What's new

Suggestion to fix the land problem that drives away so many new players

I read it loud and clear all land gone is not true as i have made a video showing there is land and there is cheap land and it only took me half an hour imagine if i went to every housing area in the game. Once again though that statement doesn't say the population is leaving because of land the post is made by a mod and the statement is simply untrue so. As for your passport mate i dont know how you got it but you are not an Aussie if you use kid for a goat and child for a kid we like our words as short as possible and for the love of adulthood stop rolling on the floor it's very childish of you

ROFL!
I got my passport because I am from Sydney. Simple.
Now you saying the mod is a lair well good luck with that.
Facts are the facts and they speak for themselves

Guess you don't read one is my sons and I do have my scarecrow down. Is there a reason your breaking forum rules all over the place here and posting garbage and insults? I run a family ingame which is part of the actual game design.
You can sit here and try to attack people making valid points all you like but it won't help you it will only help validate my points.
There should be a limit on how much land people can own including me period so others can play.
But others can play its not our fault that they are unable to play though. Since the thread is about land driving players away despite there being land everywhere nothing can help those people.

ROFL!
I got my passport because I am from Sydney. Simple.
Now you saying the mod is a lair well good luck with that.
Facts are the facts and they speak for themselves
Isn't a bit late grandpa? I thought you old guys sleep early and you are right facts do speak for themselves as for calling a mod a liar where do you see that?

Isn't a bit late grandpa? I thought you old guys sleep early and you are right facts do speak for themselves as for calling a mod a liar where do you see that?

You need me to quote you ok "the post is made by a mod and the statement is simply untrue "
If its late for you then you should go to bed.

You need me to quote you ok "the post is made by a mod and the statement is simply untrue "
If its late for you then you should go to bed.
I dont see me calling him a liar where do you see that as for it being late i was just concerned for an old fella being up this late being employed and all or are you on the doll mate

His next reply is you need a Korean passport number or social security number cantc remember what it was now but the answer is yes we played it illigaly

You know why?
'Cause I'm a criminal!
Criminal
You god damn right
I'm a criminal
Yeah, I'm a criminal

Was it a complement seriously?
Also if your going to quote where is the rest of your posts? here let me help you....

You can take it up with forum mods this is not part of the discussion.

Yep it looks like or u just trolling, btw noob is a newbie=new player, and i ask if u are mental retarded that's why this question mark in the end ????????

Crowen its you are not your just in case you didnt learn that in intensive english centre you attended

Wow you just love to violate forum rules too ROFL this is what people do when they can't actually participate in a forum thread and have no valid points.

Back