What's new

account has been banned? wtf

im using fraps to screenshot nice stuff i see around, it can also work to record hax like these, try it ,maybe you get lucky to record something as funny as this

actually 50% of that guild use hacks.... im gonna start record everything. cuz i saw them speed a teleport hacking loooot of time specialy a guy called ingwar

ROFL he hasn't responded since. All hackers do the same thing "WTF WHYZ I IZ BANNED I NO DO ANYTHING?!" lololol

Yo, that's the guild who knew EXACTLY where I was when I was in stealth and took my abyssal pack.

Suspicious, my dude.

You know for a fact a good number of the people in that guild will be using similar hacks.
They will all share it amongst themselves and use it, even the more 'subtle' ones like water removal, radar etc

You know for a fact a good number of the people in that guild will be using similar hacks.
They will all share it amongst themselves and use it, even the more 'subtle' ones like water removal, radar etc

after this fiasco ,they should be pretty stupid to continue, since im pretty sure they know it started

True i cant see any speedhack either, he has laggs and used spint and TP some people here really need some glasses. just bc he failed to snipe a pack doesnt mean people hacking :confused:

Back