What's new

Suggestions

1687417118947.jpeg
1687417127621.jpeg

1687417151352.jpeg
1687417155972.jpeg

@Sparkle Can we update this house in advance
Please take my money:p:p

I would like to suggest armor crafting recipes for armor such as Kitsu armor or Manticore armor. Right now they are in the loyalty points shop with no way to craft them with materials.

I would suggest bringing back the ability to purchase a scarecrow in mirage isle. Removing the scarecrow has made the land situation worse as it is no longer possible to buy them to add to one's farmhand. This means that to get additional scarecrow farms/gazebos added to the farmhand requires creating an alt, leveling it, doing the blue salt line, and then trying to find a 16x spot you can dump it on to sell back to yourself, which is virtually impossible. I think given the current land shortages it is more in the interest of the game to make it easier to make use of the farmhand for players and reduce land pressure.

There are many items that should be storable in the chests that can be purchased from the market place that currently do not work. Examples:
Alchemist chest:
  • All pigments (small leaf, small root, soft stem, scented petal)
  • All oils ( Opaque polish, rough polish, non-stick polish, rainbow polish)
Farmer's large chest:
  • Worm compost
  • Hay bale
Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest
  • Livestock Supplement

I would like to suggest changing the default bid to be the buy now ammount -1.
It's pretty common to see someone fast posting with a absurd low bid out of mistake. This is not a good feeling, and I think it just hurts the playersbase without any real motive. Some ppl may even leave the game because of such human mistake.

Can we please turn the game, at least in this part, more friendly towards ppl with attention deficit?

If there's a need for more explanation, when someone select an item in the auction house for registering, a single item to be specific and not a stack, it auto-enables for bid, and it also auto selects the NPC shop price value. Most of the time this value is insignificant and ppl lose gold by not paying attention and registering with a low value for bid, in the case of not selling the item with the buy now value.

Please, remember that after an item receive a bid, the bid cannot be canceled.

So, I will give an example of how this suggestion will work

An item had been Right-clicked and gone to the registration window of the Auction House.
The value it brings in the "buy now" is the current lowest value between the already registered.
So, If the current lowest is 100g, the bid should be changed to 99g 99s 99c, intead of the NPC shop price.
If the player wants it to put a bid (which often does not, based in my experience) then he will manually add it, insted of being forced to manually add the bid everytime he wants to add a single item mostly with the buy now in mind.

Pretty please!!!

Last edited:
I know recently this labor potion quest got changed to complete without needing a tag as a raid, but can it also be changed to complete when people die during the fight, like the regular Jakar quest? Didn't realise this was the case until now, lots of people must have missed quest completion since the change ;c

1688488916823.png

When the new patch was rolled out, the admin team did a great job of reducing the kill count of most of the old weeklies. However, 3 of them were missed:
  • Sungold -> Should be reduced from 200 to 100
  • Exeloch -> Should be reduced from 200 to 100
  • Diamond Shores -> Should be reduced from 150 to 100
  • Reedwind -> Should be reduced from 200 to 100

Last edited:
When the new patch was rolled out, the admin team did a great job of reducing the kill count of most of the old weeklies. However, 3 of them were missed:
  • Sungold -> Should be reduced from 200 to 100
  • Exeloch -> Should be reduced from 200 to 100
  • Diamond Shores -> Should be reduced from 150 to 100
  • Reedwind -> Should be reduced from 200 to 100
Please specify the quests names in question.

I know recently this labor potion quest got changed to complete without needing a tag as a raid, but can it also be changed to complete when people die during the fight, like the regular Jakar quest? Didn't realise this was the case until now, lots of people must have missed quest completion since the change ;c

View attachment 22024
These quests can't work same way. If the current work of the quest is not good for the players, can offer to return back to its previous version.

I would suggest bringing back the ability to purchase a scarecrow in mirage isle. Removing the scarecrow has made the land situation worse as it is no longer possible to buy them to add to one's farmhand. This means that to get additional scarecrow farms/gazebos added to the farmhand requires creating an alt, leveling it, doing the blue salt line, and then trying to find a 16x spot you can dump it on to sell back to yourself, which is virtually impossible. I think given the current land shortages it is more in the interest of the game to make it easier to make use of the farmhand for players and reduce land pressure.
It was removed with 7.5 release. This is not a custom change but the global update fix of the ingame bug.
It wasn't supposed to be available there for unlimited purchase from the very beginning. We also don't plan to return it there.

These quests can't work same way. If the current work of the quest is not good for the players, can offer to return back to its previous version.

Oof so it's basically either have to be in one raid, or have all the lowbies be alive for boss? That's a tough choice tbh... I don't think I can make a decision for that.

Can you improve(keeping the 4x evenglow) Kadum's rewards to make it worth doing? its a dead content atm
- You could attach a labor reward OR increase the honor reward OR a good amount of Radiant/Exalted hiram Infusions (could be boxes to choose between radiant hiram or abyssal infusions)
- The extra reward could be in a guild quest or from arena npc like halcy, for example...

The other way around would be making it easier, but I think it would still be a dead content with the current rewards

Can you improve(keeping the 4x evenglow) Kadum's rewards to make it worth doing? its a dead content atm
- You could attach a labor reward OR increase the honor reward OR a good amount of Radiant/Exalted hiram Infusions (could be boxes to choose between radiant hiram or abyssal infusions)
- The extra reward could be in a guild quest or from arena npc like halcy, for example...

The other way around would be making it easier, but I think it would still be a dead content with the current rewards
The current rewards are legit a joke and arent worth the time u spend in there to kill it . Kadum isnt easy to kill and kinda has alot one shot mechanics which makes it pain if u are melee for example. It's rly needed to buff the rewards or people will just stay away from it and that would be a waste.

Back