What's new

Verify Username and password

Muffin

Hi i keep getting a verify username and password error for the client. but im logging in the website just fine. please help me

Please reset your password and if that does not resolve the issue then please try browsing this guide for help.
If you still have issues after sent in a ticket

Also, I cant seem to find my story quest anywhere! Is there a way you guys can help me? ive been looking all day for one but there is nothing in my quest log or episodes. I need help @Ariess @Sparkle

icon_quest_story.png
Golgi's Curse
daily.png

Category: Firran Main
This quest opens access to following quests:
Souleye Searching
Base
Start NPC: Clan Leader Zihai
Quest stages:
Collect the Golgi Device.
Talk to Great Shaman Grell at the Automaton Factory.
End NPC: Great Shaman GrellQuest text:
Clan Leader Zihai: Don't believe me? I channel all of my resurrections through the Golgi Device. Have a look for yourself, and you'll see I have nothing to do with your complaints.
Clan Leader Zihai: Necromancer Zihai
Great Shaman Grell: Ah... the Golgi Device. That is a gruesome artifact indeed, but I don't believe it has the power to create the number of undead we're seeing on the plains. I had thought that perhaps Zihai had managed to find the Souleye.
Great Shaman Grell: Grell The Souleye? You mean the mythical gem the bards sing about? "When the stone bright as darkness comes, life's life and death's death will all be undone"?
Great Shaman Grell: The Souleye is no myth. It is the treasure of the Firran people, and an incredibly powerful artifact. But it has been stolen, and its guardians are desperate to recover it. That is why I have left our homeland. That is why I need your help.
Great Shaman Grell: Grell
Clan Leader Zihai: Jaus! Quick! While the savage is distracted!
Clan Leader Zihai: Kill it! It's trying to steal my things! These creatures are nothing but thieves!

I also have a problem with log in I can't seem to find my Client account since sparkle said they are different I went to the account panel but nothing was there. @Ariess

I also have a problem with log in I can't seem to find my Client account since sparkle said they are different I went to the account panel but nothing was there. @Ariess

If you don't remember your account name or password you used for the game, do a restore. For it, go to the main website page and press "Lost Password?" button. After that you'll be able to restore your account with the help of e-mail.

Back