What's new

Who are the strongest East and West guilds on the server so far?

FIVKm8U.gif

Here's what happens when Loose Cannons try to PvP :

iQrst2e.png

Not really open world PvP ? With a score like that, it's very clear you had outside healer assistance.

Do you think people can't see these things ? You posting this like an achievement is more embarrassing than their score. This is clearly a guild with green backline healers. You think people haven't been playing this game for 4 years ... Oh they have.

Not really open world PvP ? With a score like that, it's very clear you had outside healer assistance.

Do you think people can't see these things ? You posting this like an achievement is more embarrassing than their score. This is clearly a guild with green backline healers. You think people haven't been playing this game for 4 years ... Oh they have.

140 somethin to 15 or whatever...... dude theres no...theres no words for that kinda loss were yall just feeding them kills?

140 somethin to 15 or whatever...... dude theres no...theres no words for that kinda loss were yall just feeding them kills?

IDK, im not in either guild. But i watched it in marinople, Me Too had a full raid and then 15 Buytime and 5 power rangers outside healing.

<Buying Time> <me too> <welcome> <shots fired> all your guilds is thrash, the only real good guild in this server is <beefy bois>, we would only lose to <WANTED> cuz they are obviously the best guild atm, but the rest, we can shit on you

<Buying Time> <me too> <welcome> <shots fired> all your guilds is thrash, the only real good guild in this server is <beefy bois>, we would only lose to <WANTED> cuz they are obviously the best guild atm, but the rest, we can shit on you
dude you don't compare world athletes to college league right, beefy bois are just not playing in the same class okay

So it looks like <Buying Time> is still #1 with <Welcome> and <WANTED> vying for the #2 spot, tho they did team up together during a dom against <Buying Time> (that's such a bitch move, by the way, and not something I can take seriously) earlier today during Morph.

<me too> seems to have dropped off to no man's land. What happened, <me too>?

Everyone else is irrelevant.

So it looks like <Buying Time> is still #1 with <Welcome> and <WANTED> vying for the #2 spot, tho they did team up together during a dom against <Buying Time> (that's such a bitch move, by the way, and not something I can take seriously) earlier today during Morph.

One of their officers got banned for hacking, i know that for a fact. So I'm sure some members got banned too and their members started dropping like flies.

dead guild, also i saw that today.. welcome won against buying time.. is this true? wanted and welcome teamed up in dom against bt?

Lol

dead guild, also i saw that today.. welcome won against buying time.. is this true? wanted and welcome teamed up in dom against bt?
Yes Welcome Dom on us and Wanted was with them for the whole dom.... we were at morpheus and wiped them back to the nui... they ported to karkasse. We killed morph during dom then ported to karkasse to continue the fight. Wanted was helping them everywhere they went. Bitch move

Back