What's new

Regarding changes in the refresh time of some World Bosses

Do you want to change the time when some world bosses appear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
没有人提到种族问题,这就是老板们的工作方式。你们都说你想要 pvp,但你一直在免费耕种 2 个老板,因为没有人能够进行 pvp。想出比这更好的论据,因为这很可悲。
没有人提到种族问题,这就是老板们的工作方式。你们都说你想要 pvp,但你一直在免费耕种 2 个老板,因为没有人能够进行 pvp。想出比这更好的论据,因为这很可悲。
我们可以放弃两个免费的老板。我们想要激烈的PVP对抗,而你更害怕PVP的后果。你一直强调自由老板,你怕什么我们也没说。

We want a normal PVP confrontation, but it seems that you are very afraid and have been emphasizing free bosses. We can give up, but can you give up? Please don't be so cowardly and seize the boss's rights through intense PVP, instead of expressing these opposing words here. This shows that you are very afraid of PVP. We only want a normal PVP, and both parties are here.

We want a normal PVP confrontation, but it seems that you are very afraid and have been emphasizing free bosses. We can give up, but can you give up? Please don't be so cowardly and seize the boss's rights through intense PVP, instead of expressing these opposing words here. This shows that you are very afraid of PVP. We only want a normal PVP, and both parties are here.
But the Times within the First Halcy of the Day there is no pvp also only 20-30 East max online. Also for EU the Timers are awfull because everbody is there still at work (except you can do home office) so atm i dont see any time that would fit for PVP and China/Eu Time that fits like suggested

No we aren't? Sunday spawn is at a terrible time for anyone in NA who pvp. this whole post screams that your guild wants free souls. If you want pvp so bad, show up to the Saturday spawns. It's where everyone else goes. And stop being negative about this, everyone is here to discuss the post, not to talk shit.
Also might I remind you. BD hasn't died on Saturday for about month due to massive pvp happening. So again, I don't know what your post is about.

Last edited:
I mean honestly, even if the times are changed, something tells me that there will still be people changing their alarms and everything to do the events, so there will still be content done. I've seen people log on at extremely random times just to do events then go back to bed, I don't see that changing even if the times are changed.

There has been nothing brought up about race, It's just how the bosses work. You all say you want pvp, yet you've been free farming 2 bosses because no one is able to be on to pvp. Come up with a better argument than this, because this is sad.
Laughing.you also can vote to change sunday bosses spawn time.and vote spawn time to reset .lets pvp OK?we dont like free farming.but you not show up,do we give it up?

No we aren't? Sunday spawn is at a terrible time for anyone in NA who pvp. this whole post screams that your guild wants free souls. If you want pvp so bad, show up to the Saturday spawns. It's where everyone else goes. And stop being negative about this, everyone is here to discuss the post, not to talk shit.
Also might I remind you. BD hasn't died on Saturday for about month due to massive pvp happening. So again, I don't know what your post is about.
Vote YES now,You have the opportunity to change spawn time on Sunday.If not,plz never cry about sunday boss ok?

someone always says sunday bosses is terrible.but as i know,there were too many content before. Bd and kraken always not died. so i think the spawn time on sunday is not bad ,like some guys said normal day boss time too. LOL

我反对,因为能反对知道知道将如何结束计时器新线程新线程将将将将,哭泣将点燃新线程新线程新线程新线程将新线程新线程新线程新线程将将哭泣哭泣哭泣。。。然后然后管理员管理员管理员将将将投反票
BC

有人说,如果亚洲玩家想要boss和bosspvp,建议早起或者熬夜! 我想问一下,你们为什么不来周日早上的老板? 你为什么不早起或睡觉?你我只是这里的玩家,没有谁比谁更高贵! 我们不想做的就是你不想做的,所以选择中间值兼顾两边才是正确的选择!

If you want "normal PVP confrontation" you can show up at the current spawn times like everyone else on the server does :)

If you really want normal PVP confrontation, you would show up to the current timers as they are. How come you cannot show up? Please don't be coward and show up. Such cowards cry in forums to ask for change instead of PVP. You want leviathan soul? The timer is perfect right now, we fought over leviathan 2 days ago and there were over 100 players from both East and West fighting to get it. Timers do not need to change if a majority of the PVP is currently taking place during that set time.
The ONLY timer that should be considered for change is the Sunday morning BD and Kraken. Change those timers from 9am >> 11am and kraken 1030 >> 1230. IF you want "PVP confrontation" that is what you change. But this isn't about PVP, this is about china guild wanting free bosses at times people are not online/sleeping/working. This shows you are fake.

This thread is being closed.

Its clear what was proposed by this thread is disliked by majority and as I can clearly see lots of multiple alt accounts being created to vote and names of people that no longer play on this server am declaring it nulled anyway.
No changes will be made from this threads outcome and timers shall stay as current.

If you want to bring a change of fairness. Then make it a fair proposition and stop trying to manipulate the result in your benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back