What's new

Server Rule about "ALT" creation

Erm... this is getting out of control.

Anyways, you should get in contact with the suport staff to solve this. Flame wars here will get you nothing.

Good luck!

yes, I just want to solve this and have fun on the server, I do not want to harm anyone, I do not want to harm the server, for me, everyone plays in peace, that's all.

I have enough to talk like this to whoever is arrogant
I'm pretty glad you got banned. If the only way you can get ahead of others is by breaking the rules and making alts to use them then you have no place here. Next time you start playing in a game of any sorts, the first thing you might want to do is read the rules.

I have enough to talk like this to whoever is arrogant

POUybL4.jpg

Wild Brazilian appeared.....

It's not only Americans that think you lot are compete tools ......... The UK has also recognized your lack of intelligence.

If only your countrymen would learn to read ?? It would safe forum space.

Wild Brazilian appeared.....

It's not only Americans that think you lot are compete tools ......... The UK has also recognized your lack of intelligence.

If only your countrymen would learn to read ?? It would safe forum space.

wow, chill

I have met retards from all around the globe, no need to flame him based on his country.

i just want to play the game but i already play a lot with my character and know i get banned is my firts time playing this game and i like it pls help

They ban people who make alts. They have a zero tolerance policy because they want to deter alts. Yes there are still alts out there but as they find them they ban them and the related accounts. They said no alts you got caught sucks to be you, not knowing the rules doesn't disqualify you from their consequences

Some people might be using the whole "i have 4 brothers and they all play archeage" loophole, but if they are moving all ,or majority of resources towards one account, and not upgrading gear on all of them, that one solves on its own, or am i wrong? @IronLady
Simple check of their mails and trading activity can show much, not to say looking into the inventory and gear.They might also just be making them for moving the packs via "Freight trains"

I see no reason to have multiple accounts here, with stipend and this labor regen, and 6 possible characters on same account, it is ludicrous to waste my time like i did with trion servers.

Back