Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Happy-Thanksgiving-Images-e1506375261111.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to Everybody!

THANKSGIVING is a perfect moment to say THANK YOU!
So let's give some thanks and praises to our Community!
The only rule – no names should be mentioned. The best 3 thanks and praises will get a reward.

Contest is opened till November 29th!

1st place – 3000 credits

2nd place – 2000 credits

3rd place – 1000 credits

I would like to thank the person on Nuia continent who organizes, leads, and directs the pick-up raids for Ocean events. Luscas and Abyssal can be chaotic environments, and the chaos is compounded when you have a group of strangers trying to work together. These events can be very fun and without other people to work with you're missing out. Leading them can be quite stressful, even if you are only leading a group of people who know each, but I know myself and others who don't have the advantage of being in a large guild are very grateful for those who welcome us into their raids to complete content. Thank you very much and please continue to be the Hero our faction needs. Thank you!

The best of all blessings is to give thanks for at a family gathering than the family and the gathering and gather potatoes. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Hero of The East
123 Entertainment District
Caenord, Ynstere
1-800-COLLECT
[email protected]

November 22nd, 2017

All Westies
The Worst Faction
West Trash
123 Literal Slum
West, Westland

Dear All Westies,

Thank you for all the free stuff you have given me.

I especially appreciate the free honor and packs you have provided. Your assistance has been invaluable to me during this process.

Again, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Best Regards,

Hero of The East

Hero of The East

Thank you so much ArcheRage for coming into my life :) .

Thank you for this wonderful server.

Thank you for putting the donations back up again.

Thank you for dealing with the hackers and the cheaters.

Thank you for being fair to everyone.

And most of all thank you for the 3000 credits.;) Amen

Thanks to those that go unnoticed. The ones behind the scenes making sense to all the world. To the the ones that are up late at night answering question to help others along. To those that gave 32 cheese larders away in faction chat. To those that Love to pvp even if they lost there gold. Keep a smile on that face and lets pvp some more.

Thanks for having a server for us to play this game on.

Maka~

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to enjoy this wonderful server. I never thought I would get to play Archeage again if it weren't for this server. Thank you for putting up with our complaints and answering questions that we may have. Thank you for inviting a noob to the guild! I will try my best to learn this wonderful game and enjoy all the contents that this game has with all of you! :)
HAPPY THANKS GIVING! :p

Last edited:
I'd like to thank the people that demonstrate such compassion to the less fortunate ones by making public raids during server events such as Luscas and Abyssal. Allowing us plebians onto legendary galleons is a dream coming true moment. Not only do these people do that, but they also make the community more lively by allowing themselves to become a meme. I'd also like to thank the people that go above and beyond to cut my trees down, once again, showing compassion to the less fortunate ones. I'd also like to thank the heroes of Haranya for bringing the community together and leading us into battle when no one else dares too.

I'd also like to thank the Haranyas that delivers packs through Windscour during non-peace zones, not only do you give me more PVP experience but you also help me financially, amen for that, such compassion.

Last but not least, a big thank you to the ArcheRage team for giving us a second option.

Well, having prizes or not, it would be easy to thank this great community, thank the administrators, thanks to you helped in my depression bringing this wonderful game towards you to North America, and I also congratulate those involved and administrators for the attention to the playes and finally, thank the good playes that help this game to be more wonderful to play ... Congratulations to the staff and community ArcheRage!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thankful for my heroic regrade failing *only* 9 times :)

eat lots of turkey & pie everyone, happy thanksgiving :p

There is a lot to be thankful for, and there is a lot that still needs to be brought to attention. But focusing on the things we are thankful for is what brings people together. I see a lot of negativity from people to others in this game which most likely stems from negativity in real life.

However, I also see a lot of positive efforts from others to those that need help because there are tasks that they are just not able to accomplish alone. On many occasions I personally have been helped and I have helped others. I have seen others receive help from complete strangers after being shut down by others and that is what I am thankful for. For those who take the time to help others in this game and I am also thankful for everyone who takes that attitude and brings it into this world as well. With all of the negativity being spread around these days, seeing people reach out to others, whether it is in a digital game or person to person directly, is something that I am extremely thankful for and hope others will follow in their steps.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, for anyone that does not have a Family to go to, just remember that you have family somewhere, it might not be the picture perfect scenario but there is always someone that that considers you family.

I want to thank my neighbors for being such little shits and playing along with my crazy shenanigans. I want to thank them for letting me sit half naked in their house eating soup while performing enticing dances on their desk. I want to thank them for having the sense to lock me in their house and wait for my more responsible and mature better half to come back to the farm to collect me. I want to thank them for having farm cart wars with me and for putting up with my musical masterpiece that consists of randomly typed notes at the fastest tempo and pitch. I want to thank them for putting up with the fact that I am covering EVERY. INCH. OF MY HOME in Principality of Zeon propaganda.

Also I'm sorry for raging chopping down your fig trees that one time on my other character. They were very nice fig trees.

I would like to keep this short and simple. I want to take the chance to thank the developers and moderators of this private server doing a fantastic job keeping the game running, keeping it fair, and listening to the players. Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for this years success, spending time with family and friends, and of course playing ArcheRage with your online friends if you choose so. Now go out there have a beer or two with your best mates and relax during this wonderful holiday!

Cheers.

Thank you, fellow ArcheRage players, for making this server as alive as it is. In a game like this, your fellow player oftentimes IS the content, and this server would not have been as successful as it's been in it's first month without you.

I would like to go the personal route on this thank you message.

I would like to thank every person on the Haranya side that purchases my music sheets. There's nothing worse then a AH fully stocked, a inventory stocked and no room to make any more.

I would also like to thank the raid leader the other day that fully answered my question on where "babies come from". That took a great strength from the said raid leader.

I'm thankful for pals to go on crazy adventures with.
Also thankful for an east and west faction that aren't as organized this time around.
Also thankful for friendly admins that take feedback into consideration and have made some changes that are very helpful to keep things running smoothly.

Attachments

• boatadventures.jpg
    boatadventures.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back