What's new

The problem with cheaters on the server

Snechar

As many of you know, Archeage always had a big problem with cheaters, and Archerage NA is no exception.
In hasla there are around 8 bots that craft a pack and then fly to Solis with it, delivering a pack every minute or so.
I have video proof of only one cheater, as they usually instantly disconnect when you get close to them.
Here's the video:

I've decided to make this public as I've sent this in a PM to Iron Lady 14 hours ago and still no action has been taken, the cheater is still flying with packs as I'm writing this.
If this problem gets some attention it might be fixed faster

From examining what the cheater does this is what I came with:
1)They're delivering ~15 packs and then stop at the mail for 5 minutes, either mailing gold or taking materials.
2) All of them behave the same.
3)None of them fight back when you try to PK them, they just run to the closest Nui Statue and fake teleporting away

I also made a video of the same guy in which 2 of the points mentioned above can be seen:

-He walks in a very robotic way, straight line to the nui.
-He never appears out of the portal.

Out of this we might conclude that these are no players , but bots.
Please bring this problem to the attention of everyone, so we can have a fair game with no cheaters.

So far the cheaters i confirmed are:
Mix (The guy in the video)

Last edited:
I've seen quite a few hackers so far notably "DISTANT" from east faction <Finding Nemo> speedhacking on last night's abyssal event

upload_2017-10-29_17-30-11.png

Update: Still not banned
Edit: Just saw him fly with a pack again right after posting this comment

Would really like to see a post about this problem at least being looked into, hackers are a great way to kill a game real quick.

As many of you know, Archeage always had a big problem with cheaters, and Archerage NA is no exception.
In hasla there are around 8 bots that craft a pack and then fly to Solis with it, delivering a pack every minute or so.
I have video proof of only one cheater, as they usually instantly disconnect when you get close to them.
Here's the video:

I've decided to make this public as I've sent this in a PM to Iron Lady 14 hours ago and still no action has been taken, the cheater is still flying with packs as I'm writing this.
If this problem gets some attention it might be fixed faster

From examining what the cheater does this is what I came with:
1)They're delivering ~15 packs and then stop at the mail for 5 minutes, either mailing gold or taking materials.
2) All of them behave the same.
3)None of them fight back when you try to PK them, they just run to the closest Nui Statue and fake teleporting away

I also made a video of the same guy in which 2 of the points mentioned above can be seen:

-He walks in a very robotic way, straight line to the nui.
-He never appears out of the portal.

Out of this we might conclude that these are no players , but bots.
Please bring this problem to the attention of everyone, so we can have a fair game with no cheaters.

So far the cheaters i confirmed are:
Busho (No video evidence)
Mix (The guy in the video)

It's funny, because players blame Trion/XLGames for "destroy" the game, like they dont make anything to destroy it too.

upload_2017-10-29_20-21-2.png

Update: Hacker has been doing packs since i posted this thread, Busho disconnected when i went near him and never came back on
Also a bump for the thread :)

Busho, there are multiple people that confirmed that you're hacking, even your guild kicked you for cheating, i personally saw you fly but i didn't have OBS open to film you, stop playing the victim card.
Also when you went invisible i asked one of your generals for your location in guild, and 80 seconds after seeing you craft a pack, go in stealth and fly away, your location in guild showed SOLIS HEADLANDS, that's why you got kicked.

Edit: Also you can't deny that the person in video is cheating, there's video proof he's flying.

lol, this shit is crazy people cheating on a private server where it is already so easy.

Get proof before you blame people. Mix is obvious because you got proof.
He already got kicked from his guild because they caught him teleporting

also some more points are :

6. Whenever I craft a pack on the above workstation I always stealth --> go to the edge of the cliff-> fall off cliff -> dropback to avoid dmg and run to my friend's farm to put the pack down. Since you obviously don't know that the person in steath doesnt render after only a few feet away from you, you call that a disconnect, give me a break...

He crafted the pack down, that's where i caught him flying
upload_2017-10-29_22-8-53.png

-This is where he crafted it

There's also no "friend" with his farm, checked all plots, no packs with the name Busho on it.

Also one more solid point is that even when he "disconnected" i added him on my friends list and surprise surprise he was still online.

I will no longer do a "Witchhunt" on you, i will also edit my post to remove your name, but remember, next time i will have a video to back up my report :)

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-29_22-8-20.png
    upload_2017-10-29_22-8-20.png
    696.1 KB · Views: 353
Stuff like this really makes it frustrating to play this game honestly, if he's going to continue to do this and not be punished why shouldn't everyone else do it too? @IronLady

Back