What's new

Stuck after "The Waiting Game" Quest

SpookyWolf

I was doing my Main Quest for the Warborn race, and after I completed talking to Guard Lefus, there was no next quest to do or anything. Since it's already completed I can't go back and retry the quest.
I've already spent a lot of time on this character//level 55 already and have received appreciation gifts and it would be crappy to have to make a new character.

Is there anyway around this or am I screwed out of my transformation and Gilda stars?

I was doing my Main Quest for the Warborn race, and after I completed talking to Guard Lefus, there was no next quest to do or anything. Since it's already completed I can't go back and retry the quest.
I've already spent a lot of time on this character//level 55 already and have received appreciation gifts and it would be crappy to have to make a new character.

Is there anyway around this or am I screwed out of my transformation and Gilda stars?

Make sure you completed all previous quests from this quest story.

Warborns unlock their transformation after progressing so far with their story quests.
Your quest could of ended for a number of reasons.
The first. You have finished that chapter, once you finished a chaptor the quests will end and you must find where they pickup again.
The second. You haven't met all the prerequisite quests. Which means you skipped the side quests. For warborn some side quests are mandatory to continue

Back