What's new

Server Lag

Tiiinker

Hai -

Lots of server lag atm. Skills and chat don't seem to lag but crafting, calling mount, gathering, processing, moving items from inventory/warehouse, checking mail, accepting quests can take up to a minute to register on the server.

Plz help!

i have problem to receive money from mail. i hope the money was there
If it ends up not in your inventory after all this is done, submit a ticket with the time it happened. GMs are good about looking into and refunding that sort of thing if it's a server issue that caused it.

The server is offline ,please be patient while they work on fixing the issue!
It is bad it happened in the first place, but good they are already adressing the problem :)

Can not wait to get back into the game, just came back from work and saw the issues caused by the last reset, hope it is fixed soon.

If you had vehicles summoned with packs, they will be desummoned safely in your inventory and you could summon them once you are back online. And if you get any other issue after the server is up, please submit a ticket via this guide.

Lol. i like that people hate celestrata because she is a horrible CM and how nobody seems to care that shes trans. equality through hate. <3

Hi Everybody,

Data Center has experienced massive lag earlier today. This lag was caused by the updates of their network hardware. They now confirmed issue was resolved.

From our side there was a quick re-start made right away after to synchronize our servers work with them. Issue should be resolved now.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Everybody,

Data Center has experienced massive lag earlier today. This lag was caused by the updates of their network hardware. They now confirmed issue was resolved.

From our side there was a quick re-start made right away after to synchronize our servers work with them. Issue should be resolved now.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for letting us know, it is refreshing to have this level of transparency!

Back