What's new

Splash ART then crash

Hi!

Make sure you run the launcher as Admin. If it keeps crashing, reinstall DX9 (can install it from HERE) and do a Repair.

I did not know how to post in forums and looked for about 30min to figure it out but maybe you can help me out with this and tell me how to post in the forums so I do not invade someone else's post

New to this forum and game but wanted to give it a try but having problem with starting the game have not played yet any help to get me up and running would greatly be appreciated.

Game is downloaded and says play typed in my login and click play sits there for a few seconds and then behind the client turns black and then a few seconds later it just closes. Any Suggestions? I have ran in admin mode and downloaded direct x.

First this then click Play
ArcheRage.png

Then Black back on the client and then it just closes.
ArcheRage 2.png

You'll need to reinstall. The failed launch says theres missing or broken dll.s
Best option is use the torrent install

You'll need to reinstall. The failed launch says theres missing or broken dll.s
Best option is use the torrent install
I used client and did not work then uninstalled and used torrent and got further and it just freezes and closes. I do not what else to do.

I used client and did not work then uninstalled and used torrent and got further and it just freezes and closes. I do not what else to do.
Press a Repair button to repair your game client possible issues.

Back