What's new

Suggestions

1695272366726.jpeg

Can we update this dress as soon as possible:)

Hello, does Mirage Donkey have a chance to appear in the game? I haven't seen it before.
20150312_archeage_mirage-donkey_baner.jpg

])ZW0%XK3)_C88])AS5$P_M.png

And those unicorns
3ZD{ZVFN4B0I8~F_{5VX39V.png

And last one, do we still have a chance to get this horse? I know it was deleted after appearing in the game for four months, but we have kept four out of print mirage horses here. Perhaps keeping this one wouldn't be a bad thing?
MPIL~$~9]1T7F$JCDIQGZ03.png

Can the dawnleaf planter be updated so it can be placed on a house floor like similar items?

Like is possible with this, for example:

you should add your requests to the decor permissions thread here :) https://na.archerage.to/forums/threads/decor-yard-house-permissions.11101

Hello,

I have an offer related to Risopoda boss.
Sadly this boss is wasting too much time for a very small prize and only 4k honor.
For 35-40min investment 3 times I think this is something we should change.
This is my offer so more people would like to join and have fun doing this boss and not suffer.

Option 1: a bit complicated but doable.
Change points 1500 --> 2350 from boss kill (= 2350+2350+300=5000 snake spawn)

*Then need to make sure cooldown is long after every summon (I suggest 32h) + cooldown no reset after server reset. (if it is just restart the timer after every Maintenance)
maximum 2 bosses per week = 1 snake per week. so no one will spam this boss.

Option 2: This one should be easier to implement and less problems.
Leave the boss as it is now.
1500 points per kill (1500+1500+1500+500=5000 snake spawn) but make better box when boss is killed so more people want to join the event and participate.
Or at least not waste their last 30min for 4k honor.

I suggest this prize inside box:
3-6 Red Dragon spinal ridges shards- 100% drop per box
1 Red Dragon spinal ridge - 3% drop per box

Hello,

I have an offer related to Risopoda boss.
Sadly this boss is wasting too much time for a very small prize and only 4k honor.
For 35-40min investment 3 times I think this is something we should change.
This is my offer so more people would like to join and have fun doing this boss and not suffer.

Option 1: a bit complicated but doable.
Change points 1500 --> 2350 from boss kill (= 2350+2350+300=5000 snake spawn)

*Then need to make sure cooldown is long after every summon (I suggest 32h) + cooldown no reset after server reset. (if it is just restart the timer after every Maintenance)
maximum 2 bosses per week = 1 snake per week. so no one will spam this boss.

Option 2: This one should be easier to implement and less problems.
Leave the boss as it is now.
1500 points per kill (1500+1500+1500+500=5000 snake spawn) but make better box when boss is killed so more people want to join the event and participate.
Or at least not waste their last 30min for 4k honor.

I suggest this prize inside box:
3-6 Red Dragon spinal ridges shards- 100% drop per box
1 Red Dragon spinal ridge - 3% drop per box
No such changes are being made.
The boss only takes this much time because rather then do the event the way its designed instead you all wait on one side of the map for it to come to you.

No such changes are being made.
The boss only takes this much time because rather then do the event the way its designed instead you all wait on one side of the map for it to come to you.
Its always easy to say no without thinking too much about the community.
This event is making too many people suffer, it does not benefit them much and its obviously does not matter how you do it.
As shooting with tanks, harpoons or whatver and chasing a boss is absolute 3rd grade missions of 2006.
The boss does not fit the current stage of the game nor the server.
Make 2 instead of 3 is something doable and easy, or atleast change the prize for what you get so it will benefit the people participating.

Making it easier a bit as a custom thing is something necessary for this server.
There are so many irrelevant custom buffs, custom nerfs to bosses and other custom things.
There is no reason not to make this easier as long as it does not harm anything, and my suggestion, does not harm but push the community to do another event.

Its always easy to say no without thinking too much about the community.
This event is making too many people suffer, it does not benefit them much and its obviously does not matter how you do it.
As shooting with tanks, harpoons or whatver and chasing a boss is absolute 3rd grade missions of 2006.
The boss does not fit the current stage of the game nor the server.
Make 2 instead of 3 is something doable and easy, or atleast change the prize for what you get so it will benefit the people participating.

Making it easier a bit as a custom thing is something necessary for this server.
There are so many irrelevant custom buffs, custom nerfs to bosses and other custom things.
There is no reason not to make this easier as long as it does not harm anything, and my suggestion, does not harm but push the community to do another event.
We are not going to make these changes.

There is reason not to make them. You're just asking us to make a boss you already don't do the intended way easier so you have to do it less to summon Nehliya. Or give it rewards not equal to the amount of effort you put into it.
You're asking to have to do the boss less because you don't like doing it. Or give it rewards that are entirely not relevant to it.

Your suggestion is evidently not about making beneficial changes or getting people to do another event. Your first suggestion was to do the event less and the second was to add an entirely arbitrary reward of giving it RD's rewards. A completely unrelated reward requested from self interest.
RD rewards will stay to RD. Spinal shards will only be a reward for RD.

Can you check why some players can pay taxes without going online? Yesterday I checked the tax filing date of a player and found that he may not be online at all, but the house will automatically renew for 5 weeks.
This is not something that happens once or twice. I have been following him for almost a year.

Is there anything we can do about this?

Can you check why some players can pay taxes without going online? Yesterday I checked the tax filing date of a player and found that he may not be online at all, but the house will automatically renew for 5 weeks.
This is not something that happens once or twice. I have been following him for almost a year.

Is there anything we can do about this?
You cannot renew taxes without logging in. The player has logged in to prepay them

Ahead of the Halloween Season, I would really love more transformation options to be added to game, like the one item that turns you into a succubus/incubus.

SkinSwitch Magic Costume Transformer
A costume item for everyone to enjoy special costumes for halloween

Transformations I would like to see
Skeleton
Pumpkin Beast
Rabbit (Coral and Hoppington)
Grim Reaver
Spider
Bat
Bee
Ser Meatball
Witchy Black Cat
Sparkle
Blackscale Corp Deceiver
Tarian
LavaSpark
Narayana Plushie Pet
Messenger Brown Yata
Greenman pet (Any color)
But especially Skeleton and other spooky models!!
I hope this could be accomplished.

Activating the Item should open a Drop down list to select the transformation in question.

Last edited:
80vs50 is almost impossible to fail. If defense is meaningless, then in the future, no one will be willing to build a castle to defend. Castle battles become AFK, which is not what we want to see
That's not true at all. Castles would never be in a situation people aren't willing to build them and its not 80v50. Its 50v50v30 where the first initial stage to break the lodgestone Attackers and Pirates are allied.
There is no reason to reduce the allowed pirate count so we won't be

You cannot renew taxes without logging in. The player has logged in to prepay them
So for accounts like this that have never played games for at least a year and still occupy land for a long time, When they don't have a lot of land, the price they have to pay is very, very low. But is this fair to active players?

Is it possible to add some restrictions as mentioned below?

1696597966738.png

Last edited:
Could we add the item type "Coin" to the new "Adventurer's Chest"? I would like to put my Kyrios Badges, Gilda Stars and such in here instead of my warehouse.
If its a problem for festival stuff, coins with a timer could be excluded.

Coins that I would like to be in Pocket -
Gilda Star
Kyrios Badge
Lucky Coin
Merit Badge
Territory Coin
Blue Ribbon Coin
Fisher King Coin
Pirate's Token
Login Badge
Wonderland Coin

Is this a possibility?

Piggybacking on this, if other currencies could be changed to type Coin or individually added to this box, I would love that.
Such items:
Manastorm Crystals
Loyalty Token ( I know you want us to redeem these, but I like to keep them around for stripper pole purposes)
Territory Pence
Territory Resource Coin

So for accounts like this that have never played games for at least a year and still occupy land for a long time, When they don't have a lot of land, the price they have to pay is very, very low. But is this fair to active players?

Is it possible to add some restrictions as mentioned below?

View attachment 23666

I agree that it sounds horrible, ik people who go on holidays/trips for longer periods of time, means their land will be empty, doesn't mean the quit the game or are inactive like some others. There are already plenty other things implemented that affect the land situation that are better than this.

Back