What's new

Thanksgiving time on ArcheRage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna say THANK YOU to all the fun loving players *cough cough pirates* who camp docks, kill players and steal their packs. This is a sincere thank you because even though you've wasted 5-10 minutes of a players time getting to that dock just to have it taken from them, the truth is that the fun lovers usually have to sit and wait 20-30 minutes for their prey. You guys/gals are the real heroes, having one of the lowest gold to time spent ratio money making method in the game. Keep it classy.

Dear "payment method" I always use,

I would like to thank you for all this great moments you have been able to prepay for me, for all this crazy and impulsive stuff that I buy. Thank you for the many thigs you have supported me on buying and increase my debt to new levels. I know we sometimes get in trouble and pass our limits, you parents don’t stop calling me until all debt is gone, but hey it is all worth it! Our connection and friendship is unbreakable.

I cannot adequately express in words how happy I get every time we get more spending limit. It is a blessing that every establishment in the world accepts you, and that you have fraud protection. I hope the FICO® Score stops going down and that we keep growing together.

Thank you for this great friendship we have and to be able to buy as much credits we want in Archerage. Thank you for now being in the game!!!! it is incredible how much stuff you buy and that we are sharing time together in game too. I hope you have an awesome thanksgiving celebration.

Again, happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
Im thanking the game for making me play this game..
Everyone in my guild that helps whenever I'm in trouble there are always there for me..
And also thank you for banning me even if I didn't do some hacks or cheat...
I farm everyday day and night for how many weeks and I got banned for what??
Thank you very much///

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 340
This is my favorite mmorpg. I stopped playing the official because I can not buy patron. Thank you for the opportunity to stave off the depression one more time.

I'm thankful that our devs and admins took the time to quickly fix the false bans with the anti-cheat software. In an age where this kind of thing can takes days or longer to resolve, it's refreshing and continues to inspire confidence that we all made the right decision to come play here!

I'm thankful for many things, but mainly there is someone special I couldn't go without. She constantly helps me improve in my career and my daily life. She came into my life when I wasn't really looking and wasn't in the best position. Stayed with me when I had nothing, no money, no car, no house.... nothing! Now I have all of those things, and that's because of her. Thank you for this awesome opportunity, Have a wonderful Turkey day everyone!

I hope they continue like this, they are doing a great job ... Do not extinguish the brightness that another time the arche acts has already had .. Parabens to all by the day of thanksgiving and we all have fun playing arche Rage ^^

Many thanks ArcheRage, for providing me with this wonderful game, with this wonderful team, thanks also for making my days better and help me in my anxiety that I have been suffering every day, and thanks to ArcheRage she is much less aggressive, thanks for everything , the tickets answered and the media every day, HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY.

Thank you for the words you say.
Even if it's something small like "hey."
Thank you for the things you may
Or may not do to bring the day.

Thank you for typing things, truly,
In all the chats, for good or reee,
You don't know the life you bring, you see,
Or the laughs you get every day from me.

Thank you for this server new,
Thank you for the things you do.
Thank you guys for being you,
And making my game fun, it's true!

Happy Holidays, ArcheRage <3 Keep the memes alive.
Love, Sin

I am thankful for you for bringing back a game i love its fun playing a game that i beta and having a good time. I am thankful that i actually get to play the way it was meant to be played i thankful for you running the game better then companies ever could. and i thankful for you guys working hard to get the game going fairly and the keeping the quality of the game. and i am truly thankful for the way you guys listen to your community to better the player experience. i am thankful for all the devs and tester making this the best experience i have had in a while i love this server.

Last edited:
I'm thankful for the chance to enjoy Archeage again; from the beginning. The community the devs created feels like the game I fell in love with, not the game I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back