What's new

"Your level is too low" to plant seeds.

eviltutor

"Your level is too low" to plant seeds. Hello, one of my characters on my account has Ancestral level 39, but recently this warning started to appear when I plant seeds in clandestine places. This is a method I learned, due to the lack of free land to build a scarecrow, as almost all land "appears" to be used by alts within the game. Is the amount of seeds allowed in clandestine plantations now limited? I thought I was playing ArcheRage, but it looks like I was wrong, as this idea of blocking clandestine planting is from ArcheWorld. Including this is one of the main reasons why its launch was so bad! They took away the freedom of the game. I don't know why they did this, but I do know one thing, banning alts that only serve to hold land and prevent real players from getting it would be much more effective.

We already do ban alt accounts as they are against our rules. Alternative characters on a same account are allowed.

You're getting this message because wild planting is limited and the amount you can place raises with your total level.

Back