[Suggestion][Poll] Wizard Tokens

Tradeable?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Ale

It would be actually interesting if these items (Wizard Token) were to be tradeable. If you have a good economy, you can make the quest. If you don't, you can just farm them over time.

Not only would this enrage the people who put in the time to get their ayanad library earring the right way, but it would basically allow people willing to put in the gold (or IRL cash) to swipe their way to a best-in-slot item. This would only increase gear disparity in-game. I see this as a huge negative with no advantages. If you want to make gold by farming the library, you can do that by doing your ayanad scroll scrap, selling the drops from the crystal shard mobs, or opening coinpurses.

And so, the Ayanad scroll scrap should not be tradeable either, following that logic. Since people will be allowed to swipe their way into an Ayanad item with just a credit card.
It is an item that you can farm over-time, It would help new players, and you still need to make raids and do the bosses and other grinding parts of the quest.

Honestly, not only wizard tokens, there are many tokens trough the game that are nor tradeable and people don't farm them because they are not worht the time, now if they could sell it probably we would have a new market on the server.

Reactions: Ale
I feel if you're going to make the wizard tokens tradable, then the bloods and crystals needed for the dream ring would have to be tradable too. Also, the dungeon stones needed for the ynys guardian ring. It's a best in slot item, so it needs to be grinded for. Just leave it as it is.

And so, the Ayanad scroll scrap should not be tradeable either, following that logic. Since people will be allowed to swipe their way into an Ayanad item with just a credit card.
It is an item that you can farm over-time, It would help new players, and you still need to make raids and do the bosses and other grinding parts of the quest.

except:

1) ayanad gear isn't best in slot. obsidian T7 is.
2) ayanad gear isn't quest gear
3) ayanad gear isn't bound

Helping new players is a weak reason for making them tradeable. Be honest, it's for those that are just lazy and can't handle the grind. It's -the- best in slot for any dps and it's not and shouldn't be something that you can just whale out for. And imagine if everybody had access to the dungeon? Rip scrolls

So you don't want to help new players, and as a player that already has the ayanad earring completed, make some gold out of the quest?, I personally don't care about the grinding :) I think it is a good idea. "Be honest", you already have it and you don't care about server economy or anyone else as long as you have what you want. You also can get the scrolls from drop, and Ayanad is one of the best gears in-game and will be upgradable... so... It is better than Obs T7 (t3) in the long run...
Imagine a server that has a server where there is no p2w! (?)

There are no planned changes to make these tradeable.
They are not meant to be tradeable intentionally

I don't mean to be rude or come off as such, but this is a really terrible idea. The lib earring, dream ring, and ynys guardian ring are all things to work towards over a long period of time like many things in this game. Yeah, it takes a long fucking time to get them but it's something thats worth it in the end. Should stay how it is.

I have earring. We did great job siting months in library and now we help our guild members using scrolls to craft them items. Meaby instead of trying make things easier on forum go look for guild that actualy care about it members not only look for strong ones to leech them.

Back