Server restart 7 am 4/16!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Server Restart_2.png

Server restart at 7 am 4/16!

Dear ArcheRagers!
Server will be off for restart on 4/16 at 7 am. This is a minor updates, bug fixes and stability server restart.
  • Treasures Hunter Day NPC will now spawn at midnight instead of 3 am and will stay for 24 hours. More about the event can be found HERE.
  • Rough Stone Column can now be removed from land even after the carving process start. Previously you had to finish a statue to be able to remove it.
  • Wonderland Sky Races update:
    • To participate in the event player needs to get invitation at the bottom left corner of their screen. One invitation is available per account daily.
  • Fixed a bug when Crowd powerstone pet couldn't be equipped with some soulshards.
  • Achievement "Wings of the Moon" now counts all versions of Moonfeather Griffin.
  • Updated Shrug It Off skill tooltip.
  • Corrected Icon Swap Certificate description.

• Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes
We apologize for the inconveniences!

Wonderland Sky Races update:
  • To participate in the event player needs to get invitation at the bottom left corner of their screen. One invitation is available per account daily.

Aw why this change? I finish too fast now so did it on 2 chars as it's a fun event ._.

Achievement "Wings of the Moon" now counts all versions of Moonfeather Griffin.

Are these achievements hidden? I do not see them in General > Pets/Mounts, and my griffin did not trigger anything from what I can tell.

1713312738943.png
1713312787881.png

Back