What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Your guild has 65 members. Are you saying you have nobody doing dailies and 1400 EXP is a lot for your guild?
Why should they be obligated to do menial daily quests that they don't need to do (for individual progression) to maintain XP that their guild has already earned?

Your guild is level 1 currently. Guild from level 1 to level 5 don't have any guilds requirements.
Not only did you completely miss the point of their post but also it's really disrespectful go insinuate their post doesn't matter because they are a lower level guild, they're worrying about the future of their guild and other guilds. Its actually clear you didn't even read their post because the first thing they state is that they arent worried about losing exp.

Your guild has 65 members. Are you saying you have nobody doing dailies and 1400 EXP is a lot for your guild?
Again missing the point of our posts.

Solution: Buffs and Bonuses only given to Rank 7 + Guilds. Rank 6 and Lesser, don't get any changes and can't lose the exp or the rank.
With this, the guilds that are below rank 7 know what they will be getting up against if they want to upgrade to rank 7 and receive the bonuses that come in 3.5.

The solution should just be "you cannot access this benefit until your guild commits to this condition". We should be enticed with doing work instead of punished for choosing to do literally anything else besides be online.

While I see you're looking for a middle ground on this, you're missing that we'll see the same issue that players are bringing up with this planned implementation when there's 20 guilds that rank 7 and a few that are rank 8.

Your guild has 66 members. Why EXP requirements look big for you as well? Your guild already gained more than 14oo EXP today and you didn't even need to reach any daily goal.

Your guild has 66 members. Why EXP requirements look big for you as well? Your guild already gained more than 14oo EXP today and you didn't even need to reach any daily goal.
Not that it's relevant to the conversation, but since you care to bring individual guilds into the equation: Are there even guilds that will lose 20k XP in this scenario?

If u wanna stick up to the xp loss for "inactive" guild make it a 1400 xp needed per 5 days/ a week
otherwise like others mentionned new guild level benefits

idk why u even bothered to implement this the playerbase acknowledge active and dead guilds and few actually care about the leaderboard ranks so the purpose u wanted for this change is not worth the extra programming

Last edited:

How many days in the past month has his guild failed to get 1400 guild xp in a day?

The EXP requirement isn't the part people have a problem with, it's the punishment for not meeting the minimum. You're wanting to give guilds benefits for being a certain level and you're knocking people down if they're already there but want to play the game their way (like a sand park game lets you do). What you're proposing is punishing guilds for choosing to do something else that day.

Currently:
Statement- You should be rewarding players and guilds for reaching a daily milestone.
Example- Day 23 of the Daily Tracker rewards players with 6 Gilda Stars for logging in and clicking a button.
Statement- If they don't reach that milestone, they simply shouldn't get the reward for that day.
Example- Day 23 of the Daily Tracker gives players nothing if they don't click the Login Tracker's button.

The problem:
Statement- Your system is taking away something the players of a guild built up if they choose to not reach a milestone.
Example- Day 23 of the Daily Tracker removes 84 Gilda Stars from your inventory if you don't click the Login Tracker's button.

Make the daily 1200-1600 XP a requirement to receive those benefits daily instead of forcing people to meet that requirement in order to stay afloat with what they've made thus far. If they want to earn that day's reward, they have to work for it before receiving it.

The EXP requirement isn't the part people have a problem with, it's the punishment for not meeting the minimum. You're wanting to give guilds benefits for being a certain level and you're knocking people down if they're already there but want to play the game their way (like a sand park game lets you do). What you're proposing is punishing guilds for choosing to do something else that day.

Currently:
Statement- You should be rewarding players and guilds for reaching a daily milestone.
Example- Day 23 of the Daily Tracker rewards players with 6 Gilda Stars for logging in and clicking a button.
Statement- If they don't reach that milestone, they simply shouldn't get the reward for that day.
Example- Day 23 of the Daily Tracker gives players nothing if they don't click the Login Tracker's button.

The problem:
Statement- Your system is taking away something the players of a guild built up if they choose to not reach a milestone.
Example- Day 23 of the Daily Tracker removes 84 Gilda Stars from your inventory if you don't click the Login Tracker's button.

Let's make it where the login tracker takes 500 gold from you if you don't log in and click the button. /s

Your guild is level 1 currently. Guild from level 1 to level 5 don't have any guilds requirements.
Just gonna point out to you. My main isn't Zoeyy anymore so yeah, Zoeyy is in an alt guild and it's just holding the guild. So I will be in a higher level guild on my MAIN character, which is going to have the requirement.

Again missing the point of our posts.
But can you still reply to my question and explain why it's complicated for the guild counting 65 members to gain 1400 EXP within a day?
Maybe we all are wrong and even if guild is active, this amount of EXP for the guild in exchange to good in-game bonuses is a lot and we just need to reverse the changes and remove bonuses (currently announced and future) as it's impossible to get more and do nothing for it.

While I see you're looking for a middle ground on this, you're missing that we'll see the same issue that players are bringing up with this planned implementation when there's 20 guilds that rank 7 and a few that are rank 8.

I'm not 100% sure since Im not online right now, but there's only 5-6 guilds rank 7. Which maybe 1 has complained about the change while the others maybe know that they can get 1.4k guild exp daily without even trying. But that's my way of thinking.

Guilds need a change, and I really think what Sparkle and the Devs have decided is a step in a good direction.

I'm not 100% sure since Im not online right now, but there's only 5-6 guilds rank 7. Which maybe 1 has complained about the change while the others maybe know that they can get 1.4k guild exp daily without even trying. But that's my way of thinking.

Guilds need a change, and I really think what Sparkle and the Devs have decided is a step in a good direction.
You will find that both PN guilds, The Privateers, Disorderly Conduct have all voiced their opinions as level 7 guilds against this change.

But can you still reply to my question and explain why it's complicated for the guild counting 65 members to gain 1400 EXP within a day?
Maybe we all are wrong and even if guild is active, this amount of EXP for the guild in exchange to good in-game bonuses is a lot and we just need to reverse the changes and remove bonuses (currently announced and future) as it's impossible to get more and do nothing for it.
I'll try and elaborate on why I feel you're missing the point.
This is less to do with the amount of XP required to meet this expectation and more to do with the fact that there is an expectation that a guild meet a certain requirement to maintain the XP that they've earned at all. @Flipsy outlined this issue alright above. The guilds that have done the work to get where they are with XP should not be punished. If the issue is that other guilds are still too low level to accomplish certain things, then I'd advise a catch up mechanic.
The comparison I can make is that we (the server) are not downgrading people's gear, we are offering starter packs with Celestial T2 Obsidian.

You didn't answer Flipsy's question about having a bank account. You tell me how you'd feel about saving up $20,000 and then having the bank tell you that if you didn't deposit $1,200 a day you'd lose $20,000. And that was going to be the case every day. You'd be outraged, wouldn't you? Even if the bank was providing you with services (like online banking, free ATMs, free checks, cash back bonuses, etc). You'd find another bank, wouldn't you?

Well, I guess this question should be asked since this seems to be an at impasse:

"How much money is it going to take to make this go away?"

At this rate Guilds will still be Useless. The only benefit being 1 or 2 things (gems and petty buffs)
Those that guilds that reach rank 8 get the bonus and the buffs and they lose exp if don't keep it up?
It was 4 months ago that Kingsman or whatever the name at that time reached Rank 7. So I imagine it's not going to be a change that happens soon.

Back