What's new

Regarding changes in the refresh time of some World Bosses

Do you want to change the time when some world bosses appear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantpanda

Hello everyone,I'm Giant Panda, ;)
This is a voting post about the refresh time of World Bosses,This is a question raised by some players who are unable to participate in the world boss due to time constraints,Including me.Some players have not even seen bosses.Create this post for this.

About World Boss Every Week,As far as I know, there are currently three instances of Kraken, with server time on Tuesday evening at 6:30 pm, Saturday evening at 6:30 pm, and Sunday morning at 10:30 pm.Black Dragon (BD) has three times, which are Tuesday evening at 8pm, Saturday afternoon at 5pm, and Sunday morning at 9am.Chary has twice, at 9:30 pm on Sundays and 9:30 pm on Thursdays.Leviathan has three times, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 8pm.(Garden Anthalon) Twice, at 9pm on Saturdays and 9pm on Sundays.Delphine Ghost Ship (DGS) is at 8.15 pm every day.

There are a total of 20 time points where the world boss will appear.What I want to express is that the server has players from all over the world,I certainly know that some players on the Na server come from North and South America, but are these twenty boss time points unfair to players from other regions?Only the Black Dragon and Kraken on Sunday morning can allow some players to come into contact with other bosses, and some players have not even seen bosses such as Leviathan.For example, Asian players need weekday mornings to see Leviathan or Chrysanthemum Monster(Chary). Regions similar in time to Asia, such as Oceania and Europe.

We hope to change the time when some bosses appear,There are many players in Europe on weekends, and they have to work on weekdays. For them, the server needs to stay up late at night, so they cannot work properly, resulting in not being able to participate in the game,There are also Australian players who hope to see some other bosses as well,Of course, there are also players from other countries, such as Oceania, etc.

Apart from DGS, there are still 13 bosses left, and 11 bosses we cannot reach. For the sake of server fairness, I hope to add one each of Leviathan and Chary, as well as Garden Anthalon and DGS, to the appropriate time point. Just like Kraken and the Black Dragon, Kraken and the Black Dragon have a total of three, each at a suitable time for us.

I understand why people in the East feel that changing the time is unfair because most of their players are from North and South America. However, as far as I know, most players in Western countries are from the Eurasian continent, which is unfair to them. I think this is the same as changing the time in a siege, which is fair to most players on the server, rather than just players from the Eastern continent

All this is a post about voting whether to change the appearance time of some bosses
Choosing 'Yes' will change the time of some world bosses to achieve true fairness!
Select 'No' and it will remain as is

PS:My English is very poor, but I think most of it can be understood,This vote has been approved by Sparkle and disgusting vote brushing is not allowed!!!:p

中文:
这是一个关于世界BOSS刷新时间的投票帖子,这是包括我在内的一些因为时间限制而无法参与世界BOSS的玩家提出的问题。有些玩家甚至没有见过老板。为此创建此帖子。

关于世界老板每周,据我所知,目前有三个Kraken实例,服务器时间在周二晚上6:30,周六晚上6:30,周日早上10:30。黑龙(BD)有三次,分别是周二晚上8点,周六下午5点和周日早上9点。Chary有两次,周日晚上9:30和周四晚上9:30.利维坦有三次,周一,周三和周五晚上8点.(花园安塔隆)两次,周六晚上9点和周日晚上9点.Delphine Ghost Ship(DGS)每天晚上8点15分。

世界首领总共会出现20个时间点。我想表达的是,服务器有来自世界各地的玩家,我当然知道Na服务器上的一些玩家来自北美和南美,但是这二十个boss时间点对其他地区的玩家不公平吗?只有周日早上的黑龙和海妖可以让一些玩家接触到其他BOSS,有些玩家甚至没有见过利维坦这样的BOSS,比如亚洲玩家需要工作日的早晨才能看到利维坦或菊花怪物(Chary)。与亚洲时间相似的地区,如大洋洲和欧洲。

我们希望改变一些老板出现的时间,欧洲有很多球员周末,工作日要上班。对于他们来说,服务器需要熬夜,所以无法正常工作,导致无法参与游戏,也有澳大利亚玩家希望看到其他一些BOSS,当然也有其他国家的玩家,比如大洋洲等。

除了DGS,还剩下13个老板,还有11个老板我们联系不上。为了服务器公平起见,我希望在适当的时间点添加利维坦和查里,以及花园安塔隆和DGS各一个。就像海妖和黑龙一样,海妖和黑龙一共有三个,每个都在适合我们的时间。

我理解为什么东方人觉得改变时间是不公平的,因为他们的大多数球员都来自北美和南美。但是,据我所知,西方国家的大多数玩家都来自欧亚大陆,这对他们来说是不公平的。我认为这和在攻城中改变时间是一样的,这对服务器上的大多数玩家来说是公平的,而不仅仅是来自东方大陆的玩家

这一切都是关于投票是否更改某些老板出场时间的帖子
选择“是”将改变一些世界老板的时间,以实现真正的公平!
选择“否”,它将保持原样

Instead of moving the time, we could also argue to add an extra spawn during this timezone. That would keep both sides happy
Yes, the administrator said early on that there would be no increase
Too many will only affect the development of the game

I can only vote with no, because i know how all this will end. The new Thread for the Timers will be flammed, cried and what ever. Then Admins will set the Timers and nothign is the way someone wanted it so, sry i vote no

Last edited:
Doesnt make sense to change North American boss timers on an North American server to cater to a group of players from china that are choosing to play in an North American server.
No offense but YOURE choosing to play in a server that isn't your time zone, if you wanted bosses to be up during your time zone and want to experience levi/chary and other stuff...move to RU server. This server literally already made a Sunday spawn at 9am eastern. 9 Freaking am on a sunday, that is AWFUL time for NA and no one comes out other than...china gamers resulting in; china get FREE black dragon and FREE kraken. Now you want FREE leviathan and FREE chary at early time too? No, boss timers are correct and don't need a change. If you want to experience other bosses...do what we have to do on sunday mornings and stay up late to experience them like we have to wake up early to avoid you getting free content on sundays.

Pretty sure the "This is a local server for local people" bull doesnt fly with the devs. Though if you were to offer to personally fund new accounts on the EU server i'm sure there'd be at least some takers.

Would it be nice to see a couple boss timers that are at a more agreeable time for everyone? Yes. But after the last fiasco i have no faith in people not going over everyones heads and fucking the whole thing up again so they can complain about it endlessly.

I need one Leviathan, one Chary, one Garden Anthalon, and three Delphine Ghost Ships,The rest will not change
This is the purpose of voting
Na is not just a player from South and North America

Doesnt make sense to change North American boss timers on an North American server to cater to a group of players from china that are choosing to play in an North American server.
No offense but YOURE choosing to play in a server that isn't your time zone, if you wanted bosses to be up during your time zone and want to experience levi/chary and other stuff...move to RU server. This server literally already made a Sunday spawn at 9am eastern. 9 Freaking am on a sunday, that is AWFUL time for NA and no one comes out other than...china gamers resulting in; china get FREE black dragon and FREE kraken. Now you want FREE leviathan and FREE chary at early time too? No, boss timers are correct and don't need a change. If you want to experience other bosses...do what we have to do on sunday mornings and stay up late to experience them like we have to wake up early to avoid you getting free content on sundays.

Most of the people who registered on NA from different timezones did it because people consider English an international language, as on the other hand when RU started it wasn't labelled as "EU" nor it had many english speakers, thus people preferred registering here. This is why such a divident exists with many people from a lot of timezones. Nobody is enforcing an unhealthy lifestyle upon you, you are only forcing yourself. I never bothered to wake up for any kind of content boss at 4 or 5 AM, or play at 9 AM either, simply because you don't have to, this is a game.. So the argument of this being an "NA Server" is not applicable here, because there is a plethora of EU/Asian players who all started playing here as for the reason stated above

People choose na because they like it. Although Na is biased towards North and South American servers, it is more like an international server
Rather than serving only South American or North American players

Its more funny how many new Forum Accounts are Created suddenly just for a yes vote.....
But still only because peopel need somethign dosnt mean it must be changed.
At the First Point the WB activites should be investigated. if there is no activite at that time, point them out and it would be an option to be changed

I need one Leviathan, one Chary, one Garden Anthalon, and three Delphine Ghost Ships,The rest will not change
This is the purpose of voting
Na is not just a player from South and North America
If you need it, just go to the timers that are currently set. If you can't make those timers...stay up later or wake up earlier. NA does NOT equal international. NA means north american so of course its biased towards NORTH AMERICA. crazy thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back