What's new

Thanks IronLady/ArcheRage Team

Ulfnaor

Elder
Just wanted to briefly express my thanks (and I'm sure others will agree) to how you've been handling this so far. It is truly refreshing to see an Administration team not only listening to the feedback provided by its playerbase, but also promptly acting upon it.

I feel like we're living in another world, truly.

You mean Trino can't deliver this quality of service and support? But Scapes is RNGesus how dare you heathen.

Amen, great support so far and quickly addressing the community. I hope it stays like this after launch.

Yeah, it's great to see that we, as a community, actually have a say in the game we'll be playing. FeelsGoodMan

Yes, so far @IronLady and the team has been amazing. I'm sure she has been getting spammed with the same requests and questions 24/7.

Great job! :D

Those guys are already memes. just not the way you think. I hope Krowley isn't your in game name lol

Don't do that Bart.... Just no.... Anyway, agreed, much thanks... Just an idea, everyone should add a sig with their ingame name if it's going to not be the same...

Don't do that Bart.... Just no.... Anyway, agreed, much thanks... Just an idea, everyone should add a sig with their ingame name if it's going to not be the same...

I meant that in the best way possible in case you thought i was talking shit

I'm glad to see an NA release for Archerage. A fresh start with these benefits are going to be nice. Shout out to all my English speaking east buddies from the RU version of Archerage.

Everyone give a round of applause to the Administration team and the developers behind the scenes :D

dhMeAzK.gif

Back