What's new

Solzreed Border Patrol V Unsullied - The embarassing dominion last night

Cannibal

So last night we were online late for GMT, and got a quick raid call because Unsullied had declared Dominion on us! So we went to Diamond Shores Nui and there were only 17 of us on and I believe 23-24 of them. Anywho, after the first little skirmish they refused to fight in the middle, or even near our Nui so when they died they could run back from respawn straight away (Just remember, they declared Dominion).

Anyway, gave them a little slapping despite the number dispartity but let's be honest we were outnumbered and lost the two fights before so they were 16 kills ahead. For the next ten minutes (They had 33 kills, 30 was required for the win) they hid, cowered, wouldn't tell us where they were (They declared Dominion, oh dear) to try and get a sneaky lil' win rather than being men and fighting a guild with fewer members who let's be honest, had smarter players (Well some of them).

So we ended up getting a message after more missed calls than a missed shift when you're hungover to come fight at Red Dragon. We went over, and finally they met us near the middle! We had a fight, lost, came back in next wave and killed them all. After that they just hid at Nui and straight up refused to come out so they could have an easier time fighting a guild they declared on with 5 less players! Haha, you guys!

Anyway, they wouldn't come out, we had a look and were only about 11 kills behind with 14 minutes to go, they decided for some stupid reason to run away again and hide in Solzreed Pumpkin Patch, luckily for us we knew the area well... since it was right next to one of our own properties (You plebians). Teleported into the treehouse and dived out slapping more asses than an after game shower, completely wiped despite teh number disparity.

So there was ten minutes to go we had I believe 83 kills they had 85 and they ran, they cowered and split up - wouldn't answer pms asking for a fight so we split into 3 different groups to hunt them down like the cowards they are - No ball.

Ended 2 kills down with 5 less players, about ten darkrunners and some idiots on our side that decided to keep going in solo and not listening. Got the "GG, GF SBP, Well Fought" spam in nation, mad how quickly they changed from going Edward Snowden to Donald Trump on Twitter in terms of vocal action. So we quickly reminded them that there was no good fight since they weren't actually in any of them, they went quiet.

Anyway we were due to disband because we decided to join a bigger more dedicated guild after the last few days, so as a send off we now know how appalling <Unsullied> are.

Mad isn't it, the Unsullied are dickless Eunuchs on Game of Thrones and you decided to Role play that role tooth and nail, I congratulate you.

TLDR: Unsullied declare Dominion 23-24 v 17 against a smaller guild, start getting slapped about by sheer girth and strength they couldn't handle, and spend the last 15 minutes hiding and cowering in fear. Don't start a fight you can't go through with, how embarassing.

Don't hurt them! They tried it. Sniper start, small battles when they were in better position and doubled number yet, than 1-2 good rounds and many hide and seek. This dominion was better than we had vs one of the biggest guild in my old server ("top guild" after PvP guilds left the server) . They run away after the start of dominion. We had 10 players online, they had 50. All "Top" guys and girls jumped to the mirage portal or to nui zone in some seconds. This server is better... yet :D

edit: respawn System of DS was idiotic. We respawned near haranyan fortress. Kittens were really sensitives there... :)

Nothing to say in your own defence? Boy oh boy would I be embarassed, we were even getting messages later on from members of your own guild saying how disgusted they were in your cowardice.

I know it's just a game, but if you start a fight and don't show up you look weak. Saying "Ok" is just rolling over and taking it, that being said it's not like you could make up some elaborate story about what actually hapenned as a defence so you may as well just accept it. Just wanted it known.

So last night we were online late for GMT, and got a quick raid call because Unsullied had declared Dominion on us! So we went to Diamond Shores Nui and there were only 17 of us on and I believe 23-24 of them. Anywho, after the first little skirmish they refused to fight in the middle, or even near our Nui so when they died they could run back from respawn straight away (Just remember, they declared Dominion).

Anyway, gave them a little slapping despite the number dispartity but let's be honest we were outnumbered and lost the two fights before so they were 16 kills ahead. For the next ten minutes (They had 33 kills, 30 was required for the win) they hid, cowered, wouldn't tell us where they were (They declared Dominion, oh dear) to try and get a sneaky lil' win rather than being men and fighting a guild with fewer members who let's be honest, had smarter players (Well some of them).

So we ended up getting a message after more missed calls than a missed shift when you're hungover to come fight at Red Dragon. We went over, and finally they met us near the middle! We had a fight, lost, came back in next wave and killed them all. After that they just hid at Nui and straight up refused to come out so they could have an easier time fighting a guild they declared on with 5 less players! Haha, you guys!

Anyway, they wouldn't come out, we had a look and were only about 11 kills behind with 14 minutes to go, they decided for some stupid reason to run away again and hide in Solzreed Pumpkin Patch, luckily for us we knew the area well... since it was right next to one of our own properties (You plebians). Teleported into the treehouse and dived out slapping more asses than an after game shower, completely wiped despite teh number disparity.

So there was ten minutes to go we had I believe 83 kills they had 85 and they ran, they cowered and split up - wouldn't answer pms asking for a fight so we split into 3 different groups to hunt them down like the cowards they are - No ball.

Ended 2 kills down with 5 less players, about ten darkrunners and some idiots on our side that decided to keep going in solo and not listening. Got the "GG, GF SBP, Well Fought" spam in nation, mad how quickly they changed from going Edward Snowden to Donald Trump on Twitter in terms of vocal action. So we quickly reminded them that there was no good fight since they weren't actually in any of them, they went quiet.

Anyway we were due to disband because we decided to join a bigger more dedicated guild after the last few days, so as a send off we now know how appalling <Unsullied> are.

Mad isn't it, the Unsullied are dickless Eunuchs on Game of Thrones and you decided to Role play that role tooth and nail, I congratulate you.

TLDR: Unsullied declare Dominion 23-24 v 17 against a smaller guild, start getting slapped about by sheer girth and strength they couldn't handle, and spend the last 15 minutes hiding and cowering in fear. Don't start a fight you can't go through with, how embarassing.

When you say "Anywya we were due to disband" you mean SBP is going to be disbanded?

We disbanded last night. It was a few days coming and discussed, some people are going to <me too> others are not.

Oh "me too" the green pirate guild...daggit and here was hoping they wouln't be more of them around xD...welp as the old saying goes: "If you can't beat them, join them".

Oh "me too" the green pirate guild...daggit and here was hoping they wouln't be more of them around xD...welp as the old saying goes: "If you can't beat them, join them".
After this hide and seek dominion we decided to disband because we are too strongs for you. And we will make less scary guild. Maybe If you see less players in other side you will not run away so fast. :D (where "you" = or enemy in the dominion. If you are not in that guild you are not in this "you" Group)

(or the boss has other things to do in the next weeks and it will have less time to be nolifer like the rest of our guild)

Disbanded ?? This was one of the best guild recruitment stories i have seen, i was just about to apply to join .........

Thats Meta, seen those Dominion often on Official, seeing a Hauler click Dominion steal packs and hide. thats nothing new here. Not even a single out of the blue Dominion is a serious one just sneaky and cowardly, for Packs or cheap kills.

salt-shaker-picture-ant-text-nacl-39874353.jpg

Sorry but I gotta call you out on this 1st bit.. YOU guys were stuck in the Nui and Unsullied was out in the middle waiting for you guys to come out of the nui which you did not.. you camped and hugged that Nui like crazy with the occasional fights here n there but this is a lot like Station games in EVE.. Ya just don't do it. Why would anyone fight on a Nui?

by this I'm talking about where you said "Anywho, after the first little skirmish they refused to fight in the middle, or even near our Nui" like.. why would they fight you near a nui where you guys can just easily go back into it and be safe again and pot/eat food then go back out and slowly wittle them down.

I was there on my DR character watching the fights and pretty sure I saw Unsullied out in the middle waiting for you guys to go fight and instead ya just hugged that Nui which is why they left Diamond Shores to Marianople and other zones to look for scraglers which is perfectly valid tactic.. If ya ain't gonna give them fights they arn't gonna waste their time sitting there they will go look for others who arn't paying attention.

It's all within game mechanics and everything so don't give me this bull about sitting in nuis.. also they sat in the nui for the last 5-10 minutes? :O oh noes they did the same thing you guys did and then you guys complain what a shocker there.

Dominions are about tactics and they won.. last I checked there were no rules for dominion.. you simply pay the gold and you fight and who ever gets the most kills/points wins. If this is about epeen then purple up on them when you see the out at sea where they will be forced to fight.

In the famous words of Dominic Toretto

"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.. Winnings winning."

RIP Paul Walker btw <3

Sorry but I gotta call you out on this 1st bit.. YOU guys were stuck in the Nui and Unsullied was out in the middle waiting for you guys to come out of the nui which you did not.. you camped and hugged that Nui like crazy with the occasional fights here n there but this is a lot like Station games in EVE.. Ya just don't do it. Why would anyone fight on a Nui?

by this I'm talking about where you said "Anywho, after the first little skirmish they refused to fight in the middle, or even near our Nui" like.. why would they fight you near a nui where you guys can just easily go back into it and be safe again and pot/eat food then go back out and slowly wittle them down.

I was there on my DR character watching the fights and pretty sure I saw Unsullied out in the middle waiting for you guys to go fight and instead ya just hugged that Nui which is why they left Diamond Shores to Marianople and other zones to look for scraglers which is perfectly valid tactic.. If ya ain't gonna give them fights they arn't gonna waste their time sitting there they will go look for others who arn't paying attention.

It's all within game mechanics and everything so don't give me this bull about sitting in nuis.. also they sat in the nui for the last 5-10 minutes? :O oh noes they did the same thing you guys did and then you guys complain what a shocker there.

Dominions are about tactics and they won.. last I checked there were no rules for dominion.. you simply pay the gold and you fight and who ever gets the most kills/points wins. If this is about epeen then purple up on them when you see the out at sea where they will be forced to fight.

In the famous words of Dominic Toretto

"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.. Winnings winning."

RIP Paul Walker btw <3

"Waiting us"= you mean they intercept who move out from nui in 20v1 in 1 second? Yeah. We had respawn in haranyan Nui. Regroup in this situation is harder. This is GvG and not single player or player vs guild "pvp". We move out when our members arrive.
They won because they run away after the 1st bigger lost and they tried to hide and ignore PvP. This is a game. Why are you runing away? Ok, don't be hard. They go to dominion in safe mode. 50 guild member vs 100 (97?) guild member. That was not enough easy catch for them.

We lost this dominion: 82-84. We need better radars to detect hiding NPCs :D

Back