What's new

Solzreed Border Patrol V Unsullied - The embarassing dominion last night

"Waiting us"= you mean they intercept who move out from nui in 20v1 in 1 second?

No one said those people who went out of the nui had to leave.. that was their own fault.

To be honest I saw a lot of deaths from both your guild and theirs that were unnecessary.. mistakes on both sides but a lot from SBP

Edit: I'll even edit this post.. so to elaborate on this you guys made mistakes and so did they. One thing is clearly you had the more superior composition.. Mageball is HARD to counter especially in 2.9 because Auramancy doesn't get the damage reflect from spell damage like it does in retail which if that's why they ran then that's smart.. why fight something you're not gonna beat?

The whole point of competitive gaming or games n such and PVP is to WIN which they did. Yeah maybe standing in the Nui the last 10 mins is cheese or w/e but it's perfectly valid. It's within game mechanics and their right to do so.

Overall I thought the whole fight was great... and it was great sportsmenship on Unsullied's part to give gf and such in nation. This whole thread here just causes drama and shit that's really not needed. Be the bigger person and grow up.

Last edited:
No one said those people who went out of the nui had to leave.. that was their own fault.

To be honest I saw a lot of deaths from both your guild and theirs that were unnecessary.. mistakes on both sides but a lot from SBP

Edit: I'll even edit this post.. so to elaborate on this you guys made mistakes and so did they. One thing is clearly you had the more superior composition.. Mageball is HARD to counter especially in 2.9 because Auramancy doesn't get the damage reflect from spell damage like it does in retail which if that's why they ran then that's smart.. why fight something you're not gonna beat?

The whole point of competitive gaming or games n such and PVP is to WIN which they did. Yeah maybe standing in the Nui the last 10 mins is cheese or w/e but it's perfectly valid. It's within game mechanics and their right to do so.

Overall I thought the whole fight was great... and it was great sportsmenship on Unsullied's part to give gf and such in nation. This whole thread here just causes drama and shit that's really not needed. Be the bigger person and grow up.

Just came back to this didn't read any more responses, you mention mageball but out of the 17 of us there were 2 tanks, 2 stone arrows, one healer and about 8 Darkrunners i'm not sure what mageball you saw but it definitely wasn't ours. There were a load of pointless deaths which just went to show some members had no place being in a focused guild and that was dealt with, but for the purpose of discussion you just signing off with "Grow up" doesn't mean you've taken the high ground and you're right, it just gets rid of the actual discussion.

"It was great sportsmenship on Unsullied's part to give gf and such in nation"

Wrong. They avoided a fight they started with more members up, like 3 geared healers and then when they edged the kills they hid. They had no place shouting "GF" since let's be honest, there wasn't one. Imagine hitting someone twice in a boxing match, spending 9 rounds running away, winning on points and then being called the bigger man for saying it was a good fight.

I'm not going to carry it on because they guild had already disbanded, but I think if people still think this is us being sore over a loss when they refused to fight you're as delusional as they were in saying it was a good fight.

I think if you could learn to love us, we're actually really fun people.

Maybe you are, just a game isn't it I just get frustrated with people missing the point but honestly what's done is done, I just enjoy doing write ups, good luck in your next one!

Back