What's new

login tracker

It turns out people who were entitled to sign into the login tracker, are entitled to the rewards of said login tracker ... Booyah.

It seems the word entitled, means more than you think the word does ............

I deserve that.
Let the record show that I was fine with not receiving rewards, yet I'd still be pleased to do so.

Hi all,

Adding few cents to Sparkle's reply: put "login tracker" into the subject of your message.
The requests will be accepted during 2 days only (11/04, 11/05)

All!

Looks like indeed we misunderstood you. If you pressed the button to receive your daily reward in login tracker at the moment it was glitching and it added you a day however didn't give a reward this will definitely be compensated.
I will need from you a screenshot of your login tracker where can be clearly seen that first few days were marked as used and will also need your character name.
Logs will be checked and reward will be provided.

Character name Bladerunner

https://gyazo.com/59504f0d620cf5cfa4df41843880e365

All!

Looks like indeed we misunderstood you. If you pressed the button to receive your daily reward in login tracker at the moment it was glitching and it added you a day however didn't give a reward this will definitely be compensated.
I will need from you a screenshot of your login tracker where can be clearly seen that first few days were marked as used and will also need your character name.
Logs will be checked and reward will be provided.

r_lp1DoDTSqLm7Pot6x_bg.png

Name ingame - Polaris

Back