What's new

Suggestion to fix the land problem that drives away so many new players

I say kid because we use that term in australia more than we use child. Thats not a dev that's a forum mod and not one of those posts says the population is dying due to land. So what's your next move troll?

ROFL they are posts of a mod speaking on behalf of the devs thats all you get in the forum get a life. Second I am an Aussie and we don't use kid unless your talking about a goat try again. Third you again try with name calling proving my point again. Forth you have yet to post any proof or facts which is why you fail.

I'd love that someone give the tips i gave to you when i start play, you play this game like 2 weeks, i played it for like 5 years. You're just a noob.

Well then thats great and proves my point you have to have land to make money and the land needs to be available to new players to do that. You stating a new player needs to make 3k a day but then post that you use land and a merchant ship to do it clearly proves my point.

No .... I said i can make 3k a day by using my land.

People are far to lazy to acquire land anyway. Do you think i was just handed land when i started playing ?
I started with a shitty 8x8 in the centre of Two Crowns north area, i farmed basic pack materials for around 3 weeks and ran them on the 3 slot 30 day cart you get when you level up. It took ages for me to get freighter and the land i have, none of which i claimed via demos. It was all bought, built and used. If new players cant put a week in and farm money on an 8x8, they dont deserve a chance at the amount of land i have. Its rather simple really ........ Swim through a river of shit and you will crawl out the on the bank of success.

I'd love that someone give the tips i gave to you when i start play, you play this game like 2 weeks, i played it for like 5 years. You're just a noob.

Wow you played the game before it was even made? Thats amazing and impossible. ROFL
Been here longer than 2 weeks as well and yes I am new to this server but then so is everyone as it was only put up in Nov.
Also I have an account on live since 2014 at its release.
Again telling someone to kill mobs to get coin purses or to gather ore is not helping then its giving tips or advise. But thanks for your opinions I listen to them for sure even if I don't use them. But don't claim to have helped me start in the game I did that alone and acquired everything alone too.
This is your second post though calling people names and trying to insult you might want to read forum rules. Just a warning you might want to keep on topic and actually add to the conversation as your not a noob you should know these rules so you don't get banned.

No .... I said i can make 3k a day by using my land.

People are far to lazy to acquire land anyway. Do you think i was just handed land when i started playing ?
I started with a shitty 8x8 in the centre of Two Crowns north area, i farmed basic pack materials for around 3 weeks and ran them on the 3 slot 30 day cart you get when you level up. It took ages for me to get freighter and the land i have, none of which i claimed via demos. It was all bought, built and used. If new players cant put a week in and farm money on an 8x8, they dont deserve a chance at the amount of land i have. Its rather simple really ........ Swim through a river of shit and you will crawl out the on the bank of success.

Agreed I am doing the same to try and get my foothold. I will get there as well its part of the game but I do agree with this thread there should be more land for new players to get the same start. Grats on your success working your way up though.

Ive seen plenty of posts from devs why don't we just start dealing in facts there is no problem with land the posts from the mod dont say anything about there being a population loss due to land. You keep spinning acusations but you can't win. And you are no Aussie mate we use kid instead of child. So whats is your agenda?

Agreed I am doing the same to try and get my foothold. I will get there as well its part of the game but I do agree with this thread there should be more land for new players to get the same start. Grats on your success working your way up though.

I can literally count 13 spots for 8x8's right outside my land, the issue is people coming into the game don't want 8x8's. They want 16x16/24x24 in Marcala or nuimari and they want it RIGHT NOW.

Wow you played the game before it was even made? Thats amazing and impossible. ROFL
Been here longer than 2 weeks as well and yes I am new to this server but then so is everyone as it was only put up in Nov.
Also I have an account on live since 2014 at its release.
Again telling someone to kill mobs to get coin purses or to gather ore is not helping then its giving tips or advise. But thanks for your opinions I listen to them for sure even if I don't use them. But don't claim to have helped me start in the game I did that alone and acquired everything alone too.
This is your second post though calling people names and trying to insult you might want to read forum rules. Just a warning you might want to keep on topic and actually add to the conversation as your not a noob you should know these rules so you don't get banned.

This game was launch in 2013... WTF!?!? ARE U TROLLING?

Last edited:

16/01/2013

ArcheAge is an MMORPG developed by Korean developer Jake Song (former developer of Lineage) and his development company, XL Games. The game was released in Korea on January 15, 2013, Europe and North America on September 16, 2014. ArcheAge is described as a "sandpark" MMORPG, which the developers say is a hybrid of the open content style of a "sandbox" game and the more structured play experience of a "themepark" game.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArcheAge

Release
  • ROK: 15 January 2013
  • JP: 23 July 2013
  • RUS: 16 February 2014
  • NA: 16 September 2014
  • EU: 16 September 2014
  • CHN: 8 September 2015

Last edited:
I started playing this game in Korea 2013 then i play in Russia 2014 long b4 it came to NA. ROFL.

Last edited:
Btw you have two 16x16 cottage why not a 16x16 farm scarecrow? U want to make gold with a fucking cottage? ROFL

Last edited:
If u played the Russian or Korean version of the game you already did uninstall the game, for be lvl55 there is 20x more XP than the west easy mode for lazy western players that dont like to grind.

Ive seen plenty of posts from devs why don't we just start dealing in facts there is no problem with land the posts from the mod dont say anything about there being a population loss due to land. You keep spinning acusations but you can't win. And you are no Aussie mate we use kid instead of child. So whats is your agenda?

ROFL well then I guess my passport is a lie too then what a joke.
Also you don't read as the posts stated and a quote:
"With land being all gone and being sold for at-least 1k and RNG still the same as we can see with the RMT problem and credits being at a all time high it might be difficult keeping the current population.
Very true. Several issues but all being connected."
This clearly states land is an issue are you blind or illiterate?
Yet again you can not post any facts or quotes to back you. Game set match you're done.

I can literally count 13 spots for 8x8's right outside my land, the issue is people coming into the game don't want 8x8's. They want 16x16/24x24 in Marcala or nuimari and they want it RIGHT NOW.
How many 8X8's do you own? You can only have 1 8x8 ever so the issue isn't new players don't want them the issue is you can't have them.

I read it loud and clear all land gone is not true as i have made a video showing there is land and there is cheap land and it only took me half an hour imagine if i went to every housing area in the game. Once again though that statement doesn't say the population is leaving because of land the post is made by a mod and the statement is simply untrue so. As for your passport mate i dont know how you got it but you are not an Aussie if you use kid for a goat and child for a kid we like our words as short as possible and for the love of adulthood stop rolling on the floor it's very childish of you

Btw you have two 16x16 cottage why not a 16x16 farm scarecrow? U want to make gold with a fucking cottage? ROFL

Guess you don't read one is my sons and I do have my scarecrow down. Is there a reason your breaking forum rules all over the place here and posting garbage and insults? I run a family ingame which is part of the actual game design.
You can sit here and try to attack people making valid points all you like but it won't help you it will only help validate my points.
There should be a limit on how much land people can own including me period so others can play.

Back