What's new

Regarding changes in the refresh time of some World Bosses

Do you want to change the time when some world bosses appear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the people who registered on NA from different timezones did it because people consider English an international language, as on the other hand when RU started it wasn't labelled as "EU" nor it had many english speakers, thus people preferred registering here. This is why such a divident exists with many people from a lot of timezones. Nobody is enforcing an unhealthy lifestyle upon you, you are only forcing yourself. I never bothered to wake up for any kind of content boss at 4 or 5 AM, or play at 9 AM either, simply because you don't have to, this is a game.. So the argument of this being an "NA Server" is not applicable here, because there is a plethora of EU/Asian players who all started playing here as for the reason stated above
If you need it, why not just attend the current timer that is set? If its at a bad time for you then why are you complaining if you joined a server that was preset for NORTH AMERICAN time zone? Nobody is saying you NEED this boss other than you, if its at a late time for you, just dont go - it's just a game right? You don't need it, you just want it.

This isn't a majority NA server, and people have different demands. If you object then you can simply vote no considering you can't read

Question, if they do change, what time would they change to then? Like if its somehow agreeable for both populations, I think that would be nice.

Its more funny how many new Forum Accounts are Created suddenly just for a yes vote.....
But still only because peopel need somethign dosnt mean it must be changed.
At the First Point the WB activites should be investigated. if there is no activite at that time, point them out and it would be an option to be changed
There are 250+ people present in the Chinese west discord, many people don't use the forums

I need one Leviathan, one Chary, one Garden Anthalon, and three Delphine Ghost Ships,The rest will not change
This is the purpose of voting
Na is not just a player from South and North America
I'm confused as to why anyone NEEDS a world boss, other than to promote server health with PvP, which isn't going to happen at any time zone that caters to majority Chinese players. Lets be honest, the vast majority just want to free farm bosses and form groups to do so. You guys get practically uncontested Black Dragon and a lot of uncontested snakes. Is that not enough? If so, why not? What's the benefit to the server to knock out the players of the time zone the server is set in? Is it just because people would like the basically free items to go to their faction?

Most players in the time zone that would benefit from this spend a lot of the time that would be ideal for killing Charybdis running packs into the lowest percentage at all times of day. It's not like they have nothing to do in the mean time. If you have a group of players that function similar to a player nation, and those players are constantly defending those packs, as well as getting bosses that are impossible for the enemy faction to be awake to contest, is that not good enough? When was the last time any of those bosses were even at risk of being lost?

As it was before day light savings, most North American players wouldn't be able to do world boss content anyways if they didn't rush to, or were lucky enough to work from home on weekdays. Now it's an hour earlier, and it's even more inconvenient to have a functioning real life (AKA a job so you can actually buy credits) if you want to do content on this server.

Bosses should only be focused on pitting players against players, or else they're used to keep players that have integrated into higher functioning groups that already dominate floating above newer players as if it were a caste system. With that in mind, would you be willing to have Sunday morning Black Dragon moved forward 4 hours AT LEAST so as to compensate for this? There's much more that could be done or said for our time zones to compromise.

I understand a lot of players from other areas of the world want content to appear in times convenient for them, so why not petition for another server? How is specifically just bosses what would be best? It seems like it's just meant to inflate characters for sale value, after some consideration. We have a popular children's book here in NA called "To Give a Mouse a Cookie" and the moral of that story is most likely very applicable here.

I hope most of what I've put here doesn't come across as rude, but these feelings are common place amongst most East players. I hope talks continue about boss timers, because as is, it's a mess. But, inflating the wallets of one faction in particular is not the answer. West is NOT just made up of Chinese players. There are a lot of South American players who live in similar or the same time zones as NA, and because those players, as well as North American players also being on West, East more often than not has to struggle to contest for a Black Dragon kill, and often don't get contest at active times for other bosses where we'd been contested previously due to a fear of failure. That doesn't happen for the Sunday morning BD, even if as many East players show up as most people have fingers. To put it bluntly, it's incredibly unfair to expect Levi, Chary, Garden Anth, Ghost ships, AND Black Dragon to be handed to you on a silver platter because you guys conglomerate to vote on forums like these. And it's very disheartening when it's actually taken seriously and implemented, and makes me not want to practically waste my money ever again when these ideas are considered fair by staff.

Peak/active(both faction) hours always on NA timer, that is why they call it NA server because based player is from NA. Yeah, I get it, some players play this game from around the world and choose to play on this server even though there is South East Asia server which is, most of the players are the Chinese and have a good boss timer too and other region server too. When you are playing game from other region, "fairness" is not very good choice of word

i only say, it let the "PS:My English is very poor, but I think most of it can be understood,This vote has been approved by Sparkle and disgusting vote brushing is not allowed!!!:p" look like "hihi idiots we still will do it because we can"
Each voter is a server player, because they have just registered, so they are not considered server players?
Need to find the old player who left the server? Are they eligible to vote?
What do I mean? You should understand

I don't even know why this is up for vote honestly, there are reasons why everything is based in the NA time zones, more specifically the eastern time zones, that's because that's where a majority of the players are located, there's a very very tiny Chinese population, I've not even seen any on the east faction honestly, it's only on the west, giving the Chinese the upper hand will only drive the West even further into the advantage that they already have.

Not a core player, but I agree.

I chose a certain server only because my friend is here, so I often work on NA or EU servers. And compared to Asian time, NA time is more suitable for me.

But given the inclusiveness that a game should have, I believe that the reasonable allocation of resources is very important. Everyone who spends the same time and money should be treated equally.

Before joining here, I was a NA player from other game, and to my knowledge, it even prepared completely different quest reset times for Chinese players. So I think change the reset times of WBs is not an unreasonable thing, it means equality.

Last edited:
The biggest argument against changing the timer is that the only reason that china wants this changed is because they currently ONLY need levi soul to finish some bd/snake weapons. If they really cared about timers on the server they would be begging for siege timers or sjinderdragon event to change too. But sieges/sjinderdragon dont drop anth/levi/bd souls so it's not in their interest to ask for a change. I have seen IHG come out to leviathan attempts on different occasions so it's not "Impossible" time for them...if they want it so bad they should work for it like we all do. Timer is set for east and west to FIGHT over the leviathan. Adding or changing the timer will allow them to attempt and get it free of contesting. This would be completely against the "fair play" concept.

We all know that americans probably are the lowest pop on the server, but it is still a NA based server. There's a EU server with differente bosses time that you can freely play. Changing the bosses timer will one benefits one country and not the the whole server. As someone said, why wont you argue about siege time as well? Or is it because you want to free farm a boss to boost your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back