What's new

The problem with cheaters on the server

They didnt make any mistake with the labor thing ,its what they announced. Mistake is that they did it in the first place.
Provokes elitism, griefing, landlords, and dozen other bad things.

Hackers and bots are there to earn gold and sell it for $, thats all they aim for, that gold will be bought ,same as its via Cashshop credits>auction, so basically,

it is devs who is hurting, losing money, not us.

except ofc, if its them doing it :p

They didnt make any mistake with the labor thing ,its what they announced. Mistake is that they did it in the first place.
Provokes elitism, griefing, landlords, and dozen other bad things.

Hackers and bots are there to earn gold and sell it for $, thats all they aim for, that gold will be bought ,same as its via Cashshop credits>auction, so basically,

it is devs who is hurting, losing money, not us.

except ofc, if its them doing it :p
That would be genious

Compared to Trion I have complete faith in the mods to perm. ban the cheaters and everyone connected with them. Give it time, let them gather all the evidence and in a few days we will see the "why did I get banned" posts flood the forum.

Saw a couple bots myself today. If they don't get serious on this matter soon this could be the start of the fall of Archerage.

We are in the same Situation like 2,5 Years ago with the bots, its the same shit. If it is a auto farm/leveling bot you cant click them- or you come to close- they disappear! And then with the People who using some Software and fly arround with packs etc.
The only think you can do is more activ admins ingame who check the spots/pack stations. For Player who play this game like 2-3 Years its not hard to see if someone botting or not. Allways the same way to attack or farming/planting seeds. Even Trion never fixed it i think and this is sad for the good game.

Last edited:
upload_2017-10-30_19-14-33.png

Update:
The guy went 53>55 just by delivering packs

Guys, we appreciate all your reports!
Each day we are banning cheaters' accounts manually, plus our anti-cheat system detects and bans accounts for using various kinds of hacks. However, it is impossible to have 100% coverage for all kinds of cheats and bots.

Guys, we appreciate all your reports!
Each day we are banning cheaters' accounts manually, plus our anti-cheat system detects and bans accounts for using various kinds of hacks. However, it is impossible to have 100% coverage for all kinds of cheats and bots.

The main problem is that lot of people are using more than one computers or virtual machine to achieve that goal. People who stick with one account right now are at a huge disadvantage.

People who are using hacks are mostly doing it to grind gold as much as possible and sell it for $ .
They also can not be dealth with as fast as you would think since there are various ways to hide what they are doing.

If you do see anything suspicious, screenshot it at least, and post on forum, that way devs can check that account.

Bots on other hand are very much obvious, and simple ingame report should flag them.

I saw one guy also starting with a T that just crafted a pack in windscour savannah then stealthed and boom insta gone, next thing I know one my guildies in Solis is telling me the guy is there o.o Will record it next time it just caught me off guard, it also was an easterner doing it.

Back