What's new

Suggestions

Suggestion: Dismantle Pack Hammer

Dear ArcheRage Developers,
I would like to suggest the creation of a new item in the game called the "Dismantle Pack Hammer". This item aims to address some common issues faced by players when dealing with Packs.Dismantle Pack Hammer Description:The "Dismantle Pack Hammer" is an item that allows players to dismantle previously crafted Packs, returning the resources used directly to the player's inventory. This functionality would bring several advantages, such as:
  • Resource Waste Reduction: Players who accidentally create unwanted Packs or are unable to trade them due to enemy attacks in hostile territories could recover their materials.
  • Server Performance Improvement: With the ability to dismantle Packs, players would be less inclined to drop them on the ground, helping to reduce memory load on servers.
  • PvP Ease: In PvP battles, when capturing enemy Packs, players could dismantle them to avoid unnecessary risks when attempting to transport them through dangerous territories.
Implementation Suggestion:
  • The Dismantle Hammer could be obtained through crafting or purchased from specific NPCs.
  • It could have limited durability, requiring repairs or reacquisition after a certain number of uses.
  • The dismantling process should be simple and quick, encouraging frequent use.
  • Do not return bound mats like guild stars...
Thank you for your attention, and I hope you consider this suggestion, which I believe will be beneficial to the entire Archeage player community.

Sincerely,
IGN: Refluxo

EDIT
Thats why we need this hammer...

1724867738766.png

Last edited:
Dear ArcheRage Developers,
I would like to suggest the creation of a new item in the game called the "Dismantle Pack Hammer".

The local packs already have a way to "dismantle" them into other type of packs to use for an achievement, I assume you mean for the other two types of packs? Gilda and nongilda crafted ones?

Those two types are often dropped after people do contracts, however, I would not recommend letting anyone dismantle them as lowbies use them to raise their prof and earn "free" gold.

The only issue is that in Karkasse a lot of packs stack up because it's annoying to move them out of the zone... As far as I know, at other community centers the packs are easily taken by new players.

Make it so that the Guild List is sortable by the available categories such as Level, Last Logon, Name, etc. That would be a very nice QoL change.
It is impossible because it's an interactive list.

Suggestion:
Add a cosmetic skill to Marvelous Mab that allows for a longer transformation, which can be cancelled by removing the buff from your buff bar. 1 minute transform please. Cosmetic version would not have the special feature where you can't be targeted.
Ok

Suggestion:
Add a cosmetic skill to Marvelous Mab that allows for a longer transformation, which can be cancelled by removing the buff from your buff bar. 1 minute transform please. Cosmetic version would not have the special feature where you can't be targeted.
Added.
Update: [LINK]
Please move or remove this orange tree spawn in Ynystere, sometimes it pops fully grown mid event and blocks line of sight of mobs and boss for damage, and players for heals. See map location below.

View attachment 26388

View attachment 26390
Removed.
Update: [LINK]

I started a thread on respectfully recommended 'Farmhand adjustments' and I think the following is the URL link:

Summary (not including any replies/discussion):

The following are some Farmhand labor adjustments that I think were on regular ArcheAge before it was shut down that seemed to be an improvement and I respectfully recommend they be considered to be implemented here.

1) Allow Farmhand labor consumption to apply to character XP. Currently if you use your Farmhand a lot you seem to lose the XP that otherwise your character would get if just spent the labor directly. Characters using farmhands are falling behind level-wise compared to those not using farmhands.

Note that after 3K labor transferred to the farmhand per day a character will still lose 20% of the XP as labor being transferred costs 20% more but that seems fair.

2) Allow Farmhand labor consumption to increase character skill proficiency level.

3) Increase Farmhand level cap to 40 (my recollection is that ArcheAge Farmhands could level up to level 40 and carry up to 8 trade packs at a time and ArcheRage seems capped at Level 35 & 6 Trade Packs).

4) With the level 40 increase my memory is that on ArcheAge you could have 4 Farm/Gardens registered with the FarmHand (ArcheRage is currently limited to 3).

Couldn't find anything about that. Does it make sense, that we can't put "Trimmed Meat" and "Combined Feed" in the Farmer's Large Chest?

I suggest to have more Manastorm resources. - i.e, Events, or Shops, or Manastorm Drops to Crates or purses if possible.

Why did i suggest for Manastorm?
- Some people likes collecting stuff by not spending so much grand
- Some of us likes to play with competing the achievements, by this. We can only see Manastorm Shop as a viable source of our Collection (Glider, Mounts, Costume)
- I found Manastorm currency so Rare but has a Expensive product. - Not trying to kill the Economy of Marketplace, but i don't guarantee myself spending so much with the game by rolling so much with the RNG Boxes (Maybe an Archepass will do? or something similar to this)

We have already added many many more ways to get manastorm then normal. We are not adding more sources.

It is not supposed to be a resource you can just get so freely and is meant to be rare. Its not a primary source for the items it gives but an optionally slow way to get items without buying them from other players who've gotten them from the marketplace

We will also never be introducing ArchePass

I suggest to have more Manastorm resources. - i.e, Events, or Shops, or Manastorm Drops to Crates or purses if possible.

Why did i suggest for Manastorm?
- Some people likes collecting stuff by not spending so much grand
- Some of us likes to play with competing the achievements, by this. We can only see Manastorm Shop as a viable source of our Collection (Glider, Mounts, Costume)
- I found Manastorm currency so Rare but has a Expensive product. - Not trying to kill the Economy of Marketplace, but i don't guarantee myself spending so much with the game by rolling so much with the RNG Boxes (Maybe an Archepass will do? or something similar to this)

Maybe this helps you farm them, can also be found in the AviPedia for future reference (check my signature here)

1725025720472.png

Back