What's new

<Wishlist>

Random ideas players talked about since the server start:

• Slightly reducing GDC on single item planting?

Votes: 115 44.9%
  • NO, cotton farmers should feel the pain !

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Increasing tax penalty for having much land and or not using it?

Votes: 103 40.2%
  • Call my lawyer.

Votes: 33 12.9%
  • Increase total Labor pool to match the labor regeneration?

Votes: 140 54.7%
  • No need.Im too active for it to matter.

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • Introduce a Withdrawal Tracker log on Guild Chests?

Votes: 74 28.9%
  • Sneaky is, sneaky stays.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • Making teleport book location order customisable!

Votes: 182 71.1%
  • Chaos is good.

Votes: 20 7.8%

• Total voters
There is lots of land on sale and for good prices, too. If anyone wants their own they can find cheap lands or try their luck with demos. Even as an EU player with bad ping compared to most I simply don't get into demo battles but go for cheaper spots instead and have managed to grab some without grabbing attention.
I don't always use all of my land, but I keep a 16x16 or so free so that if I ever needed to plant a lot of things in order to craft a bunch of something, then I paid the taxes and don't have to buy another land just to resell it when I'm not using it. As long as the player is active it should be their right to keep their land and do with it as they please.
I am talking about people who have several empty plots together that have never been planted, not 1 or 2.

People who never plant on their land should have their land burned. There are 2 16's next to my land that has not been planted since the game started, but somehow they are paid on. There is land like this everywhere.

I totally disagree on burning anything or anyone just because u say so..
What if the person who owns the farms ,uses them for other things like trade pack storage from other continent or other zone or just as a larder pack storage ? ? U cannot expect the rest of the players to match your exact play style .

I am from the people who joined the server about a month after release during the first "credit crisis" and the people like me was in very bad situation back then .
NO land
NO lp usage before lv 52
NO cheap TS or Ingots
NO credits on AH and if some it was 4 times the original price

And on the other hand ,the people who started at server launch had access to crafting and labor usage in general at lv 1 , cheap credit and infinite open land to fill with tree houses .But instead of coming here on the forum to cry about it ,i just worked my way to be a land owner of good amount of land acquired via spot searching ,demos and gold

Its the same if i say "HEY Lets remove gear grades epic and above because i dont have epic , i dont wanna spend gold on getting epic gear , and i see it as unfair other people to have epic and me just celestial "
Dont be ridiculous and play the game if u want to succeed in it :)[/QUOTE]

I wanna talk about Memory Ember cooldown.
Don't you guys think it's worth a try to either make Memory Ember cooldown's separated or lower its cooldown.
Because it's so hard to get land where you want, you end the most case having more than 1 house/farm in a different spot and travelling between them might get expensive.
What do you guys think about this?

Another idea is having an APP where you are able to buy/sell items in Action House :) would be interesting.

Add:
Honestly 3 skill savers is not enough for high energy players like myself. As a healer, I can be a cleric, sooth, Templar, or heiro depending on what I'm doing. In addition, I can be paladin or argent for arena and solo content. I also like to play dr, enig, or daggerspell for balanced arena or when I have access to a staff. Can we start getting more skill savers for high energy players to spec more trees

I totally disagree on burning anything or anyone just because u say so..
What if the person who owns the farms ,uses them for other things like trade pack storage from other continent or other zone or just as a larder pack storage ? ? U cannot expect the rest of the players to match your exact play style .

I am from the people who joined the server about a month after release during the first "credit crisis" and the people like me was in very bad situation back then .
NO land
NO lp usage before lv 52
NO cheap TS or Ingots
NO credits on AH and if some it was 4 times the original price

And on the other hand ,the people who started at server launch had access to crafting and labor usage in general at lv 1 , cheap credit and infinite open land to fill with tree houses .But instead of coming here on the forum to cry about it ,i just worked my way to be a land owner of good amount of land acquired via spot searching ,demos and gold

Its the same if i say "HEY Lets remove gear grades epic and above because i dont have epic , i dont wanna spend gold on getting epic gear , and i see it as unfair other people to have epic and me just celestial "
Dont be ridiculous and play the game if u want to succeed in it :)
[/QUOTE]

I wish people commenting on my post would understand that I have land. I don't want more. I have a lot, together. I am talking about people who have never, ever, not once, planted placed or done anything ever to their land, since the game started. I actually am over it lol. I am just saying, you are thinking I am talking about people who have planted once even, I am not. I literally am next to 2 16's I have been watching since server start just sit there. I get what you guys are saying. Its theirs. If they want to waste their time and everything to own empty plots for no reason, it's up to them lol. Idc I have 7 properties in a square.

I wish people commenting on my post would understand that I have land. I don't want more. I have a lot, together. I am talking about people who have never, ever, not once, planted placed or done anything ever to their land, since the game started. I actually am over it lol. I am just saying, you are thinking I am talking about people who have planted once even, I am not. I literally am next to 2 16's I have been watching since server start just sit there. I get what you guys are saying. Its theirs. If they want to waste their time and everything to own empty plots for no reason, it's up to them lol. Idc I have 7 properties in a square.
I understand your point, I have a few houses/lands next to mine as well and I have never seen them in use by the owner, but they will not demo as the owner prepaid his taxes and regularly pays them either way. It's a huge loss of labor to own property without ever using it, though. You craft the taxes for 200 labor per five and get absolutely nothing out of your plot other than it just sitting there looking pretty. Add to this the price they have to pay for the design and the spot, which goes up to 5-6k gold in some places. These people probably make negative income out of their lands.

I wish people commenting on my post would understand that I have land. I don't want more. I have a lot, together. I am talking about people who have never, ever, not once, planted placed or done anything ever to their land, since the game started. I actually am over it lol. I am just saying, you are thinking I am talking about people who have planted once even, I am not. I literally am next to 2 16's I have been watching since server start just sit there. I get what you guys are saying. Its theirs. If they want to waste their time and everything to own empty plots for no reason, it's up to them lol. Idc I have 7 properties in a square.[/QUOTE]

I do understand what ur saying actually . i have 1 16 x next to my properties and i keep sending mails to the owner every week with offer to buy it because he is not using it anyway and he just refuses to sell it to me , but its hes property and i cannot do anything about it
there are allot of things on the server i do not like as well my friend like for example - me spending about 8k gold to make trade house and the player living next door to set his house on public so that all the alt characters of the people who play east can draw the trade % in nuia to 80% but if i make a thread on the forum asking for double taxes for properties set on public ,or allow public use of that properties only to players who own land in the same zone (like the fellowship plaza ) people will start crying here blaming me of being the most egoistic and selfish person around

Last edited:
Stage I was allowing players to get equipment to be competetive and enjoy content with more fun.

Stage II would be land balancing which is yet to be determined.

The idea is for new players to get on their feet if they put enough effort and will to do so, without any walls that would prevent them in progressing game mechanic and server-age wise.

Increase tax please.

I agree with you on increasing taxes but , for all properties

ive seen people owning more than 10 cash shop 16x16
tax reduction on cash shop farms should be removed being able to put 9 larders on them is enough of advantage
it will be way better if they are taxed as a regular 16x and allow players to buy more than 3 rather than only 3 per account that never get taxed as they should .
I am saying this because people are making alt accounts (probably from the near by internet cafe ) transferring gold and credit from theyr main Acc to the alts buy cash shop farms with the alts buy land ,place the farms and resale to theyr main and they end up having countless amount of properties that never get overtaxed

Its funny to see most of them here all agreeing that taxes should be increased and at the same time being very well aware that they'r 50 cash shop 16x farms and gazebos will never get overtaxed :)

Stage I was allowing players to get equipment to be competetive and enjoy content with more fun.

Stage II would be land balancing which is yet to be determined.

The idea is for new players to get on their feet if they put enough effort and will to do so, without any walls that would prevent them in progressing game mechanic and server-age wise.

Ryuzaki, u guys can create a THREAD with the change list and % that is complete this is good to us see developers work and what has been coming.

So this is likely only me when it comes to this but do you think you could keep the current racial passives as passive? 3.0 changed that in live and that was the biggest thing I hated. Though if the majority wants them to change then I'd deal with it.

To make Auroria more PVP oriented, can we have all the zones work like Diamond Shores? Each one has their own War/Peace period (At War/Conflict for 4 hours, at peace for 1 hour (for housing zone areas only otherwise just always at war)) or are just always at war and give/take honor points for kills and deaths in those areas? Right now there is no incentive to PVP in that area because there is no gain from it, it's just for sport pretty much.

I would like to petition to have the movement speed increased on the Submarines that are purchased in Mirage Isle, and across the board for ones that are 'gathered' in game.

Currently I have a Lapis sub with the fully upgraded tailfin (reinforced giant tailfin) with the swimspeed lunafrost on it for a total of 15% swimspeed increase. This puts the sub at about 6.4 m/s on top of the water and 5.8 under water with no pack.

Now understandably the Submarine should not be the 'god' device in the water. With a trade pack your movement speed goes down to 3.4 or so, which is okay... it shouldn't be a stealth pack mover. The torpedos are all but a joke as they do virtually no damage when you look at the grand scheme of ships on the ocean, which is good as being able to take out galleons or Merchant ships would be horribly over powered.

However, when you are just swimming around the ocean looking for sunken treasure or even sunken trade ships, having a movement speed that is barely faster than the base swim speed of all characters is silly when you look at the cost to make it.

Compare the fully upgraded (for speed) submarine is some where between 3-4k gold assuming you earned the gilda stars yourself compared to the swim speed of a player who has the title, gear and lunafrosts stacked. They could literally swim circles around someone on a submarine.

I think the submarine speed, without a trade pack should be the same speed as land mounts. It would give more people reason to buy and craft submarines again after Trion horribly ruined them.

Is it possible to increase thunderdash speed? You know it only cost 60k honor, and with only 450 credit you can get the fastest mount on the server... I know it is good for making money but thunderdash or black arrow deserve more speed or the same speed of the credits mount. Thank you

Is it possible to increase thunderdash speed? You know it only cost 60k honor, and with only 450 credit you can get the fastest mount on the server... I know it is good for making money but thunderdash or black arrow deserve more speed or the same speed of the credits mount. Thank you

They already commented on this with wildly inaccurate posts (they seemingly had no idea what the mount speeds actually were and how the mount normalization was received on live servers and why it was done), look it up in past threads.

They just want you to buy the cash shop mount like Trino.

Back