What's new

Update Older dungeons

Would you like to have this added too the game?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyperblast

So I was talking to some of the new players and some vets that the older dungeons are not even worth their time to go do compared to other activities that give either more gold or more infusions for time spent. For example, why would I run serpentis & dahuta 5x in an hour or so when I can just run trade packs and make 3-5k an hour or about 100 or so infusions for hiram gear for a measly amount of archeum ess? This is a real problem for new players trying to get the dream ring when a majority of vets wont even bother showing up to help with serpentis and dahuta runs on the final stages of the dream ring or any other dungeon for other questlines after they have already finished theirs. My suggestion is to add 2 new dailies too the board next too all of the dungeons for the greater versions only. the 1st would be to kill the final boss in the dungeon 3x to receive 15 supply crates and the 2nd quest would give 35 supply crates after killing the boss 5x on that same day, quests would fail after reset if held onto, the only dungeon that would give better supply crates is dahuta as you cannot directly teleport too this dungeon. This would give players an incentive to running older dungeons and to allow newer players to have a healthy amount of other players wanting to run said dungeons to get their quests done and too get a fairly large amount of infusions and scrolls to gear themselves up.

Given that you're trying to push absurd amounts of supply crates into unrelated activities that in the future will get condensed down and trying to call it helping new players is not true. This does not help new players.
New players don't get to that stage of their dream ring until they've been playing far a large enough time to not be called a new player and most certainly can get groups together to do the dungeons for their quest.

So what you're actually trying to do here is increase the amount of supply you can get per to convert more of the scrolls from it to Brilliant awakening scrolls.
Your proposal is add 50 supply crates to 8 dungeons for an additional 400 a day.
This is not helping newer players. This is trying to remove the timegate on hiram progression through unrelated activities.

You have no clue how much gold you can get for soloing serpentis do you? It doesn't need a buff at all if anything remove the the need to be in a party please

Given that you're trying to push absurd amounts of supply crates into unrelated activities that in the future will get condensed down and trying to call it helping new players is not true. This does not help new players.
New players don't get to that stage of their dream ring until they've been playing far a large enough time to not be called a new player and most certainly can get groups together to do the dungeons for their quest.

So what you're actually trying to do here is increase the amount of supply you can get per to convert more of the scrolls from it to Brilliant awakening scrolls.
Your proposal is add 50 supply crates to 8 dungeons for an additional 400 a day.
This is not helping newer players. This is trying to remove the timegate on hiram progression through unrelated activities.
ight whatever. Server is going to be a ghost town by the end of august anyways. All i'v tried to do is help new players out. If you actually played the game, and i dont mean dragon event every saturday or testing GM things, you would see that no one would actually do these things with others after they have reached a certain GS because "why share the loot when i can do this on my own?"

You have no clue how much gold you can get for soloing serpentis do you? It doesn't need a buff at all if anything remove the the need to be in a party please
thats when your hella geared. Your only helping yourself, not others

i just want them to remove the party requirement for serpentis, thats all i ask
We will not be doing it. You don't need a full party for it. Can even be 2 players, that is not a lot. But making it solo is a good way for bots to farm it and stay unnoticed.
This dungeon is meant to be a party one.

Back