What's new

Welcome vs Zfz wait i mean weebs/blacked/Shots Fired

And that can be said the same for <r a t s> & <g o d h a t e s w e e b s>. They're no longer in those guilds and now in <zfz>. No idea why your members are seperating memebers that are in the same guild like that.
:thinking:

We are? Who are you even referring to when you say "your members" o_O

Anyways, I just went and blocked the forum-warriors that get off on attention by spewing bullshit; makes for a much better forum experience. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:
69162711190_9ce4a3707b47d2a5a8d4_512.png

mfw

Okay. Lets be real here for a second. ZFZ will only be popular so long as they continue to win fights. Even if its only ever on the west side.

Once they start losing fights. IE go bigdickballsdeep on east, thats when they'll see a drop in numbers. Much like Welcome and BT and all these other oversized guilds that didnt bother to acknowledge each individual player and only cared about them bigdicknumbers.

Although east ia having too much fun shitting on themselves. So lets see what happens.

Last edited:
Okay. Lets be real here for a second. ZFZ will only be popular so long as they continue to win fights. Even if its only ever on the west side.

Once they start losing fights. IE go bigdickballsdeep on east, thats when they'll see a drop in numbers. Much like Welcome and BT and all these other oversized guilds that didnt bother to acknowledge each individual player and only cared about them bigdicknumbers.

Although east ia having too much fun shitting on themselves. So lets see what happens.

tfw we became big when we started winning stuff, everyone seems to forget when we were a solid ~25 man raid dicking on the other guilds

That's where you miss the entire point of zfz ?

zfz is made of the members from <me too>, those that stayed after losing for a long while, aswell as members from <r a t s>, but I don't know much about that side.

Unlike <Welcome> or <Buying Time> there are no/very few randoms that joined us, because moving to pirate was a choice made from both guilds.

We could start losing all the time and not drop a single member, because we aren't made of randoms.
Also, we're pirates, meaning joining and leaving requires a lot more work than joining the other guilds

Also I laughed really hard when you said we'd lose fights against East...
I don't wanna be pretentious but East is complete trash compared to West, and we're currently winning most fights against West

Last edited:
That's where you miss the entire point of zfz ?

zfz is made of the members from <me too>, those that stayed after losing for a long while, aswell as members from <r a t s>, but I don't know much about that side.

Unlike <Welcome> or <Buying Time> there are no/very few randoms that joined us, because moving to pirate was a choice made from both guilds.

We could start losing all the time and not drop a single member, because we aren't made of randoms.
Also, we're pirates, meaning joining and leaving requires a lot more work than joining the other guilds

Also I laughed really hard when you said we'd lose fights against East...
I don't wanna be pretentious but East is complete trash compared to West, and we're currently winning most fights against West

Pretty sure you had a stroke and started smashing your face against the keyboard once you read that sentence.

Actually, thats exactly what will happen sooner or later. They are a bunch of quitters. All they do is quit. So once the losses come in, what do you think will happen?

The same thing that happens everytime pinkyboy. They will quit. And probably go back to their respective faction. Who knows.

Also, yeah, East has more fun pvping each other than pvping west. Sooo.. Lol

1. What the last thing east did contested?

2. Did you not read Gugus post? Zfz was formed my members of a guild that was constantly loosing.

3. We've lost a few times already every guild does, Welcomes had some very public drama recently with member quitting and being kicked... we have not lol.

4. Who even are you?

Pretty sure you had a stroke and started smashing your face against the keyboard once you read that sentence.

Actually, thats exactly what will happen sooner or later. They are a bunch of quitters. All they do is quit. So once the losses come in, what do you think will happen?

The same thing that happens everytime pinkyboy. They will quit. And probably go back to their respective faction. Who knows.

Also, yeah, East has more fun pvping each other than pvping west. Sooo.. Lol
"They are a bunch of quitters" "All they do is quit." ???????
Been in <me too> since day1, never seen people quit because we were loosing, the frail ones went to <Welcome>, the core that moved to <zfz> never quit even after losing almost daily ?

The only reason <zfz> would go back to their respective faction is to fight against each other once the competition leaves. This is already planned, and has been planned since day 1 of the move to pirate.

"Also, yeah, East has more fun pvping each other than pvping west. Sooo.. Lol"
I've seen <zoo> fail at doing hounds uncontested. We offered to kite one for them, did so and they still failed...
That is how good the East is.

Been in <me too> since day1, never seen people quit because we were loosing, the frail ones went to <Welcome>, the core that moved to <zfz> never quit even after losing almost daily ?

The only reason <zfz> would go back to their respective faction is to fight against each other once the competition leaves. This is already planned, and has been planned since day 1 of the move to pirate.

I've seen <zoo> fail at doing hounds uncontested. We offered to kite one for them, did so and they still failed...
I don’t think he (LoliKing) understands that we are zfz and know what we are talking about when it comes to members dropping and how we formed...

It's already been said, but that won't happen. Zfz is made up of multiple people who have either won very frequently or hate free farm with a passion. The only way you're gonna see zfz drop numbers is if the pvp dies off or people quit for irl reasons.

Like gugu said, majority of me too that went to Zfz is used to losing, losing a few fights here and there would only motivate us to get stronger.

I can tell you have been blobbing for awhile if you think 30 is low numbers.
Small Scale and large scale pvp are two different styles of fighting. Different specs work for each of the two, 25-30 is when large scale specs start becoming important to the success of the raid. Under 25 you can still get away with small scale classes like enigmatist or abolisher or something like that.

40+ is when blobbing is in full effect

One could argue that y'all have left <me too> after losing and that's why you're currently in zfz. Same goes for <r a t s>. After all, if you were winning, there would have been no need for the formation of <zfz>, a guild that exists only to counter the zerg made by welcome and disgruntled BT members who joined them.

With that said, east is indeed pure trash. After spending a while as pirate, though, it becomes pretty difficult to tell the eastern from the western guilds.

Small Scale and large scale pvp are two different styles of fighting. Different specs work for each of the two, 25-30 is when large scale specs start becoming important to the success of the raid. Under 25 you can still get away with small scale classes like enigmatist or abolisher or something like that.

40+ is when blobbing is in full effect
Large scale fights have always been a horrible meta of revenants and stealth res. soothsayers waiting in the sidelines. That’s why a lot of bad players join up in blob guilds in the first place. It’s easy to win with numbers instead of individual skill, and small group cordination. It’s easy to hide how bad you are as a player when there are 40 other zombies around you. That way you can spam shout or nation chat with cancer boasting that your 20 more people clearly was a display of skill.

Back