What's new

Yo dude... Scoot has gotten 3 Divines and 2 Epics today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha

Not talkin bout boat shit either. Lets be real here... no one is whaling that hard. Get this shit under control.

They havent all been great successes. You wanna know the best part? im not even whaling that hard, i just got super lucky but ur to salty to see that. not that i need to defend myself cause if/when iron looks he/she wont see me hacking but heres some screenshots showing me failing

What do u wanna see a screenshot of me failing? get real.

They havent all been great successes. You wanna know the best part? im not even whaling that hard, i just got super lucky but ur to salty to see that. not that i need to defend myself cause if/when iron looks he/she wont see me hacking but heres some screenshots showing me failing

yes please!!! that way i feel better when i blow up my stuff so i know i'm not alone and there is still a chance for me so see an epic one day :p

4 Divines 2 Epics in two hours, not top 100 gear score. Lets get real here. Notice how the screenshot has no breaks=D

4 Divines 2 Epics in two hours, not top 100 gear score. Lets get real here. Notice how the screenshot has no breaks=D
Then report him? What's the point in defaming someone with no actual evidence to back it up. Look up the definition of RNG.
Wasn't there a dude that got a legendary greatsword but had 2.6k gear score as well?

If he's hacking then reporting him will most likely get him banned, if he's not hacking then you've just wasted your time.

I play poker for a living. Don't explain variance and RNG to me. Especially if you are going to use a guy who has one item graded high as an example vs someone who has gotten 6 in 2 hours. This is my report.

Its really crazy to get 4x a double proc and 2 epic, i think the % is something like to become hit by a lightning ^^

"I play poker for a living. Don't explain variance and RNG to me.
I play poker for a living. Don't explain variance and RNG to me. Especially if you are going to use a guy who has one item graded high as an example vs someone who has gotten 6 in 2 hours. This is my report.

I play poker for a living. Don't explain variance and RNG to me.

You out of everyone knows when ur hot ur hot then, Go ahead and have them look into my regrading I dont care. They wont find anything. I blew up 1 cap i believe it was, everything else was great luck.

Its really crazy to get 4x a double proc and 2 epic, i think the % is something like to become hit by a lightning ^^
Im not denying that if i was smart id go play the lottery. Before this iv blown up 6 weapons. I really dont care what this guy says, if the gms wanna look into me by all means. Ill still be here a week,

if i was hacking why would it be on this account that iv spend money on with credits, why wouldnt i try to hide to gear? Instead im farming to get mats to lvl it up

i think the % is something like to become hit by a lightning ^^

I've been struck by lightning once, and my brother has been two times ... what are those odds (one of his and mine were at the same time/place)?

I also got celestial > epic procs on 3 delph upgradables during the last regrade event of live 2.9 (within an hour of each other).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back