What's new

ArcheRage 5.0: Global 5.0 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how would you know how much exp you would need until you got the "can't gain more exp" message?
Guessing only a handful will be getting the rewards for all 10 since no one would waste exp on something not showing how much exp you need plus with no benefit to it.

Patch notes are very clear about it and don't say level 55, what is stated there is "each Abyssal skilltree that was leveled to max". Leveled to max means you can't gain XP any longer. All compensations for the abyssal skills are now sent and all are correct.

There was no exp bar??? I remember none and more people have same memory:

1604434943594.png

1604434999505.png

Regardless, it wasnt specified in the compensation in the patch notes,, and wasnt like this on live from what ive been told.

Regardless, it wasnt specified in the compensation in the patch notes,, and wasnt like this on live from what ive been told.
Patch notes indeed specify it - "each Abyssal skilltree that was leveled to max". Nothing about the level.
Are you trying to say with this gif that noone could max it? But that's not true, many players maxed it and received their compensation.

Same happened to me, couldnt get the bar past 0 experience no matter what I did. So I thought it was maxed already. And then invested a lot of time leveling and farming crystals for that reward. People did that all week, like serpentis and regular dungeons farming one crystal at a time.

Idk, maybe something happened along the patches that blocked the progression of that bar. And maybe players who got the rewards are the ones who maxed it a long time ago.

update:
Nevermind, seems it has been fixed already.

Last edited:
I'm glad the abyssal skill issue was resolved. I had deleted my comments after the reply to me made me feel like a total idiot, having been one of the first to bring it up. After seeing that everyone else on the server had the same issue, i regretted deleting, but too late now. Thank you for understanding and coming around on that.

But, now...

Please, for the love of all that is holy and good in this world, please do something about the prices for trade packs. My daily income has been cut in half, with my larders and local packs being worth only 50% across the board, instead of 130%. I honestly don't know how to move forward like this. Customize the pricing system to give us the 130% prices back, or double the prices so 50% doesn't hurt, or something, please.

I saw people have already let you know about ancestral crates not dropping items properly, but prince crates have an issue too, no braziers or trees at all.

1604479100316.png

I took note of when my sound died, but always during an event:

- Mistmerrow
- Halcyona war
- Whalesong tower defense
- Crimson rift

• Cottages, Manors, Townhouses, Farmhouses, Villas and Chalets have the option to change the appearance of their floors, ceilings and inner walls, using the UCC system.
  • A new button called Building Customization is added to the Building Nameplate and opens a window that allows to both apply Crest Stamps to a house and remove them again.

It is only available to change in 16x16 houses not updated as I can prove. Updated houses like Apothecary 28x28 (Terrace), Farmhouse Miner and an updated 16x16 had the legend "This option is not available in this type of buildings".

We made some changes that will possibly fix the sound issue reported. There is, however, no way for us to test it as neither of us could reproduce it.
Players who reported the issues with sound, restart your game and let me know if you still get that sound bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back