What's new

Second server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never brought those two numbers up first you moron thats what I have been arguing THE ENTIRE TIME!

Clearly you dont understand english, he STATED PEOPLE ARE MAKING 50K GOLD OFF THE CASH SHOP

then he stated PEOPLE ARE MAKING HUDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GOLD.

I just asked was it 50k or hundreds of thousands cuz those are 2 SERPERATE THINGS, and then asked for proof.

"Secondly on this point, you say its Hundreds of thousands , per person. Then go on to state There are many people who got 50k+, These statements contradict each other, did people make hundreds of thousands or did they make 50k+? 50-199k is not hundreds of thousands and I doubt there is more than one if even one player with close to 150k."

You used this numbers too. And "Hundreds of thousands" was first .
And all this verbal karate is irrelevant. 100k or 50k or 3000. YES, cash shop has/had big impact and removing donation and keep "shop" open was wrong decision.

And yes: Many EU players want fresh server in EU. Maybe not all active EU players in NA server, but we have many other players who didn't start here because this timing is bad for us.

Stop spamming offtopic! I will try the same. Post your last bullshit, feel the "win" because you will be the last in your troll cave than stop it! :D

That poll is entirely outdated at this point, being made in the early stages of the server when random people were surging in. It's not conclusive for either NA or EU anymore.

"Secondly on this point, you say its Hundreds of thousands , per person. Then go on to state There are many people who got 50k+, These statements contradict each other, did people make hundreds of thousands or did they make 50k+? 50-199k is not hundreds of thousands and I doubt there is more than one if even one player with close to 150k."

You used this numbers too. And "Hundreds of thousands" was first .
And all this verbal karate is irrelevant. 100k or 50k or 3000. YES, cash shop has/had big impact and removing donation and keep "shop" open was wrong decision.

And yes: Many EU players want fresh server in EU. Maybe not all active EU players in NA server, but we have many other players who didn't start here because this timing is bad for us.

Stop spamming offtopic! I will try the same. Post your last bullshit, feel the "win" because you will be the last in your troll cave than stop it! :D
Again, they are not the same when talking about what he was, your a fucking eurofag retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back