What's new

account has been banned? wtf

yo wtf? hacker? where does that come from, im just a farmer and craft some stuffs to sell dont even do trade run or pvp

This happened to me on the official server many years ago. I have no idea what I did wrong. But I appealed to Trion and they restored my account in a few hours.

So mistakes do happen and sometimes people get falsely banned. But I'm not sure what the procedure is for this server. I'm guessing it's similar to Trions.

@IronLady It would be good to know what to do if this happens. Who should people contact?

lol i only have 1 character, and cant even use all my labors of that account everyday has to make some tax certs to burn all the labors, if im using hacks i must have several alts to make profit, i just dont get it why the hell im the one that gets banned

seriously trion did this kind of shiet banning ppl for no reason, many ppl i know of got banned for no reason and they swiped a whole bunch of money, but i never got banned by trion. now switch to private server and got banned, what a joke

Hey yingz83001

If you feel your ban was injust please create a report Here

This section of the forums is Private to where you can only see threads that YOU created. All other threads n stuff are private. You'll see Administration responses and your own that's it.

Let this be a lesson to all of you whining that EVERYONE is falsely banned. Some of them are for good reason, and some idiot coming on the forums complaining about being banned or no reason proves nothing with regard to whether or not they are guilty.

he was clearly just using a skateboard then sprinting then tp resetting? guys? you blind? lol idiots

Back