What's new

Rumor going around

Curious as to how your gaming experience is being ruined?
They banned me and my friends for "account sharing" they logged in on my computer since they didn't bring their laptops. We never Logged in at the same time we werent multiboxing etc.

They banned me and my friends for "account sharing" they logged in on my computer since they didn't bring their laptops. We never Logged in at the same time we werent multiboxing etc.

Rules clearly state no account may share the same pc.

i didnot lol i played this morning no problem ... did they think i cheated for my divine yesterday ? i dont think so
was 100% legit i would never cheat ... rip me

Everyone is innocent until they're not. I I don't see evidence personally, I assume innocence. A GM saying "the logs say you're hacking" counts as proof to me.

Some idiots can't read. He said shut down the donation system
Not shut down pgc smh
They can very much convince pgc to stop rendering services to ArcheRage

Everyone is innocent until they're not. I I don't see evidence personally, I assume innocence. A GM saying "the logs say you're hacking" counts as proof to me.
except for when the logs are flagging wrong things. And asking for GM help does nothing. Weird.

Me too, i play with my GF and Sister, from different PC but Same IP, Still got banned without any warning, i do have Alt-But my Sister dont have alt still got banned??, Ang GM Wont do anything. Perma ban without warning or notice? i donate 200 USD

P.S : We got banned after have a conflict with Guild Bloo*L*st, Interesting Huh??

Me too, i play with my GF and Sister, from different PC but Same IP, Still got banned without any warning, i do have Alt-But my Sister dont have alt still got banned??, Ang GM Wont do anything. Perma ban without warning or notice? i donate 200 USD

P.S : We got banned after have a conflict with Guild Bloo*L*st, Interesting Huh??

you play with BOTH your sister and gf? kinky.
Anyhow a ton of people get banned and then appeal but are proven wrong but still come on forums to complain.

Everyone got banned because you have an Alt ... Alts are not allowed, your family can blame you.

Here is the thing, My sister and GF dont have alt account and play on other PC, why still got banned? and it happen after we have a conflict with Big Guild.

Ok, im wrong, but why My sister and GF still got banned? seriously this is weird

Here is the thing, My sister and GF dont have alt account and play on other PC, why still got banned? and it happen after we have a conflict with Big Guild.

Ok, im wrong, but why My sister and GF still got banned? seriously this is weird
Its like you're not reading anything people are saying. If you have an alt you get IP banned

Back