What's new

[Suggestion] Make "Treasure Map with Coordinates" with same coordinate stackable

BraveStar

Dear Support,

It would be fine if the Treasure Map with Coordinates can we store stackable. Its hard to store the maps. I usually send in mail to my alt char, but has more hundred now. I dont want to destroy it or sell to merchant i collect and if i have tme i go for treasure hunt.. :)

Thank You for helping'

Items like treasure maps are purposely made not stackable for a couple reasons. The first is that they contain different coordinates, so while the item is the same it has a different meta data to it. This alone basically makes it incredibly difficult (possibly impossible with this game engine) to allow map stacking on anything but maps of the same grade and coordinates and these won't be made stackable because you can just hoard them then and open multiple chests from 1 location. Removing the point of it being a treasure hunt

Thank You for answer.

I undestand the reason why u cant stack maps with different coordinates and grade.

But dont undestand why will be i better treasure hunter if i go for chest and port home and go again to same place again if i have 10 map for same coordinate. Lol.

Now i open 10 mail i sort 100 map in 100 slot chest and after sorted, i go and open more on same coordinate.

The problem is i need to store the many map in more than 100 ingame mail because the same coordinate and grade maps are not stackable.

The same was with ship component designes before finetune. Designes was stored in many ingame mail. Now im able store all in one 100 slot chest.

Regards, and have a nice day :)

Treasure maps can not be stacked based on how the code is hardcoded into the game. It would be an endless loop change that and then you have to change so much to make it work. This is not viable.

Back