate skills are like your typing-in-English capabilities: utter dogshit.

Saying that people are not going to craft erenor armor is not an argument or excuse for being able to add additional extremely strong set effects to ANY armor set in game. Also, speak for yourself. I've ran ayanad wave for the longest time and love it, plan on going erenor with wave lunafrost in the long run.

Why am I not surprised that havockitty, a person who has permanently affected the economy by EXPLOITING frost guardian to finish their library earring early and also continually suggested bad changes to the game, is pushing so hard for this?

And who are you to say what is good and what is bad ?

I dont see any balance in game DR's runing around and one shot anyone they want and ppl speak about balance in game :] Thats pretty pretty funny. No class is balanced in any way in this game so meaby throw this argument away cuz it means nnothing. I only sugested that cuz i was thinking that having some more options for lunafrosts is nice idea from that we have now are rly bad. Funny words form a person that EXPLOITED his regrades plamp.

And who are you to say what is good and what is bad ?

I dont see any balance in game DR's runing around and one shot anyone they want and ppl speak about balance in game :] Thats pretty pretty funny. No class is balanced in any way in this game so meaby throw this argument away cuz it means nnothing. I only sugested that cuz i was thinking that having some more options for lunafrosts is nice idea from that we have now are rly bad. Funny words form a person that EXPLOITED his regrades.

Saying classes are already unbalanced doesn't give the argument to add more things that are unbalanced. Also if we're going down that route. If the developers aren't willing to balance classes, then they should have no right trying to balance the game with items.

Simple as that.

Saying classes are already unbalanced doesn't give the argument to add more things that are unbalanced. Also if we're going down that route. If the developers aren't willing to balance classes, then they should have no right trying to balance the game with items.

Simple as that.

Yes but adding interesting options for players and not carying about balance that actualy dosent exist, dosent rly change anything in that balance cuz its irrelevant what u do things will be unbalanced anyway. Noone is going to balance classes wave metor will be in game and lightning tiger strike as well and none is going to change them cuz changes to them are in another patch.

Yes but adding interesting options for players and not carying about balance that actualy dosent exist, dosent rly change anything in that balance cuz its irrelevant what u do things will be unbalanced anyway. Noone is going to balance classes wave metor will be in game and lightning tiger strike as well and none is going to change them cuz changes to them are in another patch.

Yes, but Lunafrosts should stay as defensive stats like they are. The only reason the Erenor armor Lunafrost are offensive stats, is because you roll the defensives stats on the actual armor as a synthesis effect.

Why would we add more overall offensive stats when Erenor weapons are already really strong and armor struggles to keep up with the damage output of current weapons, ie. T7

Yes, but Lunafrosts should stay as defensive stats like they are. The only reason the Erenor armor Lunafrost are offensive stats, is because you roll the defensives stats on the actual armor as a synthesis effect.

Why would we add more overall offensive stats when Erenor weapons are already really strong and armor struggles to keep up with the damage output of current weapons, ie. T7

There are Defensive Erenor lunafrost with % damage reduction as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back