What's new

ArcheRage 5.0: Global 5.0 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the notes:
Does that mean that if we had one skilltree maxed, that we receive two sets of compensation? One set for completing the quest line, then a second set of compensation for maxing out one skill tree? Just checking because i had one skill tree maxed (vitalism), and have received only one set of compensation. Should i expect it later, or will i only receive the one?
You should have an Abyssal skilltree leveled to max to receive a compensation for it. That means it should be on 100% on lvl55.

From the notes:

Does that mean that if we had one skilltree maxed, that we receive two sets of compensation? One set for completing the quest line, then a second set of compensation for maxing out one skill tree? Just checking because i had one skill tree maxed (vitalism), and have received only one set of compensation. Should i expect it later, or will i only receive the one?

You can expect it later, mail system is having a hard time with sending stuff out :x I have all maxed but only got 3 compensations so far, spread over 2 mails.

I had all of the Abyssal skills for Vitalism, the vitalism abyssal skill tree was complete, per my understanding. I did that a long time ago, had all three of the vitalism abyssal skills unlocked. My question was if we get the compensation for the quest line and again for one maxed skill tree.
I took screenshots last night in case i needed to compare anything today. Here are my skills from last night.
View attachment 14025
As stated in the patch notes: "Players that completed the Abyssal questline will receive 1 set of compensation, and 1 additional set of compensation for each Abyssal skilltree that was leveled to max". So 1 for the questline and 1 for each Abyssal skilltree leveled to max.
But you didn't have it maxed. Max for that skill is 17453110 XP but you had 13214171 XP.

In the patch notes 5.0 it appears:
Fixed an issue where S200 Frame and Rampage S200 required White Pigment.

But White Pigment still appears in the Rampage S200 crafting
1604430106632.png
1604430111903.png

You can expect it later, mail system is having a hard time with sending stuff out :x I have all maxed but only got 3 compensations so far, spread over 2 mails.
Same situation as with Zeirlynn. You didn't max it, only leveled to initial stage of lvl 55.

1604431435256.png

I don't feel very well.Because the medal is too hard for me to get.
1604431531362.png

I didn't get tips, otherwise I would definitely take the time to complete them.
????????????????????????????

how about trading system .
all verty pack drop to 50% . all my tradesman house useless now
and this why i quit retail

Same situation as with Zeirlynn. You didn't max it, only leveled to initial stage of lvl 55.

Wait what? There's not even any use for gaining exp once it hits 55, didnt think that was possible even and wasn't specified in the patch notes, it just said lv55? Got all the achievements done, why isn't this related to that???

Also, I do not remember this from retail :c This is very shitty and very disappointing, the abyssal crystal grind for it was annoying enough... Can't this be changed?

To expect people to have acquired a certain amount of MAGICAL INVISIBLE experience is beyond stupid in and of itself, but to expect us to believe that we didn't reach that level in our main class tree that we played for multiple months is utterly unbelievable.

If you got the achievement, you should get the compensation. This is a sensible way of doing things that doesn't require hiding from your playerbase over (there are VERY angry people on discord currently being ignored). This is how it worked on retail. If Trion are doing something better than you, it may be time to rethink.

Patch notes are very clear about it and don't say level 55, what is stated there is "each Abyssal skilltree that was leveled to max". Leveled to max means you can't gain XP any longer. All compensations for the abyssal skills are now sent and all are correct.

All Fertilzar packs showing 50% on all outlet Kindly help in that matter too ^_^
When cargo is crafted and packs are taken from it, % will increase. It dropped to 50% as trade outlet is filled with that type of packs. % depends on the amount of packs of this type currently stored in the Trade Outlet.

Patch notes are very clear about it and don't say level 55, what is stated there is "each Abyssal skilltree that was leveled to max". Leveled to max means you can't gain XP any longer. All compensations for the abyssal skills are now sent and all are correct.

THE SKILL TREES STOP AT LEVEL 55 AND DON'T SHOW ANY FURTHER XP GAIN.

How is this difficult to understand?

How could it EVER be reasonable to expect people to gain a hidden invisible amount of xp they were never aware existed because to them it never did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back