What's new

ArcheRage 4.0 Discussion

So upon brief inspection of the ArcheRage EU/RU 4.0 server(maybe missed some items), here are the gilda prices:

unknown.png

Noticed another peculiar thing ->[ Ironclad Design ] is missing from the Honor Shop completely in 4.0 ArcheRage EU/RU (bug?)...
Also the designs in the Marketplace Tab -> Award -> Merit Badge ->Cherry. Aspen, Oak Treehouse Designs -> Cost 500 Merit badges, but in Mirage Isle they are 350 as per patch notes, so hopefully they fix the wrong cost in the marketplace.

P.S. Probably should've just posted what changed and skipped what stayed the same xD
Ironclad is no longer in Honor shop in 4.0 and instead available for 1000 Gilda Stars from Mirage or Marketplace. Not available in Marketplace on RU/EU right now, but they'll add it there.
Treehouses were not in the Marketplace Merit Badges tab before, so that's an error on EU that will be corrected. We'll have it here for 350 Merit Badges in the game as announced in the Patch Notes.

@taylor fullbuffed with nodachi you can onetap me with some preparing, who else is your problem as healer? Unscrupolous? :Insertmemehere:

Yes if I nodachi, get zeal proc, full charged flame concussive & float. We're on par with gearscore too.
DR can just farm a longspear proc on a mob and then pick a target at any time just press a button and that guy dies immediately.

The problem has been, and is until at least 5.3, darkrunners @Sparkle

They are four fold unbalanced:

Firstly, the damage output of Battlerage as a whole. Take a look at the damage % that battlerage puts out with the skills. Most skills are equal, if not higher than magic, healing and archery. Every single one of the skills except Sunder Earth is an instant cast skill with at least 4 meters of range. Not only do battlerage users get to spam instant cast abilities, along with CC out of the ass, they get massive damage output and don't even have to be all that skilled when it comes to sticking to their targets. 4 meters is massive distance. Mages, healers and archers, meanwhile, often suffer LOWER damage, and require more abilities to kill, with the largest "screw you" going to Healers and Mages that have to contend with Cast Time.

Secondly, the abilities of battlerage (specifically DARKRUNNERS) to CC lock their targets is the second highest in the game, next to daggerspells or shadowblades, and that's only because the witchcraft tree is literally designed for CC. They have access to at MINIMUM 4 trips with the use of just 2 abilities, and that is for the darkrunners that are poorly built, which there really aren't any. Then they have stuns, snares, slows, and the ability to screw over mages and healers, all in one neat little package. Just in case they don't have the damage, they will have the CC to keep you locked into the dirt until you die.

Third, the sheer amount of movement darkrunners have is through the roof, and you guys made it even worse with the Ravenspine gliders, which we begged you not to release. Darkrunners have the ability to get in, murder 3-4 people, then dip out with zero consequences with skills like teleport, back drop, shadowstep and behind enemy lines. And that was BEFORE the "deer" series of mounts and the Ravenspines. Now they have invincibility chains that are often combined with things like break through on mounts and ezi gliders, and the ability to GO INVISIBLE which they can also initiate attacks from (seriously, battlerage the ONLY CLASS that has a large portion of abilities available FROM A MOUNT), and then they can also stealth. What? No consideration was provided when you guys put those mounts in the game. You gave darkrunners even more tools to win.

Fourth, and definitely not least, or last, the utility available to battlerage is just flat broken. If a mage, healer, or archer blows their entire skillset and fails to kill a player, if they aren't far enough away or able to run away, they are dead. Hands down no question. Battlerage users, and darkrunners, get second chances all the time. Why? Why does a tree with this much damage output, the ease of defensive penetration (up to 17k defensive penetration when combined with 2H passive procs), the movement, and the CC/CC Breaks, why do they also get the ability to "Attack and retaliate" and have everything reset? Why can't mages recast their abilities? Why can't archers or healers have another go?

Yet with all of this, some of which was made worse by the decisions here, you guys refuse to nerf battlerage at all. I've long stood in support of this server, but honestly this is getting nauseating. You're handing them more and more keys to the kingdom, and letting their reign of terror and broken imbalances persist where a few simple tweaks would suffice. This is turning into trion 2.0.

I, and many other players, of course appreciate a lot of the custom stuff that was done here, with the custom events, the quest lines, the neat little tweaks here and there, the hybrid trade system, etc. But there are just some things that this server has utterly failed to do, and balance is one of them. It's definitely just as pay to win as old trion was, with the way the cash shop works here, and definitely remains just as imbalanced and broken as live did for years.

Last edited:
Just remove distressed & shaken from their abilities and combo effects. 'idk
Reali ? Whay dont they remove evrithing , what .... lets destroy battlerage skills cause some of you have 5k gs and wants to kill 7k gs darkrunners .Battlerage will be nerfed 4.0 is the begining of that but , i do not agree with that nerf because destroyng something in order for something else to be better isnt the good path .Darkruners will die in next patches and with that class the entire battlerage skill tree . Blame xl for making it like that also you cant have a balance in that game betwin the skills it is imposible due to the design of them .I would like you to keep in mind that if you ghet killed by a darkrunner with a legendary tier 7 2 h weapon or maibe erenor 2 handed and probabli epic leather gear set , that dosent mean that battlerage skills are to op that means that you probably have cloth gear and a crap weapon or onli 1 of them . Thats how a 2 handed weapon must work kill cloth players fast , also there are so many darkrunners with legendary weapons alredy and high gear score so you wont fight with newbies. If you or someone else wonder whay i am defendig somehow , it is somehow because i know that some classes dont have much to do against battlerage,it because as i said battlerage wil die in next patches and is not the good whay .

Reali ? Whay dont they remove evrithing , what .... lets destroy battlerage skills cause some of you have 5k gs and wants to kill 7k gs darkrunners .

Removing 2 status effects won't render DR useless or weak in any way. Nobody complains that we can't kill higher geared DRs. We complain that lower geared DRs kill far higher geared players. Read the thread.
You're illusionary if you think 4.0 is a nerf to any dps class.

4.0 will give me 3 additional 4% crit gems in my shortspear & dagger each. That is 24% crit damage.
My bow instead of giving me 8X 6.0 ranged attack (48), will give me 32% crit damage. I'm gaining 56% crit damage on top of boosted crit rate. That is almost as if I was running around with zeal but not actually having zeal up.

Mind you I'm an archer who has stacked ranged attack in weapons & bow. I'm sacrificing that for more crit dmg. DRs don't gem melee attack, they'll simply sacrifice attack speed and a bit of focus for crit damage so I'd say it's a lot less of a loss to them.

Last edited:
Reali ? Whay dont they remove evrithing , what .... lets destroy battlerage skills cause some of you have 5k gs and wants to kill 7k gs darkrunners .Battlerage will be nerfed 4.0 is the begining of that but , i do not agree with that nerf because destroyng something in order for something else to be better isnt the good path .Darkruners will die in next patches and with that class the entire battlerage skill tree . Blame xl for making it like that also you cant have a balance in that game betwin the skills it is imposible due to the design of them .I would like you to keep in mind that if you ghet killed by a darkrunner with a legendary tier 7 2 h weapon or maibe erenor 2 handed and probabli epic leather gear set , that dosent mean that battlerage skills are to op that means that you probably have cloth gear and a crap weapon or onli 1 of them . Thats how a 2 handed weapon must work kill cloth players fast , also there are so many darkrunners with legendary weapons alredy and high gear score so you wont fight with newbies. If you or someone else wonder whay i am defendig somehow , it is somehow because i know that some classes dont have much to do against battlerage,it because as i said battlerage wil die in next patches and is not the good whay .
so because battlerage might or might not be less retarded in a year or so when we get next few patches we should tolerate 5k gs like you not just killing, but nearly oneshotting 7k gs?

also I in my cloth gear at over 6.5k gearscore have more pdef then 7k+ darkrunners and still get blown up by skilled 5k DR before first trip chain ends, please learn something about the things you comment on before you do

to be honest your posts make no sense in the context of other posts here and feel like you write them off the top of your head just to write a post, to protect your own owerpowered class, if that is because of bad english I understand, but if you don't understand the posts written here there is not much point reacting to them

@Nyk you are a classic example of the low intelligence population that comprises the vast majority of darkrunners due to the pure lack of skill and thought required to play them. Learn to read.

@trapwhre02 was making jokes about how broken darkrunner is. And as stated, you need to learn to read the thread. Darkrunners require nerfs in nearly every aspect, not because the higher gearscores can pick on lower players, but because of the inverse, and because even lacking the raw damage output of divine ayanad 2handers or greater, which only darkrunners can abuse because divine anything for any other class is near worthless, they can just keep you CC locked until death.

Also, battlerage by no means becomes "useless" in any later patches. The word you are looking for is "BALANCED". Every single darkrunner that bitched about the changes in the later patches bitched because they lost their 2 button trip combos and their supremely overpowered abilities. As of right now, and since at least 2.5,
darkrunners have been broken. They became more so with ancestral modifications and the release of erenor due to piss poor scaling. The only major "nerf" was the inability to use Bondbreaker and Shrug it off before there were any debuffs to actually remove, because the old meta was literally BB > SIO > CHARGE > TRIPLE > PREC win, because DRs couldn't be moved at all from that point. No snares, so few debuffs, 50% magic resistance and immunity to stuns. The only thing that worked at that time was leech. They had immunity to everything else. Everyone who was a darkrunner bitched about that too, because "wahhhhhhhh, my cheeeeeese".

How about acquiring some skill.

@Akiarra
I understand that you have one of the healing or mage classes and due to it don’t want for your class to loose in defense, but you need to pay attention to other classes changes as you compare your already changed in 4.0 class to other classes in 3.5, but you need to compare 4.0 with 4.0.

Yes, healers are loosing in defense, but melee classes are losing in attack.

If we leave all these defense buffs in game it will lead to the healers being even more unkillable and over defended than before.

If you played other online games you should know that healers is not a class that needs to be strong same way as melee classes to participate in pvp. Healers should heal their group and other classes need to protect them. But I’m sure you are well aware of it, however, still want healers to be a pvp class to compete with other classes in the battle.

@Sparkle
Lose in defense? You think that it's just the defense I'm worried about? You are clearly mistaken. DR's as it is already cc lock you before you even GET A CHANCE to defend yourself. Removing the buffs completely is just making it even easier for them to kill us. At least with the defensive buffs we had a little bit more of a chance to escape or stay alive that little bit longer. If you've noticed the main issue here it is the dark runner's. Perhaps this is suggesting something.

You say that "dark runners are in fact weaker in 4.0". This is entirely wrong. You're allowing them more crit damage which in turn means they're going to be able to kill a lot easier and without that extra defense I'm even more of a sitting duck. It sounds like you're the one that needs to pay attention here.

I've seen plenty of healers be killable with these defensive buffs so I'm not really sure what you see. Yes the buffs make it a little bit harder, but it is doable.

It doesn't matter if a healer is considered "strong" or "weak" this means nothing to a dark runner, and will mean even less with the new crit stones. How is a healer meant to "heal their group" as you say if everyone who plays the healer class dies instantly? How is one meant to protect a healer like we're "meant to do" if we are dead? Doesn't make sense to me.

All we really want is some kind of balance between the classes, but apparently that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
so because battlerage might or might not be less retarded in a year or so when we get next few patches we should tolerate 5k gs like you not just killing, but nearly oneshotting 7k gs?

also I in my cloth gear at over 6.5k gearscore have more pdef then 7k+ darkrunners and still get blown up by skilled 5k DR before first trip chain ends, please learn something about the things you comment on before you do

to be honest your posts make no sense in the context of other posts here and feel like you write them off the top of your head just to write a post, to protect your own owerpowered class, if that is because of bad english I understand, but if you don't understand the posts written here there is not much point reacting to them
Yes i have a bad english, i know that , but i must say mi opinion and defend mi beliefs , even if you or others wants to point that evry time i cant just shut cause of mi bad english and let you and some few others to talk wrong things and decide for me cause i am a darkrunner yes .Regarding mi post evrithing i said is not to defend entierly the battlerage but i am not gona repeat miself , read again but this time ignore the bad spelling , after all you are not a child with problems to have the ned to corect others or to tell them that they dont spell right evry time when they speak . I would like you to have a litle more respect for others , i know it is easy to ofend people on a forum cause you dont care , ofcourse whay would you ?, however if you do that you dont prove anithing nor will make you look smarter. If you didnt understand anything from what i said earlier in mi post i sugest you to read again but maibe before doing that you will think that we are all players and we do like diferent things or maibe things to be diferent only after that maibe you can see what i am saing otherwise move on . I said some true things in mi post , and you just ignore evrything and youre conclusion was that i dont know what i am talking , and also mi that mi comment dosent fit in the context, actuali man reali i said what i said it is mi opinion regarding to some complains about darkrunners and battlerage skill tree if that was nonsense to you then youre reply what is it ? .

People complain about DRs every now and then. Then they release their frustration and go quiet. Few months later something sparks up this topic again and you can suddenly see all of the people show up that have stayed quiet, now voicing up. People were never satisfied with how strong darkrunners are. (Except those that play it themselves). They just don't see a point in arguing because as we have seen here again, the devs think different. It's ridiculous to think about how little geared DRs (by geared I mean 7K+) exist on this server, yet so many people complain about them. That says a lot.

As a ranged DPS player, I'm on the healers side here. Because a somewhat geared DR with proper pre-engage buffs (doomshadow nodachi etc.) and a solid rotation will most likely kill a healer that isn't getting help, no matter what. But every second they manage to stay alive longer, is time for other DPS to kill the DR when he is the most vulnerable, in our backline outside of range to his own healers.

@Nyk you are a classic example of the low intelligence population that comprises the vast majority of darkrunners due to the pure lack of skill and thought required to play them. Learn to read.

@trapwhre02 was making jokes about how broken darkrunner is. And as stated, you need to learn to read the thread. Darkrunners require nerfs in nearly every aspect, not because the higher gearscores can pick on lower players, but because of the inverse, and because even lacking the raw damage output of divine ayanad 2handers or greater, which only darkrunners can abuse because divine anything for any other class is near worthless, they can just keep you CC locked until death.

Also, battlerage by no means becomes "useless" in any later patches. The word you are looking for is "BALANCED". Every single darkrunner that bitched about the changes in the later patches bitched because they lost their 2 button trip combos and their supremely overpowered abilities. As of right now, and since at least 2.5,
darkrunners have been broken. They became more so with ancestral modifications and the release of erenor due to piss poor scaling. The only major "nerf" was the inability to use Bondbreaker and Shrug it off before there were any debuffs to actually remove, because the old meta was literally BB > SIO > CHARGE > TRIPLE > PREC win, because DRs couldn't be moved at all from that point. No snares, so few debuffs, 50% magic resistance and immunity to stuns. The only thing that worked at that time was leech. They had immunity to everything else. Everyone who was a darkrunner bitched about that too, because "wahhhhhhhh, my cheeeeeese".

Hmmm , i can admit when or if i am wrong , i do not feel ofended by ur statements like "low inteligence" because i dont expect to much from you and other few persons from here .We can keep it with those discutions till tomorow but theres no point in doing that , patches will come and we whil see .

Hello , mi reply to Beerson can be aplied to you too , as for ur statement ,, low intelligence" it is youre opinion and you can keep it as long as you want , and do whatever you want with it mate , theres no point for me to continue that due to the whay you talk cause i know in mi low intelligence where will that go .Thank you and have funn.

I think you are all forgetting that classes are better in different scenarios, Darkrunner is the best class for small-scale PvP because it allows for CC + Mobility as well as a high damage output at the same time however at the cost of having to be within 4m range of the target this works in small scale where people aren’t punished for being out of positioned but compared to Darkrunner in raid fights where you can’t just go within 4m range of their backline otherwise you’re just going to be blown up, instead archers/mages are far superior as they are able to free-cast while being protected by their raid (until you start having retarded people who think they are frontline lmao).

A Darkrunner beats majority of mages/archers simply because of snare however this doesn’t mean you can’t fight against it, if your running as a primevil/spellsinger of course you aren’t going to win against a DR you aren’t designed to fight them instead your better off at kiting tanks where as melee normally get steam-rolled by tanks because of the defense difference. If mages actually wanted to kill a DR they’d play daggerspell, theirs legit very little chance of a DR taking on a skilled daggerspell purely because of combo’s but instead most people opt the damage route.

In terms of people complaining about DR’s vs Healers I just can’t lmao. Next patch DR is going to be busted for the highly geared DR’s as yes, the majority of the time it is going to be one shots though I’m unsure on how much melee attack we are actually getting reduced by in 4.0 but we’ll see. Cleric’s aren’t built to withstand dps, they are meant to play as a support role for the raid and it’s funny watching people play it in small scale and wonder why they are getting blown up. Hiero is the go-to class for small-scale pvp for healers, it provides the CC needed while also the healing output to keep dps alive. Hiero’s to be honest really shouldn’t die to DR’s (as they can CC and just move away if they choose to do so), but it’s simply down to people’s skill.

Here’s a video of my fights with Books today:

Rather than complaining that your class is weak just take a second and reflect what it can do if you actually use it properly, if you just play the same skill trees no matter who you’re fighting of course you’re going to loose some situations but I can almost guarantee that you can swap one skill tree out for another and you’ll have a much better chance at fighting a DR the same way a DR swaps skill trees to fight tanks.

Almost forgot: Removing distress from DR’s legit makes good healers unkillable, healers are already very hard for any other DPS class to kill.

TL:DR -> DR’s are superior small-scale, take a look at your skill-tree’s, Healers are OP but people are too retarded to actually use them properly, 4.0 is going to be retarded for high-geared DR damage output (though we’ll see based on how much melee dmg is reduced).

Last edited:
I think you are all forgetting that classes are better in different scenarios, Darkrunner is the best class for small-scale PvP because it allows for CC + Mobility as well as a high damage output at the same time however at the cost of having to be within 4m range of the target this works in small scale where people aren’t punished for being out of positioned but compared to Darkrunner in raid fights where you can’t just go within 4m range of their backline otherwise you’re just going to be blown up, instead archers/mages are far superior as they are able to free-cast while being protected by their raid (until you start having retarded people who think they are frontline lmao).

A Darkrunner beats majority of mages/archers simply because of snare however this doesn’t mean you can’t fight against it, if your running as a primevil/spellsinger of course you aren’t going to win against a DR you aren’t designed to fight them instead your better off at kiting tanks where as melee normally get steam-rolled by tanks because of the defense difference. If mages actually wanted to kill a DR they’d play daggerspell, theirs legit very little chance of a DR taking on a skilled daggerspell purely because of combo’s but instead most people opt the damage route.

we understand that mages will never be able to kill a same GS or even a little less GS DR, beersons saying that a support pack DR can kill a mage with 7k GS if they have the right rotation which is still super silly by anyone's standards, also we know that where spellsingers/spellsongs or most mages for that matter excel at large raid PvP, the main focus of all this that you didnt care to look at it seems is that we just dont want them to cut the damage of our meteor in HALF, a 250% or even 300% drop at higher GS is insane, in raid PvP its already hard for the ability to actually do some damage to people if theres more than one person in the circle because of the damage spread that happens, yes the damage is insane in a 1v1 but you rairly get to use it in 1v1 situations cause people just walk out of it or stop your cast channel anyway, dropping the damage of the meteor cuts the effectiveness of the mage class in its intended PvP zone completely, currently at raid pvp like Halcy if i have 3 people in my meteor AOE i wont even kill one of them and i have a mythic staff at 7k GS, and thats just if they dont notice the circle around their feet like most people do and just move out of the cirlce way before the first missile hits the ground

Yes i have a bad english, i know that , but i must say mi opinion and defend mi beliefs , even if you or others wants to point that evry time i cant just shut cause of mi bad english and let you and some few others to talk wrong things and decide for me cause i am a darkrunner yes .Regarding mi post evrithing i said is not to defend entierly the battlerage but i am not gona repeat miself , read again but this time ignore the bad spelling , after all you are not a child with problems to have the ned to corect others or to tell them that they dont spell right evry time when they speak . I would like you to have a litle more respect for others , i know it is easy to ofend people on a forum cause you dont care , ofcourse whay would you ?, however if you do that you dont prove anithing nor will make you look smarter. If you didnt understand anything from what i said earlier in mi post i sugest you to read again but maibe before doing that you will think that we are all players and we do like diferent things or maibe things to be diferent only after that maibe you can see what i am saing otherwise move on . I said some true things in mi post , and you just ignore evrything and youre conclusion was that i dont know what i am talking , and also mi that mi comment dosent fit in the context, actuali man reali i said what i said it is mi opinion regarding to some complains about darkrunners and battlerage skill tree if that was nonsense to you then youre reply what is it ? .
My issue with your post isn't that you defend your class, you are most welcome to, but the way you do it and the way it makes no sense in context of other peoples posts

you are talking about lowgear mage killing DR, that itself is a bad joke anyway you look at it, here we are taking about minimal gear DR's being able to kill high gear players without giving them a proper chance to fight back

yes, when I was actively playing and practiced at my class before I took break, I could kill most DRs, but that's only because they were bad at their class and my experience playing DR on live all those years back (yes I was told play DR it's easy to gear)

the difference you fail to see is that DRs have no cast instant abilities that combine CC and raw dmg that chains while mages (can't speak for archers) not only break their cc with most attacks, but have long cast time on most of their important spells which not only gives DRs window to attack and get free cc, but also pushes us mages to give up damage orientated gems for necessary cast time ones, along with costume undergarments and gear bonuses all of which darkrunners can simply dedicate to more dmg instead, which makes massive difference

the battlerage tree is unbalanced not only because it offers unreasonable amounts of damage and cc, but has no drawbacks unlike mage trees

yes DR is not very viable in RVR but so isn't daggerspell and many other classes people play, it doesn't justify DR completely obliterating other small scale builds in small scale combat

also geared DR can still do a LOT of harm in RVR if played properly unlike other small scale classes due to their fast abilities and insane damage output

I am very dissapointed in admin team that this disscussion is still about why we need to nerf DRs and battlerage in general in face of evidence, instead of being about how to do it without hurting the battlerage tree and balance in classes and builds, discussion about possible changes is allways more helpfull then denying those changes regardless whether those changes are that necessary since it can bring other changes elsewhere where they are needed

@Sparkle we are not asking for DRs to be nerfed to ground, we are asking that DR needs at least close gear to their victim to be able to kill them, something that should be common sense if trion didn't run publishing this game on west market, please listen to your playerbase and you will see that the server population will increase with the news that the pvp in this release is more balanced, my whole old guild left because of the unbalanced pvp and they were geared players some if not most playing DR themselves

Last edited:
Killing an 8.5K gearscore healer like Wyatt should be a group effort and not the job of a 6.9K but maybe that's just me thinking that way :rolleyes:

edit: I'm watching the video and theres plenty of things wrong with it in my opinion.
1. I don't see you farm a longspear proc to get it as opener.
2. I don't see you popping all sorts of things such as berserk, doomshadow etc. at the start as you don't have the element of surprise in a straight 1v1. Your opponent is expecting you, knows your exact location of approach and much more. This is a lot different in even smaller rvr.
3. The map is empty, Books can use tools such as gliders & mounts with ease. In a little larger scale scenario, using mounts (for me at least) is super hard as they spawn very delayed, using gliders is easy for books too as he has no archer shooting him or DoT from mages and plays with steady frames/no lag.
4. None of you is buffed. I dare to say that dps buffs outweigh defensive buffs but maybe I am wrong about that, not sure.
5. As there is nobody fighting but you two, Books doesn't need to stay close to his raid, he can teleport spam around wherever he likes without having to fear that he leaves his raid behind and gets himself too vulnerable to multiple reds.

Last edited:
I've seen you drop Wyatt with zero effort as Tay said. I've seen you drop many people higher geared than you. Yeah, your build is what it's made for, but isn't that the point of this topic is gems coming and defensive buffs leaving? People can go buck naked and because of the strength of gems and the lack of defensive capabilities, they're stuck getting demolished by someone lesser geared than them.

well to be fair we are talking about wyatt here, that guy alarm calls people that have courageous on... i dont think his 8.5k gear is really being used to its fullest potential just saying haha! he can kill an 8.5k healer as a 6.9k darkrunner because he actually built his gear really well (very rare that anyone does) and on top of that hes actually a good player, so when u combine those two factors thats basically .1% of the ArcheRage population :) so you guys are freaking out because the best player with good gear can kill a very mediocre player with amazing gear

well to be fair we are talking about wyatt here, that guy alarm calls people that have courageous on... i dont think his 8.5k gear is really being used to its fullest potential just saying haha! he can kill an 8.5k healer as a 6.9k darkrunner because he actually built his gear really well (very rare that anyone does) and on top of that hes actually a good player, so when u combine those two factors thats basically .1% of the ArcheRage population :) so you guys are freaking out because the best player with good gear can kill a very mediocre player with amazing gear

What has skill to do with anything if the person getting 1 shot has no time to defend himself anyways ?
Think of him what you want, but an 8.5K should be given some time to react to an attacking enemy don't you think ?
None of us are wizards who magically read the mind of enemy players. Things happen suddenly and if there is no time to react at all to a player popping busted buffs without downsides and using stealth to reliably instant hard-cc lock someone then I don't consider that fun pvp.
At least let players that high on gearscore remain some defensive buffs to survive a little longer, even if they die to a DR anyways. Give other players time to step in and dps / heal the attacked person so you actually have to chose your target wisely as a DR, just like every other DPS class has to.

Droth is a fantastic player but he shouldn't be able to chose whoever as target.

Last edited:
What has skill to do with anything if the person getting 1 shot has no time to defend himself anyways ?
Think of him what you want, but an 8.5K should be given some time to react to an attacking enemy don't you think ?
None of us are wizards who magically read the mind of enemy players. Things happen suddenly and if there is no time to react and the player getting the jump has such a masssive advantage, then I don't consider that fun pvp at all.
the sole premise that someone is 8.5k gearscore is not a good reason for them to be guaranteed a chance to fight back, plenty of 8k+ gs get oneshot, this guy built his entire gear around killing people and is incredibly squishy without immune effects and on top of that his top secret combo requires popping like 4-5 actives and a setup in a duel or on a mob beforehand, all to have the chance of killing 1 person and maybe getting away with his life, doesn't seem that unfair to me

if its such a big problem why is he the only one who does it

Back