What's new

Anything 3.5 related

At this rate Guilds will still be Useless. The only benefit being 1 or 2 things (gems and petty buffs)
Those that guilds that reach rank 8 get the bonus and the buffs and they lose exp if don't keep it up?
It was 4 months ago that Kingsman or whatever the name at that time reached Rank 7. So I imagine it's not going to be a change that happens soon.
At rank 8 you lose 1m of rebirth timer iirc. Flaming pinion and # of people flared increases are a pretty big deal to people as well.

At this rate Guilds will still be Useless. The only benefit being 1 or 2 things (gems and petty buffs)
Those that guilds that reach rank 8 get the bonus and the buffs and they lose exp if don't keep it up?
It was 4 months ago that Kingsman or whatever the name at that time reached Rank 7. So I imagine it's not going to be a change that happens soon.

It affects level 6 guilds too.

So what we are going to do with ur alt guilds that you guys use to bid on castles ? Delete them ? Cuz we all know what is going here right ?

So what we are going to do with ur alt guilds that you guys use to bid on castles ? Delete them ? Cuz we all know what is going here right ?
Adorable often bid on my scroll. Are you calling Adorable an alt guild?

I think you'd be more concerned with Risk considering it's so much of an alt guild that the entire pirate faction tried to squeeze into it for a siege. Divinity will be sweating, we'll be fine.

To mani players from oficial start playng in here and thats a good thing , Archerage team know what are they doing , those players that have the experience from the oficial server know how to take advantage of some mechanics from in game thats all i have to say

And honestly, castles are irrelevant. If we're talking about guilds willing to bid on castles, there are 3 legitimate guilds (not alt guilds) that would not be effected by this change and that would bid for castles right now for a price, it's not relevant to the discussion. We're purely talking about the idea that XP is earned and it should remain regardless of a guilds activity.

To mani players from oficial start playng in here and thats a good thing , Archerage team know what are they doing , those players that have the experience from the oficial server know how to take advantage of some mechanics from in game thats all i have to say
Us official players are not voicing our opinion because we are selfish, we are trying to help the server, we have been through hell on official servers, we know what went wrong and what drives people away. We aren't trying to take advantage of the fact we have a voice, we are trying lead the devs to create changes that will make the game better for everyone. Not just ourselves.

You keep saying that this change with the guilds is taking something from you, but if guild is active it’s not losing anything, it will keep getting EXP and in such a way continue its progress and even getting extra bonuses.

As I understand all your guilds are active, correct? I don’t think somebody will be speaking for the alt, dead or inactive guild, right? So, that means guilds will keep progressing and will not lose anything.

If 1200-1400EXP is a lot for the guilds, what amount of daily EXP you think active guilds can afford?

Adorable often bid on my scroll. Are you calling Adorable an alt guild?

I think you'd be more concerned with Risk considering it's so much of an alt guild that the entire pirate faction tried to squeeze into it for a siege. Divinity will be sweating, we'll be fine.

Same thing thing Beck. Last time we were more then fine deleting them on lvl 2 loadstone to point that there were unable to do anything. All true they used dead guild that were only in top 20 cuz they placed some alts in it and that guild mentained it lvl cuz was old lvled guild. How i could be against that new change ?

Uh, MOST of us are from retail. Also, MOST of us have had to deal with developers/admins who implement changes to the game with an attitude of " if you don't like our changes , well then , too bad"

We support the server with our donations , and most of us who play here want this server to succeed. @Sparkle and the admins of this server have been VERY kind to us in general in implementing changes we ask for (the next time yo see a 10,000 stack of Chopped Produce, thank them for that, or the new parallel trading system) .... but some changes just defy logic.

Sometimes, i just don't get it.

No offense.

DB

Punishments in an mmo are considered burnout factors, maybe it's true that the current level 6, 7, and 8 guilds won't ever have to face the punishment that will be implemented, but the idea that it exists gives the ideology that you are playing to avoid punishment, when really the game is meant to be played to seek rewards.
Just give to give a relative comparison to my point, if you had to gain a certain amount of xp a day to keep your character level (otherwise you go down one level), it would drive people away from the game. It's perfectly reasonable to think that everyone is able to meet their requirements, but the point is that the fact that there exists a possible punishment means what I said about people playing to avoid punishment and not for fun.

If you aren't playing the game for fun, then why play?

Theres to much rage on the forum lately from the players maibe there are reasons or maibe there are not , but i hope with that rage we wont transform Archerage team in to trion team

Same thing thing Beck. Last time we were more then fine deleting them on lvl 2 loadstone to point that there were unable to do anything. All true they used dead guild that were only in top 20 cuz they placed some alts in it and that guild mentained it lvl cuz was old lvled guild. How i could be against that new change ?
Because I believe even the dead guilds like risk illuminati and whatever the other one PN uses are fairly earned guilds whether they were handed down, sold, or merged. The people that were in that guild did the work to get it that XP and taking that value out of the game is not fair to them. If I bought a level 7 guild I'm paying for the work that people put into it. If I'm handed a level 7 guild I feel the same. If the issue is that newer guilds have less opportunity then there should be catch up mechanics and not mechanics to punish existing guilds.

Theres to much rage on the forum lately from the players maibe there are reasons or maibe there are not , but i hope with that rage we wont transform Archerage team in to trion team
Idk what rage you're talking about. We're all having a decent discussion so far.

You keep saying that this change with the guilds is taking something from you, but if guild is active it’s not losing anything, it will keep getting EXP and in such a way continue its progress and even getting extra bonuses.

As I understand all your guilds are active, correct? I don’t think somebody will be speaking for the alt, dead or inactive guild, right? So, that means guilds will keep progressing and will not lose anything.

If 1200-1400EXP is a lot for the guilds, what amount of daily EXP you think active guilds can afford?

As per my previous post which I think has been lost now since it had to wait for mod approval, I think it needs to be a weekly amount having it daily to me is the problem switching it to lets say 8k to 9k exp per week instead of daily that way if people miss a day its not as important so it doesn't feels like a job where guilds need members to log in every day.

Sparkle even if you double EXP required daily i dont think we would have problem to reach it. I speak for Divinity ofc.

I believe you may misunderstand the tone that we are all speaking with. If I can speak for everyone, we aren't a crowd forming a riot, we are talking with reason and don't want to incite anything involving emotions.

You're speaking as if this system is affecting people over time, but you're targeting all guilds above a certain level from the first 24 hours. You're telling us that if our guild doesn't meet a minimum requirement every 24 hours, you think our guild is dead or inactive. This should be a benefit guilds should strive to earn, not a punishment guilds strive to avoid.

You remember around January 7th when you guys were off on holidays and the servers went to shit while ticket waiting times were over 48 hours? Imagine if you lost 14 days worth of revenue for each one of those days you were off on holiday. That's what your system is doing to the player base.

You didn't answer Flipsy's question about having a bank account. You tell me how you'd feel about saving up $20,000 and then having the bank tell you that if you didn't deposit $1,200 a day you'd lose $20,000. And that was going to be the case every day. You'd be outraged, wouldn't you? Even if the bank was providing you with services (like online banking, free ATMs, free checks, cash back bonuses, etc). You'd find another bank, wouldn't you?

If we take bank deposits as an example I can tell you that not long ago world banks started to implement new system, so if you are keeping money in the bank you need to pay them for it.
For example you deposit 100% and at the end of the term you'll only get 98% back. It's called a Negative Interest Rate.

Back