What's new

where is desktop shortcut?

Hello
"Launcher" is the shortcut, should be right there in the main instalation folder.It appears as the green logo.

Hello
"Launcher" is the shortcut, should be right there in the main instalation folder.It appears as the green logo.
yeah, whenever copy that to the desktop it starts unpacking files and redownloads archeage.
Edit: to clarify here's the file path F:\ArcheRage.to NA >Launcher.

when I double click and run "launcher" these are the files it pulls to desktop.

Attachments

• aa.PNG
    aa.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 427
Hi, yes it seems as another issue since moving files is changing their recorded location, you might have to reinstall the game on another drive since logs are making it still be on the old drive.You can submit a ticket as well to inquire about the thing but this should be easiest solution.

Hi, yes it seems as another issue since moving files is changing their recorded location, you might have to reinstall the game on another drive since logs are making it still be on the old drive.You can submit a ticket as well to inquire about the thing but this should be easiest solution.
I'll just move her back to me old drive then.

Ok, but there is a risk of the game not working even if you return it, post here if you have any other issues.

Back