What's new

Suggestions

I think it would be acgreat idea to introduce a trailer that can attach to a freighter. Even if it wad like 5k credits it woukd make the game company lots of cash. An extra 8 packs by freighter would be awesome.

That will not be possible.

Would it be possible, to add Walkways to the game, nothing Huge. just Flat wooden and or Stone squares we could use to make paths or walkways with on our land.

Think of all the Rp that we could have with that, I would be up in my Tree house yelling at all the kids to get off my grass!
'please

Here is one that I thought would be hugely popular.... at least for the non-scammers in the game. How about the ability to cert unbuilt properties? This would take the risk out of buying a demo and make it easier for players to conduct legitimate transactions.

But that was the point of the trusted middle men. If one side fails to deliver then the deal does not go through.

I don't know if this is possible or if it's already in-game, but it would be nice to have a way to turn off boosted experience. I just started playing a few days ago and due to outleveling zones, armor sets are unavailable to me that I really like and it's gotten me rather discouraged. Over ten hours of playtime going to waste because I'm about to recreate my character in an attempt to pick and choose just the quests I need get armor sets. (It's probably not possible to undo the thing they implemented where you can no longer get low level quests once you outlevel them, but... that'd be a nice thing to reverse. :< )

That are different mounts, players can receive from different places only (one from the box and another one from the marketplace). As they are different, they have different speed and can't equip each others armor. We can't increase speed or reindeers from the boxes to 11.5 m/s. If players want them to be equal we can reduce the marketplace reindeer speed to 10 m/s.

Please make them the same

it was around the time when people asked why the thunder dash was only 10 ms while reindeer was 11.5 and reindeer was "p2w" and the dash is farm heavy

Maybe players asked to increase a speed but as I said I don't remember players asking to reduce it. Send me a link to that old thread you are referring to, please.

Reposting from the other thread to ensure my response is recorded

If players want them to be equal we can reduce the marketplace reindeer speed to 10 m/s.

NO NO NO. They are like you JUST said, different for a REASON.

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LOWER THE 600 CREDIT (or whatever price) MARKETPLACE REINDEER TO 10m/s

Anyone buying the Reindeer from the RNG BOX is using their gold incorrectly if they feel as though they are not getting their money worth.

It (Reindeer from boxes) clearly is a RP item... IF you want item only for the stats, then you should have bought the better/best one at the time (MARKETPLACE REINDEER), rather than wasting gold on BOXES or for outright purchasing the WORSE mount.

I live next to the server, play with 19 ping. 4 hour from Quebec and the server feels like its laggy majority of the time. Can you guys please fix your server stability or upgrade servers. Unreal the amount of money we put into this to play on Walmart brand servers.

I live next to the server, play with 19 ping. 4 hour from Quebec and the server feels like its laggy majority of the time. Can you guys please fix your server stability or upgrade servers. Unreal the amount of money we put into this to play on Walmart brand servers.

It can be your internet connection, PC parametres, etc. Many factors can make it laggy for you, not just the server stability. Try switching to another DirectX and use SSD for smoother game play.

can we get a cast time buff to war mage in arena please lol, it's kinda ridiculous how shit it feels to play any real mage class in balanced, and decrease the frigid cast time with that please

@Devs....kind of tired of asking but When are you guys going to reintroduce the Workbench either into the cash shop or RNG boxes it's already been over 5 months that I have been playing and haven't even seen one? I posted in the other thread and a dev said it would be introduced shortly??? that was last month. WHEN?

Back