What's new

Who are the strongest East and West guilds on the server so far?

Not in Buying Time, but besides their guild, all of the other guilds at the current moment are virgin guilds. I see more poeple chasing after 150g shitter abyssal packs (shots fired, welcome, me too), full force with their guilds, than a roughly 15k kraken kill every 2 days (they sell gliders for 10-20k plus tentacles). I really think it’s the lack of knowledge from guild leaders on this server. They don’t know how to contest properly, or react to being contested. Frankly, I’m not even sure if they know how to do worldbosses efficiently. Buying time has been the only guild to consistently take content while being contested. These other beta guilds can’t take it uncontested. Was kinda a big shocker to me cause you would think the private server would be filled with veteran players.
you realize Shots fired goes after kraken on respawn we have some amazing naval fights with BT every week and its not just SF, blacked velocity, BT, welcome all go for kraken that I've seen and more smaller guilds starting to show up to. I mean out of all the gallions on our side. Mines the strongest and it still is outclassed by visacard (though we still have some great gally skrims)

Not in Buying Time, but besides their guild, all of the other guilds at the current moment are virgin guilds. I see more poeple chasing after 150g shitter abyssal packs (shots fired, welcome, me too), full force with their guilds, than a roughly 15k kraken kill every 2 days (they sell gliders for 10-20k plus tentacles). I really think it’s the lack of knowledge from guild leaders on this server. They don’t know how to contest properly, or react to being contested. Frankly, I’m not even sure if they know how to do worldbosses efficiently. Buying time has been the only guild to consistently take content while being contested. These other beta guilds can’t take it uncontested. Was kinda a big shocker to me cause you would think the private server would be filled with veteran players.

They just have good galleons that's all there is to it. Blacked and Welcome and Shots Fired always contest them lol idk what you're talking about

The reason me too doesn't go to kraken is not because we don't know the money it brings. We have other reason for not going there.

Buying Time gets content while contested ? That's a big LUL. They sneak their shit when no one is contesting them, and since no one goes to kraken anymore they don't have to run away once a guild shows up to it.

We dommed them once during Kraken, they had to wait out the dom, and only came back during the last few minutes, to try it again.

Summary: bests of Welcome can kill similar "smalL"(and random?) groups of Buying Time players. That is nice. You will have some wins in small naval battles as pirates. When you coordinated larger groups last time we got 3rd price in MM :D

Summary: bests of Welcome can kill similar "smalL"(and random?) groups of Buying Time players. That is nice. You will have some wins in small naval battles as pirates. When you coordinated larger groups last time we got 3rd price in MM :D
You understand that third place was a result of salty kids capping everything cause they got kicked from first raid?
(Not that I blame them, I’ve done the same huehue).

I mean, with the amount of BT dick you suck, why not join them? Well. Not even they’re bad enough to recruit your autistic ass.

Not only did we wipe BT on even numbers, we did two or three rounds with 21/22 and wiped them.

You understand that third place was a result of salty kids capping everything cause they got kicked from first raid?
(Not that I blame them, I’ve done the same huehue).

I mean, with the amount of BT dick you suck, why not join them? Well. Not even they’re bad enough to recruit your autistic ass.

Not only did we wipe BT on even numbers, we did two or three rounds with 21/22 and wiped them.

Nope. Most of us join back 5th time too to your PUBLIC RAID. :)

1. English?
2. You expect me to be able to lead pugs who are scared to push into reds with the fear of dying.
3. Small group huh
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387813292695093249/387815965037166593/253235253253.png

https://gyazo.com/9dd674d3453ef1fbacc77af3303641dc

Made ppl sit out to make it even or more in their favor.
Still won

Back