What's new

Request: Increase Hellswamp Fellowship Packs

What Should Hellswamp's Fellowship Pack Values be to freedich?

• 5 Gilda Star's

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • 7 Gilda Star's

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Bofur

Currently, Hellswamp fellowship packs are worth only 5 Gilda to the island of Freedich. From every post I read they are valued at 7 Gilda Stars per pack. I don't know if they are actually 3.0's values but I can hardly find information on 2.9 trade packs.

Currently, Hellswamp fellowship packs are worth only 5 Gilda to the island of Freedich. From every post I read they are valued at 7 Gilda Stars per pack. I don't know if they are actually 3.0's values but I can hardly find information on 2.9 trade packs.

Hey, Bofur!
Price of this paks correspond to the current game version.

Hey, Bofur!
Price of this paks correspond to the current game version.
Alright, this is understandable a little upsetting due to Hellswamp Fellowship packs are some of the hardest packs to get out for only 5 gilda stars. Thank you for the quick response. Is it possible that you can post a 2.9 Trade Pack Value so other users don't make my mistake?

Alright, this is understandable a little upsetting due to Hellswamp Fellowship packs are some of the hardest packs to get out for only 5 gilda stars. Thank you for the quick response. Is it possible that you can post a 2.9 Trade Pack Value so other users don't make my mistake?

Why dont you create a theme in Guide Section and share your experience? If you've already to sort out in this question:)

There are so much of these packs. All of them are in different areas of database. It is very problematic to compile a full list of easy-to-use things.

In every patch i've ever known it was 7 gilda. Same as solis fellowship packs. unless the solis ones here are also 5 then i get it and no change really needed.

In every patch i've ever known it was 7 gilda. Same as solis fellowship packs. unless the solis ones here are also 5 then i get it and no change really needed.
When the price of the pack in guilda stars is 5 for heading into freedich and 5 gilda for turning into Ynysteer it seems like a waste of time taking packs to a zone that never goes into peace.

There's currently no point on crafting Plaza Packs for Gilda... They're hella expensive, and dont give as much Gilda as they did in the actual 2.9 patch :/

the solis fellowships packs are only 3 to cinder now which means they are most likely only 5 at freedich the spreadsheet people use is slightly out of date

Back