What's new

Yo dude... Scoot has gotten 3 Divines and 2 Epics today

Status
Not open for further replies.
scoot dont tell them how u made 6 legendary weapons few months ago they will get really xtra salty
be9f702409035e0577d8c7f4d438b7d8.png

It could be RNG, or it could be a hack... I'm not sure if the latter is possible or not. Has a report been made in the proper forum? All concerns about hacking should be created in the Reports and Appeals forum. Please include the name of the offender, server time it happened, and any screenshots or videos of this occurring.

Obviously thats my point, he posted a picture of one that couldnt break.
Uh.... Unique definitely can downgrade... or was that changed? IDK... I dont regrade anymore... 8 failures in a row Rare>Arcane has told me im better off just not. I've done 10 total regrades on this server and 9 of those failed.

On that note, WTB Divine Shortspear :3

Uh.... Unique definitely can downgrade... or was that changed? IDK... I dont regrade anymore... 8 failures in a row Rare>Arcane has told me im better off just not. I've done 10 total regrades on this server and 9 of those failed.

On that note, WTB Divine Shortspear :3
Only Celestial+ can downgrade/break.

This whole thread is a joke, and everyone complaining that this isnt possible should educate themselves on how RNG actually works. Get over yourselves.

I, for one, am very triggered by this scooot who is obviously hacking regrades and prolly has at least 2 girlfriends who he also hacked this is not ok

Also:

I play poker for a living. Don't explain variance and RNG to me.

Might want to read this again. You know, to brush up on your poker skills.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM INDEED

If anyone has any evidence of any hacking, please post it in the Reports and Appeals section of the forum. Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back