What's new

account has been banned? wtf

Holy shit, cry more. It has nothing to do with us cheating, its the fact that 1 guy cheated and got banned and randomly calls us out just because he got banned, were all new to this guild and have no clue who he is to begin with. Its the fact that all you guys are doing is slandering us on a thread for absolutely no reason. Just play the game and stop crying.

Stop accusing people of stuff you don't have any clue or proof about. I don't think anyone wants to be harassed on the foums for no reason. Ive seen cheaters get banned from multiple guilds and cheaters that still aren't banned with videos of them on the forums cheating, from all different guilds. That doesnt make everyone in those guilds a cheater. If so you mind as well start slandering every other guild.

You guys actually thinks its funny calling people cheaters with absolutely no evidence what so ever. If they're a cheater then I hope they get banned, but quite frankly, my friends and I (Only a few people in this guild) havent been in this guild long but are really passionate about this server and the community, and don't like our reputation getting ruined by a bunch of cry babies slandering us just cause 1 cheater got banned with our guild tag. Play the game, move on.

Thank you.

Epic

@Strayyder you are for leech to, is obvius that you dont want to everyone know all the hackers of you guild. probably becouse you hack to

hBkdur4.jpg

Back