What's new

Second server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol its not 50-50 for sure, Guaranteed there's more NA and BR players than EU and I would even say more just NA then EU players here.

Also link the poll, there better be like 500+ votes on it because if there's like 20 votes its irrelevant lmao

You have problems with datas, children. Reboot your system and refresh your firmwares... But I tink you have too many bad sectors. :D

Nah its 100/100 something like that
I don't think that our poll gave us good datas, but we can say: this server has large group of european players. Maybe some of the americans have wrong geographical knowledges and they think they live in Europe... somewhere near New York maybe. :D

You have problems with datas, children. Reboot your system and refresh your firmwares... But I tink you have too many bad sectors. :D
I asked u to link your data.... And you didnt. Good proof while saying my datas are wrong =/

Another point of you're a fucking idiot.

I asked u to link your data.... And you didnt. Good proof while saying my datas are wrong =/

Another point of you're a fucking idiot.

Use search function! Or does it too hard for you? Do you need help? Any step by step instructions? :D

Use search function! Or does it too hard for you? Do you need help? Any step by step instructions? :D
So its okay to state things as fact and not back up your argument

With that logic you're the only EU Player

What I dont wanna link my statistics proving it use the search function? Too Dumb?

Logic.

I sure hope you guys aren't taking 200 votes as an actual way to measure who's from NA/EU.
Forums have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY less people than the actual server.

I sure hope you guys aren't taking 200 votes as an actual way to measure who's from NA/EU.
Forums have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY less people than the actual server.

Yes. But server has MINIMUM 102 european users and our "pro" player wrote they have 50% european players. Ok, they are 16 in "pro" guild now. :D
We can check wars maybe. 1st mistmerrow or 1st halcyona is less active, than 3rd MM in working days. I think we have maybe 25-30% european players (or less). And many BR monsters, but they are part of America. Same /similar time zones. :D

I am against a EU Server because most EU ppl. started now on the NA and its fun with high pop.

BUT I think that a lot EU player are here. Only Admins know numbers.

There's a thing called voluntary response bias...

People that care about an issue (for example EU players on an NA server) are more likely to respond than people that don't (NA players on an NA server). The NA population is significantly higher than the EU population, you can see that just based on the amount of people around during EU prime time vs NA prime time.

Last edited:
As you can see, my assumption is pretty close: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/poll-are-you-from-eu-or-na.49/#post-318

At the Moment, 102 voted EU, 98 NA.

Your data was extremly wrong.

I never said there wernt EU people. I said without doing a real pole and showing proof he cant say there at 50:50 or a 1:1 mix. My thing about him being the only euro was just there to prove a point of I can say anything but its not true if I cant back it up. You have about 10% of the games population surveyed at that point and it may be fairly close thanks for listing real data.

My whole point im trying to make is basically to show anyone paying attention that Mikroman and Raistlin come on the forums and constantly bitch and make up data to "prove" there point of view no matter how wrong it is and they never back any of it up but try to get new players to believe them. They claim to wanna help the game, starting a second server would split the population way too much and it would destroy both servers too quickly as everyone would get bored due to a free farm scenario. Thats just one example of them making up statistics, if you look at past post history, Raistlins specifically, he has made mutliple threads where hes stated that Majority of land on this server is owned by a small percentage of the population and that some people own 20+ treehouses just in 1 stop to themselves. Both claims which he can obviously not back up.

Yepp. All bugs are insects but not all insects are bugs. Except when tehfoe doesn't understand the logic. :D

You just make a post to write something down? Did you even read my post? I cant find how your statement is even relevant to the conversation Im having with Blyce?

You just make a post to write something down? Did you even read my post? I cant find how your statement is even relevant to the conversation Im having with Blyce?

1. you think all other players are dumbs and idiots and you write it many times
2. you say something wrong and all other players are idiots to not accept your wrong statement
3. you trashtalking in other dozens of answers because someone (idiot) marked your mistakes but you can't see them.

After this fail your words are between funny and not reelvant. :D

"constantly bitch"

edit: The 10% is nice in statistics. This is not a problem. We got (maybe) wrong results in poll because forums used by small "special" groups. Population of server is not big enough to get "good" data. We need 1000+ votes but we have near 0% chance to catch this mass of players.
This is like checking the % of genders in the country using the datas of "car racers" in poll.

Last edited:
1. you think all other players are dumbs and idiots and you write it many times
Ive written many times that you're "dumbs and idiots". 1/2 the reason is because you say things like that lol. Nowhere have I generalized that everyone is.

2. you say something wrong and all other players are idiots to not accept your wrong statement
Wrong again, I've made statements that I then back up with either proof from others or the math behind it, I think your just stuck behind a wall of not understanding english properly.

3. you trashtalking in other dozens of answers because someone (idiot) marked your mistakes but you can't see them.
Is this even english? I can kinda maybe see what you're trying to say but its mostly nonsense.

The 10% is nice in statistics. This is not a problem. We got (maybe) wrong results in poll because forums used by small "special" groups. Population of server is not big enough to get "good" data. We need 1000+ votes but we have near 0% chance to catch this mass of players.
This is like checking the % of genders in the country using the datas of "car racers" in poll.

I never said 10% was a bad statistic where are u getting that from? I actually thanked the guy for showing proof of claims since you were to stupid to and just say numbers without evidence.... I understand we need 1000+ votes to get a 100% representation of the server, this is just reiterating exactly what I wrote in my reply to Blyce... again just showing either you dont understand english well enough or your too stupid to make sense of anything.

Ive written many times that you're "dumbs and idiots". 1/2 the reason is because you say things like that lol. Nowhere have I generalized that everyone is.

Wrong again, I've made statements that I then back up with either proof from others or the math behind it, I think your just stuck behind a wall of not understanding english properly.

Is this even english? I can kinda maybe see what you're trying to say but its mostly nonsense.

I never said 10% was a bad statistic where are u getting that from? I actually thanked the guy for showing proof of claims since you were to stupid to and just say numbers without evidence.... I understand we need 1000+ votes to get a 100% representation of the server, this is just reiterating exactly what I wrote in my reply to Blyce... again just showing either you dont understand english well enough or your too stupid to make sense of anything.

You were too lazy to use search function of forum to get this Poll.
Your statement was totally wrong. You had 2 "subsets". Numbers "100k+" and "50k+". You wrote 50k+ and 100k+ has no common set. All elements of "100k+" are elements of 50k+ too. = you were/are wrong. But you can't understand and ignore all logic. Just spam your bullshits.

You can't hide in your "english". You are dumb and don't understand any simple things. Maths or logic are curses in your dictionary. You are too stupid to understand the level of your stupidity. :D

You were too lazy to use search function of forum to get this Poll.
Your statement was totally wrong. You had 2 "subsets". Numbers "100k+" and "50k+". You wrote 50k+ and 100k+ has no common set. All elements of "100k+" are elements of 50k+ too. = you were/are wrong. But you can't understand and ignore all logic. Just spam your bullshits.
I never brought those two numbers up first you moron thats what I have been arguing THE ENTIRE TIME!

Clearly you dont understand english, he STATED PEOPLE ARE MAKING 50K GOLD OFF THE CASH SHOP

then he stated PEOPLE ARE MAKING HUDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GOLD.

I just asked was it 50k or hundreds of thousands cuz those are 2 SERPERATE THINGS, and then asked for proof.

Caps was to show you the diff from what I said and what he said, Coulda done this but caps is faster.

That ur only argument now that I've proven you wrong and you translated it properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back