What's new

So when is the server merge gonna be a thing

Enigmatic

So at the start of the server there was talks of a POSSIBLE server merge with the Russian server, I feel like both servers are at a fairy equal point. If you compare the top 100s on both server they're in decent range of each other.

im sure others can fill in the pros/cons of the merge but the biggest ones would be how both PN's are effected, economy and land

so is it still a possibility or are both servers being milked until they both completely die out

Both servers are progressing in deferent directions for how they change the game.
While currently the changes are minute.
Yes the servers players are reaching the same point, however the servers patches and mechanics are not following the same process.

Regarding a merge that wasn't what was said.
It was allowing character transfers to be enabled.
You can't merge 2 servers that are on other ends of the world

In regards to that, will character transfers ever be enabled? o_O I have a character over there that would be nice to be able to continue using xD

Both servers are progressing in deferent directions for how they change the game.
While currently the changes are minute.
Yes the servers players are reaching the same point, however the servers patches and mechanics are not following the same process.

Regarding a merge that wasn't what was said.
It was allowing character transfers to be enabled.
You can't merge 2 servers that are on other ends of the world

that’s a shame, I forgot ping issues would be a problem as well, but will character transfers become a thing and if so how much would it cost

I cannot provided information regarding the possibility of transfers. Sparkle or another staff member would need to clarify about it

Characters transfer between our RU and NA servers is currently unavailable. In case it becomes possible, I'll make sure to inform you.
Servers have event timers oriented on 2 different time zones, as well as have many own peculiarities and can't be united into one. The only possible (maybe) change in future is merger of AHs.

Characters transfer between our RU and NA servers is currently unavailable. In case it becomes possible, I'll make sure to inform you.
Servers have event timers oriented on 2 different time zones, as well as have many own peculiarities and can't be united into one. The only possible (maybe) change in future is merger of AHs.

Thanks for your response, is their economy around the same as ours? this could have a positive as well as negative impact on both servers but it would be nice to see more things available to purchase / sell

Back